Download Frodo compatible test version here
Thanks to Tim we have a first build that uses the new JSON-RPC library.

We've decided to merge tombriden's fork since it was more stable (see post here)

DOWNLOAD 1.0.8

Please give it a try and post errors here. Cheers!
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Actually, if you have a github account, it would even be better to comment here.
Running XBMC on my HTPC, tablet, phone and pinball machine.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting. Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first.
Thank you!
Trying it out now!
Didn't work for me. Just refuses to connect to any of my Frodo installs.

However the remote part works even though it refuses to login lol
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
Works perfectly fine
Make sure you "When adding your host, make sure you check "JSON API", otherwise the remote will still try to use HTTPAPI.".
Tested it, and it crashed everytime i tryed to start it... never happened before...
Using android 4.0 (CM9)

It generates a chash report, any way i can share it with you or something?
What did it say when it crashed?
Works good for me as far as I can tell maybe even better cause I used to get socket timeoits with the older version eventually. I am hoping they add a party mode button like on the iOS remote app. I use it a lot but still need to use.the keyboard to use it properly.
(2012-12-12, 00:20)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: Works perfectly fine
Make sure you "When adding your host, make sure you check "JSON API", otherwise the remote will still try to use HTTPAPI.".
Yes I tried that, no go I'm afraid

Tom's latest builds worked for ne though

https://github.com/tombriden/android-xbm.../downloads
-= My Media Centre =-
ACER Revo R3610 | x2 1.5TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drives (WD15EADS) | x2 2.0TB WD Caviar Green SATA Hard Drive ( WD15EARS ) | 3.5in Black eSATA USB Trayless SATA External Hard Drive Enclosure | Emprex 3009URF Wireless MCE Remote Control | XBMCLive Dharma Beta1
(2012-12-09, 18:52)freezy Wrote: DOWNLOAD

Shortened for convenience: http://goo.gl/APRLf

For those that don't have QR code readers installed.
(2012-12-12, 00:25)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: What did it say when it crashed?

Just that it crashed, and generating error report....
Well this version of XBMC remote wroks!
Just check the new API and it works.

But I have one problem, my movie posters, tv show banners etc. wont download.
Can these already be downloaded or?

Thoughts anyone?

DarkMarkus88
There is a bug in the IBMD score - the number is not rounded to the first decimal but for example shows 8.8000000000013123696
(2012-12-13, 08:40)nikiiv Wrote: There is a bug in the IBMD score - the number is not rounded to the first decimal but for example shows 8.8000000000013123696

https://github.com/freezy/android-xbmcremote/issues/new Smile

Works great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Download Frodo compatible test version here3