• 39(current)
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows
For me,

I use Frodo Alpha 4 and all is ok with my imon VFD (OrigenAE M10).

Anyone has experience qith this display?
(2012-12-21, 10:54)polarrys Wrote: parslej,

Did you try this version :
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1009329

Tried that but doesnt work to me...
Tongue 
Friend of mine (who knows C#) finally helped me to make it working
DId some small corrections in code and now works to me with VFD (Nox case) and XBMC Frodo RC2

Here is compiled version for those interested...

http://www.filedropper.com/imon-on-xbmc-by-parslej
I had some time to look into the matter
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
(2012-12-29, 04:24)Elizab7eth Wrote: I had some time to look into the matter
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pictures are not displayed to me ?
(2012-12-29, 11:32)parslej Wrote:
(2012-12-29, 04:24)Elizab7eth Wrote: I had some time to look into the matter
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pictures are not displayed to me ?

Nor me...
parslej, this work fine for me.
Thermaltake DH 202 LCD display
Thanks Rofl
So far, so good Parslej. (iMon LCD - Zalman HD 503 Case) Smile
(2012-12-30, 22:23)gibxxi Wrote: So far, so good Parslej. (iMon LCD - Zalman HD 503 Case) Smile

Good to hear. Do not forget then add +1 to my reputation Wink
Good new !!!

My OrigenAE case has a very simple Imon VFD (not icon). It's just a 2 lines display.

Which XbmconImon must use with my case?

Thx
Done Parslej, and thanks. Smile
(2012-12-31, 12:02)polarrys Wrote: My OrigenAE case has a very simple Imon VFD (not icon). It's just a 2 lines display.
Which XbmconImon must use with my case?

Have you tried my version few posts above?

Quick question about this software...

I use the standard iMon software so I don't get much info from the display other than XBMC (stop). However it does offer great remote support. I have it recognizing Microsoft remote inputs and I can even assign button presses to keyboard buttons so I don't have to mess with keymaps in xbmc. So my question is, is this XBMCiMon software a modified version of iMon's software or is it totally different. Can I install this version and still assign keyboard buttons to the remote?
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
(2012-12-31, 16:42)htpc guy Wrote: Quick question about this software...

I use the standard iMon software so I don't get much info from the display other than XBMC (stop). However it does offer great remote support. I have it recognizing Microsoft remote inputs and I can even assign button presses to keyboard buttons so I don't have to mess with keymaps in xbmc. So my question is, is this XBMCiMon software a modified version of iMon's software or is it totally different. Can I install this version and still assign keyboard buttons to the remote?

I think this software just replaces the "Frontview" portion of iMon for XBMC but don;t quote me on that (unless I'm correct of course).
(2012-12-31, 16:42)htpc guy Wrote: Quick question about this software...

This software works as addon to standard iMon software
IMon manufacturer shared API allowing other applications display info on VFD and this is used by XBMC on IMON software.
(so standard iMon *must* be still installed on your box)

I also very like this experimental feature of xbmcOnIMon when VFD displays XBMC menu items so I cannot easily navigate eg MUSIC without turning on TV

READ that:
https://github.com/BlackMan82/xbmc-on-im...ter/README
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows7