• 2(current)
Release CU LRC Lyrics
(2012-12-13, 16:11)a2wistd2 Wrote: I've been using the LRC plugin, which worked fine, but a few wishes. One of which would be to be able to have it try to find another version of the lyrics incase you chose the wrong one. I've had it when I get a whole long list of files to choose from, I select the first one and the lyrics are right, just the timing is way off but I have no way of selecting another.
that should still be possible:
mouse: right-click on the lyrics
keyboard: 'm'
remote: 'menu'
this should bring up a list of lyrics (if there's more than one available)

the default skin included in the addon will display an icon and the number of available lyrics,
whenever multiple lyrics are available.

(2012-12-13, 16:11)a2wistd2 Wrote: Also, why can't we save it to the same place the mp3 is with the same name? my naming convention is track number - song name. The plugin just saves song name in a different folder.

no idea really, maybe taxigps knows if there's a specific reason for this.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-12-13, 16:28)ronie Wrote:
(2012-12-13, 16:11)a2wistd2 Wrote: Also, why can't we save it to the same place the mp3 is with the same name? my naming convention is track number - song name. The plugin just saves song name in a different folder.

no idea really, maybe taxigps knows if there's a specific reason for this.

Save to the same place the mp3 is will make mistake with tracks in ape/cue.
I pressed "M" and got nothing. So it is my skin that wont allow it? I'm using Aeon Mq4

"
Save to the same place the mp3 is will make mistake with tracks in ape/cue." Not sure what this means?
(2012-12-14, 16:21)a2wistd2 Wrote: I pressed "M" and got nothing. So it is my skin that wont allow it? I'm using Aeon Mq4
This action only work when source is some scrape, not from file or embedded.

(2012-12-14, 16:21)a2wistd2 Wrote: "
Save to the same place the mp3 is will make mistake with tracks in ape/cue." Not sure what this means?
several song in the same ape file, so you save which song's lyric to lrc file as the same name with ape file?
I'll be probably doing something wrong but can't get the script to find any lyrics at all.

I tried it with Xperience1080, MQ4 and default Confluence in Frodo RC1.

Any ideas?

Edit:
Enabling use file name doesn't seem to work, when it was disabled it worked.
I can reproduce the lyrics from the previous song still showing during searching. It's especially noticeable when it finally lands on using the lyrics from the file. This can take 30 seconds plus to happen. I think it would be help in the GUI and very helpful for me in the info label if you could put something up when it's searching. I'm thinking "..." then it doesn't need any language stuff.

Thanks for the help so far and https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/commits/frodo if anyone wants to give it a go as is.
AWXi - Ajax web interface. Wiki
(2012-12-16, 18:42)Mizaki Wrote: I can reproduce the lyrics from the previous song still showing during searching. It's especially noticeable when it finally lands on using the lyrics from the file. This can take 30 seconds plus to happen. I think it would be help in the GUI and very helpful for me in the info label if you could put something up when it's searching. I'm thinking "..." then it doesn't need any language stuff.

Thanks for the help so far and https://github.com/frolick/AWX-Eden/commits/frodo if anyone wants to give it a go as is.

i made some changes and it should be a bit better.

it will not work in all cases, if you skip to the next track
while the script is still busy pre-fetching lyrics
we can't clear the previous lyrics.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Okay, thanks. I think I've covered it. It's a difficult thing to test in some ways.

Just noticed. Can you put "No lyrics found" in the info label? I'm assume blank means searching atm.
Also, last thing (I hope). Is it possible to prevent multiple instances? I check for the running info label but sometimes I still end up running the script again and again. Probably a good check to do anyway?
(2012-12-22, 23:27)Mizaki Wrote: Also, last thing (I hope). Is it possible to prevent multiple instances?
i'm not aware of any reliable way to do that...

(2012-12-22, 23:27)Mizaki Wrote: I check for the running info label but sometimes I still end up running the script again and again.
well, why does that happen?
(2012-12-22, 23:38)ronie Wrote:
(2012-12-22, 23:27)Mizaki Wrote: Also, last thing (I hope). Is it possible to prevent multiple instances?

(2012-12-22, 23:27)Mizaki Wrote: I check for the running info label but sometimes I still end up running the script again and again.

Make a running flag that is checked on start maybe ?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-12-22, 23:42)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-12-22, 23:38)ronie Wrote:

Make a running flag that is checked on start maybe ?
what, if for some reason, the script crashes?
it can't clear the running flag in that case.

which would prevent the user to use the script again until xbmc is restarted.

Hmm indeed
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Why does it do it? Not sure, it's random and I've not managed to catch it yet. It checks the info label and if it's not "true" it executes the script. So best guess is the info label != "true", it waits 3 secs and tries again.
(2012-12-22, 23:38)ronie Wrote: what, if for some reason, the script crashes?
it can't clear the running flag in that case.

which would prevent the user to use the script again until xbmc is restarted.

You could ask if they are sure they wish to run it again.

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CU LRC Lyrics1