• 4(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
@dirtymurt
Please post a debug log. You don't get the same error with Confluence?

@tungmeister
I think that's a matter of personal taste. The new music osd displays exactly the same information as before, in fact even slightly more (next song & codec info).

@Baswazz
For a quick fix you can add <visible allowhiddenfocus="true">true</visible> to the button with id="21" in Includes_Home.xml.
I'm now getting it with confluebce, must be a frodo thing
be kind, rewind
I thought so. Smile
I'll have a go at reverting to the previous music OSD myself then once the skin is more established. An issue I've just noticed is that the banner view for TV shows isn't using locally stored banners so I'm just getting the generic folder icon. I've tried updating them using the "update art" entry in the context menu but this doesn't have any effect so i'm having to manually pick a banner for each show which is quite time consuming as I've over 180 series.

EDIT: Album year isn't present in the new music OSD and would you consider moving the OSD slightly further down the screen?
You have to enable 'use local files' in the Artwork Downloader settings. Then you can use the update art option and it'll work. Use this test version of the Artwork Downloader if you have local art which is not available on Fanart.tv.

Edit: I didn't read your post correctly. For banners you have to rescrape your tv show library so XBMC can pick it up. I can add banners to the update art option so it'll be easier for you when moving from Eden to Frodo.
Music 
Nice work! There are a lot of excellent things in this skin!

I've noticed a possible bug I hadn't seen anyone else post about yet. When using AirPlay to send music, the OSD screen with the visualization, I have two clocks up in the right-hand corner of the screen with the same time. Didn't see a way to change that in any settings and didn't have it happen in any other skins. I'm not sure if it happens playing Music directly through XBMC.

Also, when I set to "hide" the Power menu, it disappears the second I choose the option, but then comes back when I'm out of settings. It would be also nice to hide the "Favorites" menu as well as an option.

Feature Request: Do you have any intention on supporting Music Videos? I can browse to my "Concerts" source in the File Manager and launch them that way, but in other skins (Transparency, for example), the Music Videos section shows them in a library and TheConcertDB scraper gets their information. I have a lot of concerts, so this feature is sorely missing for me.

Also, can you make it an option to change the "Newly Added" to do "Random" as well. Content doesn't change that often in my libraries, so it would be a nice option that some other skins (Transparency again) does.

Look forward to seeing this skin progress!

(2012-11-30, 22:35)`Black Wrote: You have to enable 'use local files' in the Artwork Downloader settings. Then you can use the update art option and it'll work. Use this test version of the Artwork Downloader if you have local art which is not available on Fanart.tv.

Edit: I didn't read your post correctly. For banners you have to rescrape your tv show library so XBMC can pick it up. I can add banners to the update art option so it'll be easier for you when moving from Eden to Frodo.

I've been using nightly builds for ages, I imagine it's because I've been using the previous xperience1080 which just accessed the banners directly so I hadn't encountered the issue yet.
@goyney
The orange clock shows the end time of the currently playing media (which doesn't seem to work when you play with AirPlay)... I added that mostly for movies/episodes. I could hide it for music but I think it doesn't bother that much. Smile

I never supported music videos, I keep concerts (I have only a few) in my video library. I see what I can do about that but it has to wait.

@tungmeister
There are a bunch of changes in Frodo regarding local art files. Everything can be stored to the database now. I'll add a small FAQ to the first page and explain a few things.
Nice work 'Black. I really like the watched/inprogress indicators and the now playing bit in upper right. Are the dialogs planned to have an update? I think if you replace the rounded white textures with square black/grey ones it would fit in nicely.
(2012-11-30, 22:08)`Black Wrote: That seems to happen if you hide to power button. Will fix it, thanks.

You don't need to use that button in the home menu unless you're using the apple remote with almost no buttons. I mapped 's' to the exit key of my Harmony One so I can open the shutdown menu anywhere.

You don't need it with the apple remote either; just long press the menu button and it will pop-up the shutdown menu. Smile
How come video fanart and musc fanart are no longer options for background images?
@Big_Noid
Thank you. No intention to change the dialogs. I could make them square but that would be it. Smile

@tungmeister
Because it's not possible anymore with Frodo.
Fantastic work mate! This will be my default skin for a long time! Smile
(2012-11-30, 22:58)tungmeister Wrote: How come video fanart and musc fanart are no longer options for background images?

Only way now is to use Artwork Organizer and export them to a separate folder to where you can point a skin. Not sure if Black would be adding that.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Fair enough, I'd already separated my artwork a while ago with the artwork organised so I'll just go back to using that. Thanks.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22