• 3(current)
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)
bitcrusher01

Thank you so much for the new updates and your hard work.

I am enjoying DI and Sky.fm.... I love Sky.fm since it has so much music to offer from oldies to jazz and such.

Here are some pics of sky.fm on the Aeon MQ4 skin!

Again thank you for keeping me dancing and relaxing....

Skål.... Big Grin

Digitally Imported 2.0.0 works perfect on my Confluence.
Thank you for the hard work.
Thanks for the great adon. Will you be adding support for higher bitrates than 128 for premium user?
128 is a bit on the low side - hehe
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
DI.fm is hands down my favorite radio station(s) online or otherwise. I just picked up a modded XBOX running of XBMC is this plugin compatible?
(2012-11-20, 07:15)ssjwizard Wrote: DI.fm is hands down my favorite radio station(s) online or otherwise. I just picked up a modded XBOX running of XBMC is this plugin compatible?

The addon was developed under Eden, but should work (though unofficially) on Dharma - I have never tried it on the XBOX.

But please, if you try it out on XBOX I would very much like to hear the results Smile
Cool, ill give it a whirl then. Probably wont happen until after thursday though. Ill let ya know how it turns out..
Just made a pullrequest for v2.1.0 of the plugin - it will be adding 256k/sec MP3 streams for Premium members.
Enjoy
Great Plugin! I really like it.

I had a problem when a activated my premium account. The plugin said, it could not connect to di.fm. I finally found out that both the username and the password had a blank in front. I'm sure that i didn't entered that blank myself. Can it be that the default value is a blank and the user input is appended when you enter the control?
Lordan: I just checked it on a fresh install and I didn't experience the username problem.
Also, I checked the default values in the settings file and there is none, meaning it should be blank.
Has anyone else experienced it?
bitcrusher01: I checked it now once more. I can confirm that this is not a problem of the addon. I tested the di addon on my Mac and it worked as expected. And i wrote a minimum plugin myself which had the very same behaviour as your addon. No blanks in front on Mac. But on the Raspberry Pi i get the blanks using the di addon as well as with my own addon. Though i must admit that i use the "official xbmcRemote" app on my iPad. I should connect a keyboard to the Raspberry and check that the blanks appear then, too or only when using the remote app. But tonight i'm to tired.

I'm sorry for the incorrect note. Should have been more carefully.
Thanks for this lovely addon, working great on frodo rc1 ATV2

BTW there's some string issue with text colors, this is how I see the addon when using it from Yatse (best android remote out there)

First of all, thanks for making an excellent plugin for XBMC which I use on a daily basis. I can never get enough of di.fm.

One thing though, having recently made the move from Eden to Frodo I noticed that the new feature for high quality streams doesn't work. 256kbit doesn't come up as a valid option, and when I review the log files to see if there are any errors, I can't spot any errors that would indicate a problem.

I've tried the following to rectify the issue:
  • Uninstalled the plugin and re-installed it.
  • Reviewed the settings under 'Addon settings'.
  • Reviewed the settings.xml under ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.di.fm/ (as I saw mention that someone had an extranous space in their username and/or password, didn't have that in mine).
  • Uninstalled the plugin, manually deleting the files under ~/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/ as well as ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.di.fm/, then installing again
  • Reset the listen key under my profile on di.fm's web page

No matter what I try, I only end up with a 128kbit audio stream.

Any pointers what might be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance!
chtamina: I seems Yatse has a problem with colored labels (used for highlighting new channels), probably an oversight by the dev as I don't think it's a functionality thats used very often - I suggest you contact the dev and make them aware of it.
tolecnal: Sorry to have wasted your time, I apparetly only added the 256k stream in the config in the sky.fm plugin, I've just pushed version 2.1.1 of the DI.fm plugin with proper support.
Great addon!
Hello again,

Do you have an ETA on when your commit will be publicly available?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Digitally Imported XBMC addon (Updated 25. July 2016 : V3.1.2)2