• 21(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
OK been playing with it, enabled metadata for 1channel and change the skin to use posters.

The Movies section of 1channel works great, everything works as far as showing all the posters/fanart fullscreen.

Now the TV section of 1channel only shows posters/fanart fullscreen after you click on the show and mouse over/hover the season, Im trying to get it to view fullscreen posters/fanart when hovering/mouse over different shows also as in the first picture below. Not the popcorn image.

ok, if it works at season level, but not at tv show level, than it's an issue with the plugin.

the plugin must provide a ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image), so the skin can display it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
From your experience what type of file has that info in it? The code is there and working for the TV season level, seems like code just need to be copied for the TV show level.

Thank You
(2012-10-12, 00:33)sproket Wrote: From your experience what type of file has that info in it? The code is there and working for the TV season level, seems like code just need to be copied for the TV show level.

Thank You

i wouldn't be able to tell...
best ask the plugin creator for help.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-10-11, 23:37)ronie Wrote: ok, if it works at season level, but not at tv show level, than it's an issue with the plugin.

the plugin must provide a ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image), so the skin can display it.

(2012-10-12, 01:01)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-12, 00:33)sproket Wrote: From your experience what type of file has that info in it? The code is there and working for the TV season level, seems like code just need to be copied for the TV show level.

Thank You

i wouldn't be able to tell...
best ask the plugin creator for help.

Looks like its in the default.py file, Thanks for your time and info though. Been helpful.

HuhI recently finally made the move to Eden. On two machines -- no problem. Finally, working on the third machine and Transparency! comes up as broken? Any idea what might be going on?
(2012-10-21, 00:53)Londave Wrote: HuhI recently finally made the move to Eden. On two machines -- no problem. Finally, working on the third machine and Transparency! comes up as broken? Any idea what might be going on?

nope, there might be some clues in the xbmc logfile though.
(2012-10-21, 16:17)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 00:53)Londave Wrote: HuhI recently finally made the move to Eden. On two machines -- no problem. Finally, working on the third machine and Transparency! comes up as broken? Any idea what might be going on?

Sorry should have included that the first time. Here it is. Thanks Ronie
Londave log
(2012-10-21, 16:44)Londave Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 16:17)ronie Wrote:

Londave log

did you accidentally enable the proxy setting in xbmc?
looks like xbmc has problems connecting to the internet.
(2012-10-21, 16:49)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 16:44)Londave Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 16:17)ronie Wrote: nope, there might be some clues in the xbmc logfile though.

Londave log

No, proxy is off. I have been using the Android remote app -- starting music from my phone. It was having some connection issues.
(2012-10-21, 17:08)Londave Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 16:49)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 16:44)Londave Wrote: Sorry should have included that the first time. Here it is. Thanks Ronie
Londave log

No, proxy is off. I have been using the Android remote app -- starting music from my phone. It was having some connection issues.

ok, i'll need a Debug Log then.

enable debugging in xbmc,
restart xbmc,
try to install Transparency!
post Debug Log Smile
Hey Ronie,

I'm noticing the issue in the screen shot link below with OpenELEC 2.0.

http://i.imgur.com/1oVIe.jpg

Not sure what's going on. I'm thinking maybe there is an xml file that can be edited for a quick fix? Other skins I've tested are fine.
(2012-10-21, 17:49)GhostDog Wrote: Hey Ronie,

Not sure what's going on. I'm thinking maybe there is an xml file that can be edited for a quick fix? Other skins I've tested are fine.

quick fix:
Includes_Variables.xml, line 25
remove the offending chars there.

Thumbs Up 
(2012-10-21, 18:43)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-21, 17:49)GhostDog Wrote: Hey Ronie,

quick fix:
Includes_Variables.xml, line 25
remove the offending chars there.

That was easy. Thanks.
(2012-08-25, 22:20)amalvar Wrote: Hi,

Is there a 3D cover/case in T? How does it work?

Thanks,

A

I'm guessing this doesn't work yet since I added .3D and even .3DBD to the filename and it didn't pick it up.
Are there any plans to implement it in the future?
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06