• 278(current)
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC
I have created the batch file and placed it into the Dolphin folder. I extracted the PsTools into the C:\Windows folder. And I've reconfigured my launcher the way you said to do it, and when I try to launch a game, I get this:

I opened XBMC, and then opened the batch file seperately, and it does in fact suspend xbmc before opening Dolphin so I know the batch file itself works. But for some reason I get this error when trying to launch it through XBMC/Advanced Launcher.
(2012-12-13, 19:10)harSon Wrote: I have created the batch file and placed it into the Dolphin folder. I extracted the PsTools into the C:\Windows folder. And I've reconfigured my launcher the way you said to do it, and when I try to launch a game, I get this:

I opened XBMC, and then opened the batch file seperately, and it does in fact suspend xbmc before opening Dolphin so I know the batch file itself works. But for some reason I get this error when trying to launch it through XBMC/Advanced Launcher.
Seems that it is a double quotes problem into the command line. Are your sure your launcher argument parameter is "%rom%" and not %rom%. If it is really "%rom%", try to modify your script like this :

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Dolphin\"
Dolphin.exe /b /e %1
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

That last edit did the trick! Works like a charm now. Thank you so much man!
[/quote]Why do you need an autoitscript ? http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?title=CDisplayEx[/quote]

cause i want it to launch in fullscreen when i select a comic in xbmc not having to extra select f11
(2012-12-13, 22:09)hentai23 Wrote: cause i want it to launch in fullscreen when i select a comic in xbmc not having to extra select f11

The autoitscript may look like this :

Code:
If $CmdLine[0] == 1 Then
    Run ( '"C:\Program Files (x86)\CDisplayEx\cdisplayex.exe" "' & $CmdLine[1] & '"', "C:\Program Files (x86)\CDisplayEx\" )
    WinWaitActive("CDisplayEx","")
    Send("{F11}")
EndIf

Path to CDisplayEx may be different on your system. Compile the script as cdisplayex-launcher.exe for example, copy it into CDisplayEx directory and modifiy your launcher like this :

Application : C:\Program Files (x86)\CDisplayEx\cdisplayex-launcher.exe
Arguments : "%rom%"
worked , only problem is every first time i launch it it wont fullscreen , but as soon as i start another comic from xbmc then it works , dont matter how many times , say i select one comic it stays in a window , then i exit it back to xbmc then start another comic again and it works always no matter how many comics i select

like this

1st comic stays in a window , exit it out launch another comic , works fullscreened, exit out , launch another comic stays windowed , exit out , launch another comic fullscreened , hmmmm
(2012-12-13, 22:33)hentai23 Wrote: worked , only problem is every first time i launch it it wont fullscreen , but as soon as i start another comic from xbmc then it works , dont matter how many times , say i select one comic it stays in a window , then i exit it back to xbmc then start another comic again and it works always no matter how many comics i select

like this

1st comic stays in a window , exit it out launch another comic , works fullscreened, exit out , launch another comic stays windowed , exit out , launch another comic fullscreened , hmmmm
Ok... If you do not use the autoit script and automatically start CDisplayEx from XBMC, then put manually CDisplayEx into fullscreen (F11)... The next time you will open a Comic does CDisplayEx start into fullscreen or windowed?

(2012-12-12, 18:56)Angelscry Wrote:
(2012-12-12, 18:42)DocMAX Wrote: thanks! you mentioned it's only on xbox controller. i will check with another controller too.
Only Windows OS + XBOX 3060 users have actually reported me the problem. I have quickly test on my side with one of my controllers (PS3+Linux and USB gamepad+Windows), but I was not able to reproduce the problem. So if you could test on your side, It will help to identify the problem. Wink

Out of curiousity are you using qtsixa/sixad to use the dual shock controller over bluetooth? If you are, what distro/release number are you using it on?

I'm just curious because after trying to get it working cleanly a while back, I had to go back to Ubuntu 10.04. In newer releases, some conflict with bluez meant that I'd have to do some tinkering after each startup to get the controller connect (while in 10.04 it works just hitting the home button). I tried compiling it for some other distros too (all debian or debian-based) but didn't meet with any success.

I haven't experimented with it recently, but I'm just wondering if you've found any success where I didn't.
(2012-12-13, 22:45)gfur732 Wrote:
(2012-12-12, 18:56)Angelscry Wrote:
(2012-12-12, 18:42)DocMAX Wrote: thanks! you mentioned it's only on xbox controller. i will check with another controller too.
Only Windows OS + XBOX 3060 users have actually reported me the problem. I have quickly test on my side with one of my controllers (PS3+Linux and USB gamepad+Windows), but I was not able to reproduce the problem. So if you could test on your side, It will help to identify the problem. Wink

Out of curiousity are you using qtsixa/sixad to use the dual shock controller over bluetooth? If you are, what distro/release number are you using it on?

I'm just curious because after trying to get it working cleanly a while back, I had to go back to Ubuntu 10.04. In newer releases, some conflict with bluez meant that I'd have to do some tinkering after each startup to get the controller connect (while in 10.04 it works just hitting the home button). I tried compiling it for some other distros too (all debian or debian-based) but didn't meet with any success.

I haven't experimented with it recently, but I'm just wondering if you've found any success where I didn't.
I'm actually using qtsixa/sixad on my linux based HTPC system to control XBMC and play games using my PS3 pad. I'm using Archlinuc as distro. It's a rolling release, so... no release number Wink.

(2012-12-13, 22:42)Angelscry Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 22:33)hentai23 Wrote: worked , only problem is every first time i launch it it wont fullscreen , but as soon as i start another comic from xbmc then it works , dont matter how many times , say i select one comic it stays in a window , then i exit it back to xbmc then start another comic again and it works always no matter how many comics i select

like this

Ok... If you do not use the autoit script and automatically start CDisplayEx from XBMC, then put manually CDisplayEx into fullscreen (F11)... The next time you will open a Comic does CDisplayEx start into fullscreen or windowed?

windowed
Sorry to bug you again, but I'm having issues implementing the above methods to some other emulators. I managed to get it working for Dolphin and nullDC, but I'm having issues with snes9x, Mupen 64, Fusion and PCSX-Reloaded.

I am using Windows 7 64bit:

I'm using snes9x 1.53 (64 bit version) and the path to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Super Nintendo\snes9x-x64.exe

My batch file looks like this:
Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Super Nintendo\"
snes9x-x64.exe -fullscreen "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

And I'm simply using the argument "%rom%"

I'm launching the batch file and not the exe, and when I attempt to launch it within XBMC/Advanced Launcher, the emulator launches perfectly in fullscreen mode, but the game I am attempting to play is not launched.

For Fusion, I am using 3.64 and the path to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sega Genesis Emulator\Fusion.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sega Genesis Emulator\"
Fusion.exe -fullscreen "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

I'm launching the batch file and not the exe, and when I attempt to launch it within XBMC/Advanced Launcher, the emulator launches perfectly in fullscreen mode, but the game I am attempting to play is not launched.

For PCSX-Reloaded, I am using PCSX Reloaded SVN r81604 and the pathway to my exe is
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sony Playstation 1\pcsxr.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sony Playstation 1\"
pcsxr.exe -nogui -cdfile "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

For Mupen64, I am using Mupen64 0.5.1 and the pathway to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Nintendo 64 Emulator\mupen64.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Nintendo 64 Emulator\"
mupen64.exe --noosd --fullscreen --resolution 1920x1080 "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

I'm launching the batch file and not the exe, and when I attempt to launch it within XBMC/Advanced Launcher, the emulator launches launches in windowed mode and the game I'm attempting to launch is not launched.
(2012-12-14, 03:51)harSon Wrote: Sorry to bug you again, but I'm having issues implementing the above methods to some other emulators. I managed to get it working for Dolphin and nullDC, but I'm having issues with snes9x, Mupen 64, Fusion and PCSX-Reloaded.

I am using Windows 7 64bit:

I'm using snes9x 1.53 (64 bit version) and the path to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Super Nintendo\snes9x-x64.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Super Nintendo\"
snes9x-x64.exe -fullscreen "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

For Fusion, I am using 3.64 and the path to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sega Genesis Emulator\Fusion.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sega Genesis Emulator\"
Fusion.exe -fullscreen "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

For PCSX-Reloaded, I am using PCSX Reloaded SVN r81604 and the pathway to my exe is
C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sony Playstation 1\pcsxr.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Sony Playstation 1\"
pcsxr.exe -nogui -cdfile "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

For Mupen64, I am using Mupen64 0.5.1 and the pathway to my exe is C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Nintendo 64 Emulator\mupen64.exe

Code:
pssuspend "XBMC.exe"
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\Video Game Emulators\Nintendo 64 Emulator\"
mupen64.exe --noosd --fullscreen --resolution 1920x1080 "%rom%"
pssuspend -r "XBMC.exe"

I'm launching the batch file and not the exe, and when I attempt to launch it within XBMC/Advanced Launcher, the emulator launches launches in windowed mode and the game I'm attempting to launch is not launched.
In all you .BAT scripts passed arguments must be %1 and not %rom%. %rom% is the argument variable SENT by Advanced Launcher to the .bat script. And %1 is the 1st argument RECEIVED from Advanced Launcher by the .bat script.

(2012-12-14, 01:41)hentai23 Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 22:42)Angelscry Wrote:

like this

windowed
For me, when I quit CDisplayEx (using the "X" key) when it is into fullscreen and started from Advanced Launcher, the next times CDisplayEx is started for XBMC it's ALWAYS into fullscreen.
How do you quit CDisplayEx?
How do you want/expect to quit it?
i quit it with the x key aswell , very odd indeed , as said i startup xbmc go into my custom comics adv launcher , then i select a comic from my launcher and it starts into windowed , 2nd time around it starts into fullscreen -.-'

still the same scenario :

(2012-12-14, 12:41)hentai23 Wrote: i quit it with the x key aswell , very odd indeed , as said i startup xbmc go into my custom comics adv launcher , then i select a comic from my launcher and it starts into windowed , 2nd time around it starts into fullscreen -.-'

still the same scenario :

I forgot to mention, but my previous explaination was without using any autoit script. You can start CDisplayEx directly into fullscreen from Advanced Launcher without using any script.

• 278(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Advanced Launcher - Applications Launcher Addon for XBMC24