• 137(current)
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)
(2012-10-12, 23:00)dajoip Wrote: I'm using 11.0 - Eden. The only thing showing at the bottom of the app is a light gray bar. The words "Refresh in progress..." disappears underneath the bar on top that has the words "Nothing is playing". Apart from that, the entire screen is blank - just gray.

(2012-10-11, 18:53)FSS_Dawid Wrote: The iPhone 5 version will be available any day now.
What version of XBMC are you using ?
Do you see a blue sync progress bar @ the bottom of the app ?

I have the same Problem! I updated to the new version (with iPhone5-Support) and then i added some new stuff at my XBMC and want to refresh it on my iPhone and then i got blank screens (no blue progress bar) and a "refreshing in progress..." loop!

Connection works (green light) and i guess the remote works too. Can someone help me? Is it an iPhone5-Bug?

(2012-10-15, 11:51)taoizt Wrote: Yep would like an update on Android development as well! I am so jealous of this beautiful iPad app!

same here, puts my ipad into safe mode aswell though
(2012-10-14, 23:51)teeach Wrote: bought the app and having a problem, i cant get the fanart to show up see pic

the thumbnails are stored on the device(raspberry pi) all info etc.. is correct just no art Sad any suggestions
actual movie files are on a NAS

Update on this, Constellation displays artwork when I run Xbian on the RPi, So looks like there's an issue in Raspbmc with passing artwork to constellation.
I'm having problems with the current version in the app store that does not appear the facebook button, and the cover does not seem in control of the film that this running.

version 11.0 eden / win32.
Contellation 2.8.5
Do you plan to add a menu, for gathering NETFLIX content? (And play on XBMC, ex. by installing a plugin on XBMC to make it happend)

This could be the ultimate remote, if i could search for netflix + local HD movies at the same time, and play it on my big screen TV...
hello
when i turn on Constellation i have the option wake on lan my xbmc and it works
but than i need to shutdown Constellation on ipad and open again to see the movies
I think it's a bug
I have just bought the iPad remote or the live tv support but am getting an error I have search google and found nothing also app takes me tona web page that does not exist

When I go to live tv the guide all works and show all data and tv information but when I try to watch or record is shows an error " looks like your pvr does not support JSON extensions. please install the latest version of XBMC "

I have tried updating xbmc but didn't work can some please help if anyone has any info how to fix this or what the cause of the problem

Thanks
I'm having problems with the current version in the app store that does not appear the facebook button, and the cover does not seem in control of the film that this running.

version 11.0 eden / win32.
Contellation 2.8.5
(2012-10-17, 09:41)bullantt Wrote: I have just bought the iPad remote or the live tv support but am getting an error I have search google and found nothing also app takes me tona web page that does not exist

When I go to live tv the guide all works and show all data and tv information but when I try to watch or record is shows an error " looks like your pvr does not support JSON extensions. please install the latest version of XBMC "

I have tried updating xbmc but didn't work can some please help if anyone has any info how to fix this or what the cause of the problem

Thanks

I got the same problem with the same version of Constellation. The channel switch doesn`t work with Eden 11 build and Frodo alfa builds. If the only solution is to use 2.8.2. version where can I download itHuh I bought pro version of this remote specially for channel switch.
(2012-10-16, 08:49)rskadk Wrote: Do you plan to add a menu, for gathering NETFLIX content? (And play on XBMC, ex. by installing a plugin on XBMC to make it happend)

This could be the ultimate remote, if i could search for netflix + local HD movies at the same time, and play it on my big screen TV...

EDIT:

I can see this can act like a remote for netflix + handling local files.. So it must be possible?

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/remote-f...36764?mt=8
Pro version cydia?? when will be available?
Hey,
having some problems in the movie section with special german characters like ä,ö,ß pp. looks like there is an encoding error, title and description aren't display correct.

It's only in the movie section, tv and music are ok. Even all other remotes and xbmc display them correct.

Using iPhone 4 and iPad 3 with iOS 5.1, no jailbreak
win7 Pro
xbmc eden.

greetz idaho

(2012-10-18, 14:34)n3kr0n Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 09:41)bullantt Wrote: I have just bought the iPad remote or the live tv support but am getting an error I have search google and found nothing also app takes me tona web page that does not exist

Thanks

I got the same problem with the same version of Constellation. The channel switch doesn`t work with Eden 11 build and Frodo alfa builds. If the only solution is to use 2.8.2. version where can I download itHuh I bought pro version of this remote specially for channel switch.

And now I have one more bug. Today I opened Constellation and saw nothing, no channels in the section Live TV. Yesterday there were my channels. Resync does not help. Is it normal?
Constellation constantly crashes when a movie is playing and you enter the lock screen on the device. This happens for movies but not tv shows.

Is anyone looking into that, because it makes the app unusable.
(2012-10-15, 14:10)abuhamsa Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 23:00)dajoip Wrote: I'm using 11.0 - Eden. The only thing showing at the bottom of the app is a light gray bar. The words "Refresh in progress..." disappears underneath the bar on top that has the words "Nothing is playing". Apart from that, the entire screen is blank - just gray.

(2012-10-11, 18:53)FSS_Dawid Wrote: The iPhone 5 version will be available any day now.
What version of XBMC are you using ?
Do you see a blue sync progress bar @ the bottom of the app ?

I have the same Problem! I updated to the new version (with iPhone5-Support) and then i added some new stuff at my XBMC and want to refresh it on my iPhone and then i got blank screens (no blue progress bar) and a "refreshing in progress..." loop!

Connection works (green light) and i guess the remote works too. Can someone help me? Is it an iPhone5-Bug?

So I found a solution for this problem:
Go to the iPhone-Settings and scrolldown to Constellation, select it.
Scrolldown to "Libary sync" and then enable "experimental sync." and then start the app and enjoy the power of constellation
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Constellation For iPad/iPhone by FSS.cc (unofficial remote)5