Focus after video playback
Bump, would be nice to get a fix before Frodo releases.
(2013-01-09, 00:55)Hitcher Wrote: Same behaviour when opening a large folder and the progress dialog kicks in. After it's finished control isn't returned to the list.

Thanks.
Could you provide more info on how to reproduce (what window, skin, view, is it video/music/plugin)? Can't "force" it here so far.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forums before posting.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, make sure you read this first

My previous forum/trac nickname: grajen3
I get it in Pictures when I open a local network folder with lots of large images.
Any luck reproducing pieh?
(2013-01-16, 11:24)Hitcher Wrote: Any luck reproducing pieh?
I didn't have time yet. I didn't forget about this.
Do NOT e-mail Team-XBMC members asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

Thanks. Smile
(2013-01-11, 17:08)Hitcher Wrote: I get it in Pictures when I open a local network folder with lots of large images.
Ok, this happens because container is empty while progress dialog ("Scanning media info" one) is shown. And because we can't have focus on empty container we ultimately end up with no focus at all.

This is yet another example how not being able to focus empty container is being PITA for us but we can't just change that without adding way to indicate that empty container is focused ... There are workarounds for that (f.e. adding dummy "loading directory ..." item as in pvr window so container isn't empty) but this issue isn't critical so I'd rather leave that as is and think about making empty containers focusable after Frodo. I'll start thread about it.

Thanks for looking into it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus after video playback0