• 2(current)
WIP hybrid
@Mudislander
Awesome work. Just installed it and it seems to run fine.
I do think, but that's my opinion, there is a lot of red in the settings menu Wink
(2012-11-04, 11:28)schumi2004 Wrote: @Mudislander
Awesome work. Just installed it and it seems to run fine.
I do think, but that's my opinion, there is a lot of red in the settings menu Wink

Not setteled on the Logo yet Smile May actually remove it as need a bit more room as with the clock on top right things are a bit squashed.

Will do a couple of views next week (time permitting) - Continuing to move info dialogs for updating library etc around home screen today as still not happy with them.

By the way - be careful of the "Reset Skin Button" it's very tempting to press & does what it says Big Grin
Noli illegitimi carborundum

@Mudislander
Not sure if you already accept bugs but what i have found (also noticed in Confluence Light mod master branch) is that the Live TV section stays blank.

Edit:
Maybe it's useful

Code:
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: ContentPanelBackgroundsPVR
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: MainWindowMouseButtons
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: EPGTimelineView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVChannelView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveRadioChannelView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVRecordingsView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVTimersView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVGuideChannelView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVGuideNowNextView
11:20:46 T:2112 WARNING: Skin has invalid include: LiveTVSearchView
Thanks, I'll look into it - just need to fix my PVR machine first. BTW what language are you running, I may have some translations

(2012-11-04, 13:04)Mudislander Wrote: Thanks, I'll look into it - just need to fix my PVR machine first. BTW what language are you running, I may have some translations

Dutch and i'm willing to help translate if you want.

Edit:
I also checked the PVR section myself but noticed i'm not skilled enough to solve it Tongue
Help with Dutch would be great, I'd need to set up the skin at Transifex first after I actually create a .po language file.

Been playing with File Mode List, you can now turn off the thumbnail for a better fanart view. do you guys agree it's a step in the right direction ?

Looks good especially the background Tongue

I do think that the current transparency level can be frustrating with certain backgrounds, if it can be adjusted using settings it's good for me.

It's Kelly Brook Big Grin Re adjustable transparency I'll put it on the todo list.

If you want a better fanart view, why not use Ronie's "Fanart" view in Transparency! as a model?

Or how about "Low-List" view?

I have recently become a fan of the "episode2" view for Movies in Fusion... not sure if you are up for something like that.
More views will be added over next few weeks, but that was a simple toggle switch for the "List View" that simply hid the thumbnail & slide over the watched etc overlay.

(2012-11-04, 13:11)Mudislander Wrote: Help with Dutch would be great, I'd need to set up the skin at Transifex first after I actually create a .po language file.

Hybrid is now up and running on the XBMC Tranifex Site, so any help with translations would be appreciated

any ETA on adding to repo would be good so dont have to download a new copy from github after you added things or made changes

also a few requests if possible

this one is from someone else requesting it for the aeon nox skin but sounds like a good idea

is it possible to have the option to show the poster of the show in the recently added windows instead of thumbnails as sometimes these thumbs can give plot points away

now a request from me

can you create a link to the show folder on the recently added as i find myself having to navigate to the show folder anyways if there is episodes before this new one i have not seen perhaps a context menu can pop up like when resuming a video asking to Go To Show Folder or Play This Episode

another option would be to include a toggle menu in the options for people that want it to take them to the episode in the show folder or to just play the episode right from the main menu
I think we need another view or two before adding to repo, a whole different bunch of guys would be looking at the skin. I do agree it's a pain cloning the git so will be soon - a week or two.

Re poster instead of thumbnails, sounds like an idea. Actually am looking at thumbs etc due to the new "Frodo" possibilities.

Re Link in "Recently Added" and Browse/Play toggle - I'm working on the menu system right now & trying to streamline it a little + include some sort of support for "User Nodes". Once this is working properly we can tweak it with a few more options.

I still miss LiveTV/PVR support so can't test it on regular base on main system Sad

If i just knew how to create skins i would help you out but won't happen this year Tongue
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
hybrid10