• 5(current)
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights
I am having the same problem with both ESPN Go and ESPN Video, and I am in the US.
(2012-06-09, 03:08)noraz123 Wrote: I am having the same problem with both ESPN Go and ESPN Video, and I am in the US.

To be more precise, I am getting an HTTP 404 error with ESPN Go, and with ESPN Video I am getting an HTTP 500 error.
I am getting a generic ERROR when trying ESPN and ESPN2. ESPN3 links all work fine. ESPN and ESPN2 worked great up until about a week ago i think. Anyone else seeing this? I'm using an appletv 1st gen with crystalbuntu installed. Pastebin of xbmc.log with debugging on below

http://pastebin.com/nsDrjNiS
It works again for me.
Update 1.0.1

- Removed Original Digitals (Most of the videos weren't available)
- Fixed issue with search results
- Fixed issue with duplicate history items
- Added option to choose the video quality

For those outside of the US, I'm not sure if these videos will play for you. If they play on the ESPN.com website, then they should play within the addon.
There were some website changes today and this addon is no longer working. I will post an update soon.
thanks stacked - i think they revamped the whole website again - videos from two days ago play fine its just the new ones that get messed up - is it possible to get a "play the latest" function like the other espn app or something you can link one video to the other so you dont have to select them one by one
(2012-07-25, 15:09)cablegoon Wrote: thanks stacked - i think they revamped the whole website again - videos from two days ago play fine its just the new ones that get messed up - is it possible to get a "play the latest" function like the other espn app or something you can link one video to the other so you dont have to select them one by one

It's taking a while for the update to go through the Official XBMC add-on Repository. If you want the update now, install my custom Add-on Repository. After the repository is added, all my add-ons that are already installed will automatically update. If you don't know how to install from zip, read this wiki.
hey. the 'search' option has stopped working. any ideas?
yup, tried this addon for the first time. can't play videos I searched for: "Sorry. This video is unavailable. (500)" comes up for all search results.

would also like to know if you can edit the TV Shows category? Would love to have ESPN FC Press Pass available without searching.

(2012-09-19, 23:03)bhmh Wrote: hey. the 'search' option has stopped working. any ideas?

(2012-09-21, 18:35)nozomi Wrote: yup, tried this addon for the first time. can't play videos I searched for: "Sorry. This video is unavailable. (500)" comes up for all search results.

would also like to know if you can edit the TV Shows category? Would love to have ESPN FC Press Pass available without searching.

What xbmc build are you using? And what is the exact search term?

@nozomi, ESPN FC Press Pass doesn't work within US. Test this link.
Search function works and plays videos fine for me. The addon works great, but I was wondering if there was a way to play all the videos in a row, so I wouldn't have to click to the next video after the first one completes. Is there a way to put them in a playlist, or "play-all" functionality?
(2012-10-11, 02:48)badrhino Wrote: Search function works and plays videos fine for me. The addon works great, but I was wondering if there was a way to play all the videos in a row, so I wouldn't have to click to the next video after the first one completes. Is there a way to put them in a playlist, or "play-all" functionality?

I'll look into this.
If I am in Belgium, could I access ESPN SportsCenter?
(2012-11-17, 16:40)ntarantino Wrote: If I am in Belgium, could I access ESPN SportsCenter?

Sorry, I don't know. If you can play videos from http://espn.go.com/video/, then the addon should work.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ESPN (Video) Plugin - Watch Sports Videos and Highlights1