• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader
programs
(2013-01-09, 19:30)fmronan Wrote: programs

The downloader app is in programs, but the things you actually download with it are all accessed from their respective places in the skin settings. I think that's what he was asking, but it's not 100% clear.

For example, you download some of the alternative-color backgrounds and then need to know where to tell Nox to use them.
Hi,

I installed this addon, downloaded numerous backgrounds, genre icons and fanart, conditional weather backgrounds, etc. What a great tool! So much additional customization available, and so easy to use. Wow. Very impressed.

Today I downloaded the latest aeon-nox-master.zip and unzipped it into addons, allowing it to overwrite older files.

Now, even though the addon is still installed, and seems to work, downloading and unzipping files, it doesn't seem to change the themes, backgrounds, genre icons, etc. Sad

What have I done wrong, and how can I fix it?
Hi,
I plan to have a Menu Item called Music Videos - which exists as a preset, but I want to use for it IMDB as a scraper.
The Yahoo VM and LastMusic scrapers are really bad for this purpose. IMDB worked for me well - last time.
Yet, now I want to separate the Music Videos from the Movies section.

(I know that IMDB does not work now, but I understand that it will be fixed - eventually.
I will not rebuild my dB before that.)

So, is the Extras Downloader going to give me the functionality above? So far I see that the app categories create walls that I cannot breach - the Music Videos section has only Music Video scrapers as options.
On the other hand, is there any way to mod an xml somewhere to tag the IMDB scraper as a Music Videos scraper as well?

Thanks
You should use smart playlists to separate Music videos from Movies videos.

On my NAS, I have different folders for Parents movies, Chlidren movies, Animated.

So I created 3 smart playlists based on path for rules ("Path contains Parents"," Path contains Childrens", ...) and each smart playlist is used for a custom menu.

So you can use IMDB scraper to scan your Music movies but if there are stored in a dedicated folder, you just have to build a smart playlist to separate them and activate a custom menu to display it Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-01-12, 09:53)mikebzh44 Wrote: You should use smart playlists to separate Music videos from Movies videos.

On my NAS, I have different folders for Parents movies, Chlidren movies, Animated.

So I created 3 smart playlists based on path for rules ("Path contains Parents"," Path contains Childrens", ...) and each smart playlist is used for a custom menu.

So you can use IMDB scraper to scan your Music movies but if there are stored in a dedicated folder, you just have to build a smart playlist to separate them and activate a custom menu to display it Wink

This sounds like it will work just fine. I will try it on as soon as I get the time to. Thanks!

Small suggestion: When downloading an extrapack, it would be extremely handy if the add-on returned to the sub-menu you were viewing after a download, instead of the default base folder.

Thanks for the app though, saved a lot of time. Smile
@phil: I remove your svn repo
extras downloader got a small update to 0.0.4 and will now save the zips in addon_data so that they won´t get deleted on skin update.
http://code.google.com/p/aeon-nox-backgr...ip&can=2&q=

also pushed add-on source to my github account.
https://github.com/phil65/script.nox.extras.downloader
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
something wrong with conditionnal weather fanart, download but not unzip
(2013-01-15, 23:54)fmronan Wrote: something wrong with conditionnal weather fanart, download but not unzip
Check the folder used for weather fan art, you can found it in Setting/skin path.
This path must exist because Extras Downloader don't create it
The default is Skin/Extra/Weather-Fanart/

Cluster#14

(2013-01-16, 00:59)cluster14 Wrote:
(2013-01-15, 23:54)fmronan Wrote: something wrong with conditionnal weather fanart, download but not unzip
Check the folder used for weather fan art, you can found it in Setting/skin path.
This path must exist because Extras Downloader don't create it
The default is Skin/Extra/Weather-Fanart/

Cluster#14

already fixed on GIT.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
beautiful...just beautiful
amazing jobs!
Not sure if this is the best place to post, but, is the movie sets script/plugin broken? I get a script failed message all the time. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 Extras Downloader6