• 2(current)
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC
(2013-01-12, 17:02)tuckbodi Wrote: Q: You say liquidblue theme is gone. Does this mean theming is not planned for the future as well? While I liked welogrey to start, I like to change things up. If theming is not planned, will you be making the textures available?

Hi tuckbodi,

I'd forgotten about your greenjeans theme! Blush

You can still theme. I'll release the textures after release, plus the photoshop file of the backgrounds, as each middle section is made up of a few layers. That way you'll be able to create the best quality theme.

Cheers buddy. Wink
You a daddy yet mate?
Looking good.
Looking good my man, even better than Welo original Big Grin
(2013-01-15, 18:29)steelman1991 Wrote: You a daddy yet mate?

Not yet! Well, actually i am as i already have one daughter, however still waiting for the second one to arrive! Hopefully any day now! Wink
(2013-01-15, 19:02)Hitcher Wrote: Looking good.

Cheers Hitcher, that means alot. Wink
(2013-01-15, 19:18)nemulate Wrote: Looking good my man, even better than Welo original Big Grin

Cheers buddy. Wink
Want!!

Where can I get my grubby impatient mits on it??
CPU: AMD Llano A6-3500 2.40GHz APU - MoBo: Gigabyte A75N-USB3 AMD A75 - RAM: Corsair Value 4GB DDR3 PC3-10666C9 1333MHz - Storage: 128GB SSD, 500GB HD - Case: Streacom FC7 Silver - ODD: Sony AD-7640S Slot Load DVD+RW Drive
happy to see, that PVR support is no longer a grubby urchin for skilled skinners ;-)
HTPC Specs: Silverstone GD05B Case, ASUS P8H61-M LE/USB3, i5-3470S, GT1030, 8 GB RAM , 2 TB HDD, iHOS104 BluRay Drive, TT DVBS2-1600, Sony PS3 BD Remote control
PS3 BD Remote Control Daemon for Kodi/Linux
UNCHAINED Demo Group
Not, but a hell of work Smile
Any chance you can add support for the file manager in welo? Occasionally i want to copy some stuff off a flashdrive and I need to change the skin to confluence in order to access the file manager, it would be great to not have to do that all the time Smile
(2013-01-27, 20:10)phool Wrote: Any chance you can add support for the file manager in welo? Occasionally i want to copy some stuff off a flashdrive and I need to change the skin to confluence in order to access the file manager, it would be great to not have to do that all the time Smile

Hey phool,

File Manager is in the current version of Welo (1.0.4). On the home screen, go up from settings on the main menu to access the settings sub menu. File manager shortcut is there.

It's not implemented very well but will be much better in v2.

Cheers
Hi !

I'm a fan of the first version and your roadmap smells very good !
Thanks for your work and I look forward to the new version =]
Pretty psyched about this!
I'm postponing my XBMC upgrade until this skin is ready. Go for it man !
Any news on this skin...looks so awesome..hope it makes it to release..Great job!
(2013-03-17, 20:34)azrael17 Wrote: Any news on this skin...looks so awesome..hope it makes it to release..Great job!

It will do, don't worry! Wink

Sorry for the delay everyone. It's been crazy recently for me with the new baby, plus a promotion at work.

I'll hopefully be back on the case soon. I've got some dialog screens to complete, plus the new settings section to complete, then it's beta 1 time.

Cheers. Wink
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Welo v2 - a skin for XBMC1