• 56(current)
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon
(2012-12-14, 13:28)fernandovg Wrote: Can I suggest this compact view as a feature request? This way a whole week can be shown too

I didn't understand the "we localize the date and time.", sorry...
Can you explain again please?

sure, read any of my previous replies to that question:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1221986
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1065510
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1048657
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I applaud you Ronie, for your amazing patience with people that are unable to understand timezones. Wink
Sorry If I didn't know the add-on converts tv-shows to my TZ.
I saw no info about this on the first page neither on the add-on. I would suggest to put that information at add-on settings or somewhere.
People don't often come to forums. Just install the add-on, that's it.

What If I don't want to see the shows in my TZ but at the original TZ?
Is there a way to do without changing my TZ/clock ?

Just to Learn:
I changed the script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml (/skins/Default/720p) to try to make a compact view and deleted some <control ... </control> but I didn't worked.
Tried to delete add-on data folder. No effect.
What file should I change?

ps: Yes, I did a backup. Also there's the .pyc file.

Thanks for the patience.

(2012-12-14, 22:43)fernandovg Wrote: Sorry If I didn't know the add-on converts tv-shows to my TZ.
I saw no info about this on the first page neither on the add-on. I would suggest to put that information at add-on settings or somewhere.

true. and i certainly don't expect anyone to read through all of the posts in this thread
the find the answer either.

so, just ask and i'll answer...

the best place for this kind of info is the tv show next aired wiki page:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Next_Aired

feel free to add whatever info you think is missing.

(2012-12-14, 22:43)fernandovg Wrote: What If I don't want to see the shows in my TZ but at the original TZ?
Is there a way to do without changing my TZ/clock ?
the orginal script (long time ago) indeed only showed the US airedtime.

we changed it to localtime by popular demand
and imo, it makes sense to do it this way.

i'm afraid there's no option to disable it.

(2012-12-14, 22:43)fernandovg Wrote: Just to Learn:
I changed the script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml (/skins/Default/720p) to try to make a compact view and deleted some <control ... </control> but I didn't worked.

it depends on what skin you're using.
many skins will include a customized next aired window, so you need to edit that one instead:
skin.whatever/720p/script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml

in case the skin you're using doesn't have this file,
then the one in the addon (/skins/Default/720p) is indeed to one you need to edit.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Im using confluence.
Can i get this file from others skin and copy to mine?
As confluence is the only available to Frodo can I do that or I will get errors?
Thanks

(2012-12-14, 23:47)fernandovg Wrote: Im using confluence.
Can i get this file from others skin and copy to mine?
As confluence is the only available to Frodo can I do that or I will get errors?
Thanks

nope it's not possible to copy a file from one skin to another.
I´m experiencing a slight problem with the script.
Can reproduce this crash to 100%, doesn´t matter which skin I use.:

Here is the log that goes with that crash.

Since no one else seems to have problems...is it something i´m doing wrong or
something with my setup?
(2012-12-30, 11:51)solidsatras Wrote: I´m experiencing a slight problem with the script.
Can reproduce this crash to 100%, doesn´t matter which skin I use.:

Since no one else seems to have problems...is it something i´m doing wrong or
something with my setup?

By chance, are you using the slideshow screensaver? There is an issue with it causing crashes in XBMC. If so, try switching to either the dim or black screensaver and see if that fixes your crash issue.
(2012-12-30, 12:15)Sranshaft Wrote: By chance, are you using the slideshow screensaver? There is an issue with it causing crashes in XBMC. If so, try switching to either the dim or black screensaver and see if that fixes your crash issue.
I´m aware of the slideshow problem and the screensaver mode was set to dim during the NextAired crash.
(2012-12-30, 12:20)solidsatras Wrote:
(2012-12-30, 12:15)Sranshaft Wrote: By chance, are you using the slideshow screensaver? There is an issue with it causing crashes in XBMC. If so, try switching to either the dim or black screensaver and see if that fixes your crash issue.
I´m aware of the slideshow problem and the screensaver mode was set to dim during the NextAired crash.

i'm wondering if the screensaver has any influence on this...
can you also reproduce it if the screensaver is disabled?
(2012-12-30, 18:05)ronie Wrote: i'm wondering if the screensaver has any influence on this...
can you also reproduce it if the screensaver is disabled?
I´m impressed ronie. Setting the screensaver to "None" did make a difference.
log_working_with_NONE
now that the script finished scaning for the first time, the re-scans also work with Dim...
log_working_with_DIM

Does that somehow make sense to you?
I will just leave the screensaver setting to none in the future Cool
(2012-12-30, 18:58)solidsatras Wrote: Does that somehow make sense to you?

hmmm... nope.
maybe it only means there's no 100% reliable to reproduce it.

i appreciate all the testing you've been doing solidsatras!
I had the same issue with this addon, Navi-x, newer direct-x needed error and subtitles addon. I tried a lot of nightlies but none of them helped. I did a complete reinstall of xbmc without the screensaver ofcourse and not even a single crash for the last two days.

I am on windows 7 if it helps.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
i just switched to Aeon Skin and now im having issues with this addon... It displays empty banners and im unable to switch from banners to thumbs, When I do switch to thumbs it displays them as banners so it/s squished. Anything else just displays empty banners.

I've tried retrieving banners from fan art downloader and it keeps throwing errors and shows 0 files downloaded..

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(2013-01-09, 00:45)Desisuperman Wrote: i just switched to Aeon Skin and now im having issues with this addon...
it looks like it's an Aeon issue then?
switch to confluence and check if you have the same issues there.
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon2