• 96(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
could you also make this work on the atv2 native screen? that way I can use this to control both xbmc when Im in it and the other apps on atv2 from ios. THanks
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
@ga3ns3blu3mchen : I don't understand a lot how tvheadend works :p and usage on the synology is quite limiting. I suppose I'll migrate the stick to mediaportal and a windows server to see.

@rflores2323 : sorry no support for this planned.
Hey Tolriq, is it possible to create a pop-up menu that has the xbmc favorites listed in it, and then start that favorite from yatse? Maybe the option would fit in with the library scan/clean/subtitle options?
I had looked for that but there's no API available Sad
tolriq, would love a latest tv episodes view or widget if possible... maybe a widget button to update the master library as well
leia nightly / nvidia shield / win 10 64-bit | 16gb ddr4 | intel i7-7700k | titan x pascal
@Tolriq: the howto in the wiki is really good for setting up tvheadend (http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=PVR.../Tvheadend). I liked Tvheadend alot because of the full configuration possibilities over the weblogin, but vdr is working more fluent on my machine.
@gotoman00 this will shows up now that I've spli API for Frodo I can do much more things without breaking Eden Smile

@ga3ns3blu3mchen : What I did what more or less this but the 7th point "Map DVB services to channels" did not work I guess this is the root of my problems. Reading this I surely need a better DVB network file for France.
@Tolriq: had the same problem, but after the first round of mapping the services, i just did it one more time and then all channels have been mapped right.
Well no way to get it work.

I've switched to Media Portal on my 2008 R2 server (that is of course not supported and needs tons of hack :p but easy to hack on windows harder on a nas :p)

At this time all seems to work besides logos Smile
When I try to fast forward using the app the indicator shows that it should be fast forwarding but it carries on playing normal speed. Anyone else having this issue?
Is it possible to sort ASC or DESC by name/year/etc ?
(2012-11-27, 01:01)Tolriq Wrote: Sorry no playbook support planned Sad

New version 2.9.0 published :

! You need to edit your remotes for correct API selection !
! The banner setting is now in the Host settings.
! You should clear Yatse cache.
* Support Xbmc shared database (Central Mysql)
* Full Frodo / Eden API Split
* Support banners in Frodo
* New additional command : Download Subtitles
* New 3D icon in movie details
* Support for Tags (Frodo only)
* Send to Vimeo and Dailymotion plugins
* The menu now shows media counts
* Artists / Albums detail view (Long press)
* New Widget toggle notification forward
* Optimizations and bug corrections

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Why?
Your app works great on the blackberry playbook!
Just publish your app on the app world of blackberry.
and so expand your earning potential without touching a line of code.
Keep in mind that the operating system of the playbook supports android applications not greater than 2.3.3.
@fernandovg : yes of course ....

@antani72 : because this is work to test / validate / publish, because it also needs changes due to link to the unlocker in the market and security checks about signs that will break.
And because I don't have any blackberry to validate things and keep the high quality of Yatse on such platform.
Hey Tolriq, I went to change the banner setting in the host section, and it won't let me exit. It just keeps saying "Please set a correct value for EventServer port." I don't even know what means.
Well it does say that you have a bad value in the EventServer port field .....

Just put 9777 in it.
  • 96(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24