• 4(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-01-13, 22:03)holydhaliwal Wrote: Posted by holydhaliwal - Today 21:03
I installed the newest version on Github but I'm not sure how to access the scroll bars? Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question but going up and down just goes around the list for me (Play, Trailer, Choose Art, Refresh). Going to the right goes to the cast and going to the left brings up the movie poster...

Edit: Btw I do think having the scrollbars is a great idea as I've found movies with large plots scroll way too fast most of the time.

Scroll bar should be visible(active) only when text is actually long enough so going to the right goes to the cast same as before unless text is long enough to scroll in which case going to the right goes to the scroll bar and going right once more goes to the cast... if that makes sense
Sorry, haven't read every page but when I tried this skin a while back it had no watched/unwatched markers. I was wondering if this was intentional or a bad install?

I like to have a marker so when flicking through TV shows at TV shows level its obvious if there is a new episode without scrolling to that show, if you know what I mean. Would it be possible to add this into the skin, as per xperience or similar?

Thanks
(2013-01-13, 23:41)t2ffn Wrote: Sorry, haven't read every page but when I tried this skin a while back it had no watched/unwatched markers. I was wondering if this was intentional or a bad install?

I like to have a marker so when flicking through TV shows at TV shows level its obvious if there is a new episode without scrolling to that show, if you know what I mean. Would it be possible to add this into the skin, as per xperience or similar?

Thanks

All markers should be there except for watched marker in posters view (full green circle). I removed that because I like clean look so if poster has no marker that means it's watched
(original image is still there so if you want to enable it simply replace existing poster-w.png with poster-w - Copy.png under ..\media\overlays\OverlayWatched.png\ folder)
Added support for extra fanart as backgrounds in Movies and TVshows respectively
  • enable 'Enable extra fanart' skin setting under Settings > Skin > Add-ons
  • requires extrafanart as explained in wiki
    • download extra fanart for all movies using 'Download extra fanarts for Movies' skin option under Settings > Skin > Add-ons
    • download extra fanart for all TVshows using 'Download extra fanarts for TVshows' skin option under Settings > Skin > Add-ons
    • download extra fanart for single show using 'Update extra fanart' menu item in TV shows library
    • download extra fanart for single movie using 'Update extra fanart' menu item in Movies library

Added skin setting under Settings > Skin > Backgrounds to set backgrounds time per image
  • 15sec (new default, use to be 10sec)
  • 30sec
  • 1min
    (setting is visible only when at least one backgrounds category or 'Global' is set to use 'Multi image')

Available on Github

(2013-01-13, 22:22)crni Wrote: Scroll bar should be visible(active) only when text is actually long enough so going to the right goes to the cast same as before unless text is long enough to scroll in which case going to the right goes to the scroll bar and going right once more goes to the cast... if that makes sense

Hmm, that doesn't seem to work for me...i'll see if I can wip up a log, wonder if anyone else is having that problem
Nice updates, thanks.

But why did you remove the watched overlays? Doesn't look good imho.
(2013-01-14, 18:27)Slurrrp Wrote: Nice updates, thanks.

Plus one.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2013-01-14, 20:53)Piers Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 18:27)Slurrrp Wrote: Nice updates, thanks.

Plus one.

I removed them when I started modding and then forget about them... it's not that big deal to me so I'll re-enable them...
I've forked the skin, fixed two flaws and merged them into a pull request.
https://github.com/crnihr/Xperience1080plus/pull/1

:-)
(2013-01-14, 22:29)Cassiel Wrote: I've forked the skin, fixed two flaws and merged them into a pull request.

merged Smile
(2013-01-14, 23:30)crni Wrote:
(2013-01-14, 22:29)Cassiel Wrote: I've forked the skin, fixed two flaws and merged them into a pull request.

merged Smile

Thanks Smile

Great mod btw. Any chances the author (I think `Blacky?) will include them into the original skin?

(2013-01-15, 00:21)Cassiel Wrote: Great mod btw. Any chances the author (I think `Blacky?) will include them into the original skin?
I do not think so... as far as I can tell `Black is pretty much satisfied with his skin as it is (and rightfully so)
Added Fanart tab to the video info for Movies and TV shows respectively
  • Movies Plot / Cast / Fanart
  • TV shows Plot / Cast / Fanart

Idea is to show extra fanarts in the Fanart tab but for now it shows only fanart (still hope to see if 'extrafanart bug' could be fixed)

edit
    -----
    `Black found a workaround for the 'extrafanart bug' so now extra fanart is fully supported in video info Smile

Available on Github

crni, thank you for your great modifications!

i noticed, that the arrow next to main-menu-items with aubmenues is missing in your mod. the reason is, that the corresponding image-file "\media\windows\home\submenu-arrow.png" was renamed to "submenu-arrow - Copy.png" and replaced by an empty png-image. was this by intention, or a mistake?
Could you implement making the director's name clickable in the video info in some way? Not many skins use this and it's great to be able to view movies by the same director, far more useful than by actor in my opinion.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4