• 4(current)
OS X Bottom & Left Edge pixels flickering
(2012-12-19, 12:38)Memphiz Wrote: @davilla seems that won't fix it for Walt74 since he already has intel and reported it nonworking with build from the 18th (well if the if condition was right - of course).

Pretty sure that Intel HD graphics is the common factor here, yeah?
(2012-12-19, 14:29)jingai Wrote:
(2012-12-19, 12:38)Memphiz Wrote: @davilla seems that won't fix it for Walt74 since he already has intel and reported it nonworking with build from the 18th (well if the if condition was right - of course).

Pretty sure that Intel HD graphics is the common factor here, yeah?

except MageX is running a NVIDIA GeForce 320M OpenGL Engine
Oh, hadn't noticed that. I just assumed it was only the Intel HD chipsets because those are the only ones that do it for me. But, the only two machines I have that don't use the Intel HD use ATI cards.
Wink 
Now running the latest Nightly : xbmc191212 46e045e-master-x86_64
tested the same files as used before several times with both video acceleration on and off

This problem is solved at my system, great work ! Can someone else also confirm if this has been resolved ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
Whatever the change, it's fixed on my system (mid-2010 Mac mini), too. Any other video hardware that needs to be tested to confirm this fix?
Looks fixed on mine too, 2011 Mac Mini Intel 3000

many thanks!

Nightly : xbmc191212 46e045e-master-x86_64
back to stoneage then when it comes to cvbuff handling right davilla? (sad Sad )
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Grrrrr Smile
When it's not broke, you're not supposed to try fixing it. Silly devs. Tongue
* davilla touches it again... just because he can Smile
(2012-12-20, 05:06)MageX Wrote: When it's not broke, you're not supposed to try fixing it. Silly devs. Tongue

Can't have a working program now can we Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I know I am a bit late to the party but tried out the build from Dec 19th and no longer having the issue as well. 2011 MAC Mini w/ Intel 3000
I never had this issue with the betas but now after I installed the release version and get a green line!
known...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Something old is also back (and problaby related)

With the return of the green line, a problem from the early betas is also back : i cant view any xvid after something with a different format has been viewed (mp4, mkv) first. I just get a "white sun symbol" in my screen, only the sounds starts. Only solution, restart xbmc (not girlfriend friendly Confused )
This only occurs when the vda decoder is activated.

Ill produce a log asap, can someone reproduce this problem ?
How to post a debug log ; MacOS acces the hidden userdata folder ; How to post a question ; How to fix gatekeeper issues
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bottom & Left Edge pixels flickering0