• 6(current)
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)
I don't understand how to get the slideshow to work under movies, TV shows, and music
Has anyone run this skin on the RPi and confirmed that it does in fact run OK? I won't be home to test it for a while but looking for a replacement for the default theme and everything else I have runs like garbage.
edit : fixed
(2012-12-29, 08:05)LennyX Wrote: As posted before, blank spaces in the main menu stripe seem to be caused by "custom menu entries". Even though they might be disabled, sometimes the skin seems to render them nevertheless, obviously with no content as they are not configured.... Turning the corresponding settings on and off again seems to fix it.
(2013-01-05, 11:38)Jean-Max Wrote: NB: Custom favorite 1 & 2 are not activated
NB : Custom sub Menu Items (HD) : same problem

These problems are related (blank main menu button and inability to set custom favourites). If you go to the add-on shortcuts settings and click on "Custom Favourite" (1 or 2), it just blinks and apparently does nothing; however, it does add an entry to the main menu for this custom favorite. Since no favorite was able to be specified, it leaves a blank button on the main menu. Clicking the "Custom Favourite" option a second time will remove this blank entry from the main menu.

These problems are due to the missing script.favourites add-on. This doesn't seem to be installed in Frodo? Once I installed this manually via zip, clicking the "Custom favourite" options will work correctly and allow you to select favourites and add them to main menu buttons. Here's where you can get script.favourites for Frodo: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/script.favourites/

@mad-max
Is script.favourites supposed to be installed by default when installing XBMC (Frodo) or is it supposed to get installed as a dependency when installing a skin that needs it?
hi, is it possible to change the position of the RecentlyAdded Tv Shows and the Number?
Could you change the settings page where CPU speed is displayed to just showing a number instead of a bar? Because on the RPi the bar itself makes the CPU go really high since it's drawn using the CPU and not GPU. So if the bar was replaced with a simple number it would be much more accurate.
Hi Max. Is there any way to get rid of the text that displays on the Home screen at the top left and right of the screen? An example, when the cursor is is over the "Programs" button, a text in blue appears at the top left with "Home.xml" and over the clock on the top right, in blue, "Programs". Unless I've missed something, I don't see how to turn that off. Thanks.

PS, Excellent theme modification.

Answering my own question: Go to the skin directory\720p and remove Custom_Overlay.xml
(2013-01-11, 22:44)artrafael Wrote: These problems are due to the missing script.favourites add-on. This doesn't seem to be installed in Frodo? Once I installed this manually via zip, clicking the "Custom favourite" options will work correctly and allow you to select favourites and add them to main menu buttons. Here's where you can get script.favourites for Frodo: http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/frodo/script.favourites/

So I tried this and I get a "favorite script dependencies not met" error.

Also this:
(2013-01-12, 18:57)dpetr Wrote: Is there any way to get rid of the text that displays on the Home screen at the top left and right of the screen?
PS, Excellent theme modification.

Regarding custom favourites, just a reference that it should work;
I got it working on my Pi by installing script.favourites via zip.

Great work, slim and simple but customizable.
Will this skin work okay on an RPI running openelec? Im not sure what version of xbmc I have as Im at work now but it came with openelec version R18215.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
I am running skin successfully on rpi with raspbmc. However when I go to skin settings I cannot edit any of the values. The simply appear as predefined values and clickng on them doesn't change it to /show/hide for example Sad
Update: Fixed now. Just reinstalled the skin. weird Smile
So will this only work if I am curently running Frodo on my RPI? And does it support adding custom menu items on the home screen? Im trying to do this currently by renaming the home.xml file but as many of the ffiles on openelec are read only I cannot update the home.xml file to get the menus to navigate properly even though they now appear on my home screen.
(2013-01-15, 01:39)Troyp42 Wrote: So will this only work if I am curently running Frodo on my RPI?
Yes, this *is* a Frodo thread after all (see title). Smile There is an Eden version of this skin, if that's what you need instead: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...luence-mod

Quote:And does it support adding custom menu items on the home screen?
Yes, for both the Eden and Frodo versions of this skin.

Thats the problem i have no idea what vesion of xbmc Im running. On my ATV2 I have Eden beta 2 but I cant tell on my rpi. I installed openelec and xbmc using r12815.img.zip file and xbmc was built ino the installer.

oh and thanks for the advice.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Modded Confluence Vol. 2 (Frodo)3