• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
On Windows (latest nightly) I ran the same command I posted earlier, AD said "Downloaded 211" which is obviously wrong (or does it download all images? scan is somewhat slow) because there were only 20 landscape images missing. Download worked correctly but I can't access ListItem.Art(landscape), it's empty.

Also I'm unable to change a landscape image, if I select another in the gui mode, nothing changes. And if I ran the command again, it's "Downloaded 211" where it should be 0 because everything is stored locally... something is not working correctly, I will check the logs if I have the time.
And if you run it with the ID?
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,dbid=$INFO[ListItem.DBID],landscape)

btw, is it possible to run this just for 1 container? And would that be faster on a small container?
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,dbid=$INFO[Container(8000).ListItem.DBID],clearlogo)
And what about multiple mediatypes in one line?
Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow, mediatype=movie,clearlogo)
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
No because id is for 1 item only. I want to update/add everything but that doesn't seem to work properly at the moment.
Yeah i meant, if that works you can rule out everything besides the bulk part.
Was just double checking, not knowing what you had and had not tried.
Image [RELEASE] Metroid
Image [RELEASE] IrcChat
(2012-11-08, 02:38)`Black Wrote: On Windows (latest nightly) I ran the same command I posted earlier, AD said "Downloaded 211" which is obviously wrong (or does it download all images? scan is somewhat slow) because there were only 20 landscape images missing. Download worked correctly but I can't access ListItem.Art(landscape), it's empty.

Also I'm unable to change a landscape image, if I select another in the gui mode, nothing changes. And if I ran the command again, it's "Downloaded 211" where it should be 0 because everything is stored locally... something is not working correctly, I will check the logs if I have the time.

Possible that there is some old cached data that needs refreshing after the changes in the code.

Delete commoncache.db from userdata folder and try again. When i have some time i will do some more extensive tests
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Deleted commoncache.db and re-run, still didn't pick-up local files -

Overwriting files -

So if there's nothing listed to download local files will never be used?
(2012-11-08, 10:49)Hitcher Wrote: So if there's nothing listed to download local files will never be used?

correct. too much code to change for this
No worries, I'll just use a variable so if ListItem.Art(landscape) is empty it'll use the path + landscape.jpg.
(2012-11-08, 15:19)Hitcher Wrote: No worries, I'll just use a variable so if ListItem.Art(landscape) is empty it'll use the path + landscape.png.

ideally it won't be empty. just file a request or make one/upload it Smile
Code:
JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetTVShowDetails", "params": { "tvshowid": 2, "art": { "landscape": "D:\Serien\Arrow/landscape.jpg" }}, "id": 1 }'

That's whats happening for me.

To the other problem.. I think we should be able to choose local images in the gui as well as AD should pick them up also if nothing is found online. I think it shouldn't even look online if a local image is available.
(2012-11-08, 15:38)`Black Wrote:
Code:
JSONRPC: Failed to parse '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.SetTVShowDetails", "params": { "tvshowid": 2, "art": { "landscape": "D:\Serien\Arrow/landscape.jpg" }}, "id": 1 }'

That's whats happening for me.

Will fix

Quote:To the other problem.. I think we should be able to choose local images in the gui as well as AD should pick them up also if nothing is found online. I think it shouldn't even look online if a local image is available.

(2012-11-08, 15:03)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 10:49)Hitcher Wrote: So if there's nothing listed to download local files will never be used?

correct. too much code to change for this

Also, when using the default 'Get Images' button in DialogVideoInfo at season level sets the TV Show image instead of the Season image.
(2012-11-08, 16:08)Hitcher Wrote: Also, when using the default 'Get Images' button in DialogVideoInfo at season level sets the TV Show image instead of the Season image.

This cannot be done.

Frodo+1
@Black

Try to replace
https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ar...lt.py#L599

with
PHP Code:
item['url'] = item['localfilename'].replace('\\','\\\\'
OK, but season art (banner and landscape in my case) isn't getting added to the library when doing a full run+overwrite even though the images are saved to the tv show folders.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3