Release GoogleImages
Thumbs Up 
Search and browse Google images, do advanced search, view search history, and save images.

If you need help, ask a question in this thread or join #ruuk on freenode.

Hey men Really Thanks...
Your Addon is so userfull... and works just great...
I use it for downloade de Covers xbmc does not find... no more turn on the other
pc for that.

Great Job... A cuestion Doen in work in xbmc 9.11?
yowill Wrote:Hey men Really Thanks...
Your Addon is so userfull... and works just great...
I use it for downloade de Covers xbmc does not find... no more turn on the other
pc for that.

Great Job... A cuestion Doen in work in xbmc 9.11?

I'm glad that you like it Smile

Sorry, it doesn't work in 9.11
ruuk Wrote:Search and browse Google images, do advanced search, view search history, and save images.
Note: Limit of 32 images per search (Google limit)

Hi ruuk,

Ive been searching on the forum for "google image" and found your script.

I would LOVE to have you or somebody modify your script and turn it into a visualisation which would search for "NOW PLAYING" music and display the results as a visualisation slide show!!!

I would pay you $20 as a donation! I would absolutely LOVE that and Im sure it would be VERY popular.

To see it in action, have a look at JRiver Media Center Theatre View. It can do exactly that. I bought JRMC, but prefer XBMC because of the android app for it.

So please consider using your bran power to make this visualisation?

Thanks,
Mark, UK.
Where can I download this addon? Been trying to find a link for a zip or repo. lol
Mighty_Diamond Wrote:Where can I download this addon? Been trying to find a link for a zip or repo. lol

I submitted it to the main repo for Eden 3 days ago. It should hopefully show up soon. Maybe I should double check and make sure they got my message Smile
Liking this a lot, works great thanks.
(2012-06-08, 06:52)hasselhof Wrote: Liking this a lot, works great thanks.
Somewhere along the line I went mad and it became my holy mission to create an addon for every image related internet service. I have since recovered, but this was the last one I did Smile
Glad you've found it useful Smile
great plug in...
but how can I save the images?
which button on my keyboard must I push?
Version 0.9.3

Changes:
- Fix for bug with default save path
- Improved handling of some search errors

On my REPO.
(2012-11-28, 07:12)DerDon Wrote: great plug in...
but how can I save the images?
which button on my keyboard must I push?

You use the context menu key, then select 'Save Image'

On my keyboard the context menu uses either 'c' or the little context key next to my right windows key.

You should probably update to the new version via my repo as well - see the last post.

What exactly causes the limit of 32 images? Is there any way around this, or even a pagination of some sort (32 per page)? This is the only thing keeping this add-on from being a powerhouse.
Sad 
(2013-01-08, 20:23)dkplayaclub Wrote: What exactly causes the limit of 32 images? Is there any way around this, or even a pagination of some sort (32 per page)? This is the only thing keeping this add-on from being a powerhouse.

The API will only return 32 images. I was just checking to see if anything changed in the API, and it appears that it was deprecated last may. It has been replace with functionality from the Custom Search API which is limited to 100 free queries per day. It looks like the addon is doomed. Sad
I won't even pretend to know what all of that means, but it sounds bad. I'll continue to use it until it becomes inoperable, but if it's possible to rewrite, I can hold on to some sort of hope that another iteration capable of returning 100 results may exist in the future.
(2013-01-09, 02:11)dkplayaclub Wrote: I won't even pretend to know what all of that means, but it sounds bad. I'll continue to use it until it becomes inoperable, but if it's possible to rewrite, I can hold on to some sort of hope that another iteration capable of returning 100 results may exist in the future.

Unfortunately, that's 100 queries per day for everyone using the addon, and has nothing to do with the number of results returned.
So basically one person could do 100 searches or 100 people could do 1 search, and then the addon wouldn't work for the rest of the day.
Is this the same for the Picasa add-on? I was under the impression that Picasa was now part of Google images?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GoogleImages0