• 6(current)
Release The Big Pictures
Thnx for the temp fix (and your fast response), it works!

Changing the play key would indeed be a solution
Version 3.0.4 is in the repo.

Changelog:

Fixed: "The Big Picture"-scraper
Fixed: "Wallstreet Jouarnal"-scraper
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Is anyone else having problems with the time.com photos ?

The main "Index" photos show up, but when I try to enter that series of photos, the loading indicator just spins and spins and spins.

Is it just my problem or does anyone else experiencing the same issue ? Are the photos region restricted ?
Correct, Time.com Photos are broken - I already fixed it but didn't requested a Pull to the Repo.
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2012-11-16, 09:04)sphere Wrote: Correct, Time.com Photos are broken - I already fixed it but didn't requested a Pull to the Repo.

I manually made the changes to the python script and it works fine.

Thanks for your help and your great plugins.. Especially the "Big Picture". We usually use it daily.

Once I get my hardware all working correctly. My next step is to read up on plugin development so that I can create some plugins and help with bug in others.

Cheers !

The Update is now in the Repo.

Changelog:
Code:
  Fixed: Time.com Lightbox photosets
  Updated Translations
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
sphere - is there anyway to set this up to run as the screensaver with the context of the photos?
I will release a screensaver version of this Add-on in a few days Smile
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
(2013-01-31, 22:06)sphere Wrote: I will release a screensaver version of this Add-on in a few days Smile

Sweet Big Grin
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Anxiously awaiting this. Thanks for your time and effort
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-01-31, 22:06)sphere Wrote: I will release a screensaver version of this Add-on in a few days Smile

Sphere - do you have any update on the screen saver version?

Thanks
Unfortunately not Sad

I will announce here when a test version is available
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
Np. Thank you
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Version 4.0.0 is ready to be tested!

I needed to split up the scraper part from the GUI part so you need to install two modules!
(Later when the Add-on is available in the official xbmc.org add-on repository this will be solved (and updated) automatically)

You can download it here:
Scraper Module Version 1.0.0
The Big Pictures Script Version 4.0.0

It is (again) a nearly complete rewrite, it should be faster and more robust. There is also new Scraper included:
NewYorkTimes.com - Lens Blog

It has also a slightly different look (thx to Jugger) and you need to tell me if you like it or not! Much users told me that they got confused by the album- and photo-views, this should be fixed now. The pictures will be shown at 70% size when you are in albums mode.

Please give me some feedback, even if it's just "it works, I like".

regards,
sphere
My GitHub. My Add-ons:
This addon is simply wonderful. I came here because I couldn't get the slideshow feature in 3.0.4 to work. 4.0 is fine thankfully! Thanks again for your hard work.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Big Pictures3