• 69(current)
[RELEASE] Free Cable - US station aggregator
(2012-10-09, 07:45)mgarbell Wrote: The opening post was last updated over 7 months ago, and I'm fairly certain that I've watched content on FOX since that time. When I get a chance I'll post the logs.

Are you sure of this? If you look in the add on settings, it indicates will not work due to DRM.
I apologize, I didn't see that in the add on settings. I guess I'll just have to use the website for now.
Does anybody know where the "Favorite Shows" file/directory is? I checked userdata folders and couldn't find anything. I am trying to use this file to filter MyLibrary scans so that I am only left with what has been added to favorites. I'm not sure if this is possible(could be some kind of script), but I can't try without finding the file first.
no apologies needed my friend. I'm so attached to XBMC on my HTPC that I almost forget I can simply go to the website myself. Thanks for the reminder Smile
Hi there,

Just set up xbmc on my appletv 2nd gen, but trying to get FreeCable to work and getting a script error when I try to play any channel...script error with espn3 also, any advice?

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=10454
Thanks again to BlueCop, newest update has fixed MTV for me. Appreciate all the hard work.
First of all: Great addon. Love it.

Here's my quesiton: Is it possible that some shows aren't listed even though the station is? i.e. I can't find NBC's Revolution.
ABC Family not working, directories are empty, no episodes.

Love the plugin Bluecop thanks for all the hard work!
getting errors when trying to install free cable on my windows 8 computer. here is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=11478 I wait three minutes after clicking install, get a database error, and all the items show up, but anything clicked gives a script error. Thanks for any help.
(2012-10-15, 16:13)timbosteron Wrote: Here's my quesiton: Is it possible that some shows aren't listed even though the station is? i.e. I can't find NBC's Revolution.

Chicago Fire (NBC) and Nashville (ABC) are also missing.
I haven't used this in months and it no longer works for me. Over the summer I am rarely home so the upkeep/updating has been pretty lax. I can get rediculousness on MTV to play. (Only show I watch on that garbage of a channel)
I can't get any other channels to work. Or at least the ones I have tried. A&E CBS NBC.

Here is a log http://pastebin.com/1LL3A5Cs

Any help would be great. I assume its an old problem, I went through about 50 of the pages in this thread.. I really don't want to go through the other 55 if I don't have to... Thanks a lot.
Hey there BC! I was just curious if there might be a status update regarding the ability to export to Library for FreeCable? I remember you had said you were working on it a few months ago. Thanks again for an absolutely fantastic addon!
I'm having trouble viewing both Free Cable and Amazon. Both are working from my browser. I've tried updating librtmp (as per HOW-TO: Update librtmp) but it made no difference. I've been able to run both addons successfully from a laptop that's running XBMC 10.1, so I tried running 10.1 on my HTPC, but I get the same error (ERROR: RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10060 (Unknown error)). I've also tried renaming my USERDATA folder, but still it's the same error. Does anyone have any idea of what else I can try to get Free Cable and Amazon to work? BTW, I am running this through PrivateInternetAccess VPN running on a Tomato router. Here's my log: pastebin
Quite a lot of the stations stopped working for me.
Can anyone confirm this.

ABC Family (empty links)
Bravo
HGTV (script error)
Lifetime (empty links)
MTV (script error)
PBS
Spike (script error)
SyFy
VH1
WB (sript error)
  • 69(current)