[Download] XeeBo Thumbs: Custom Thumbnails for Home Menu Favourites
I'm sorry if this is somewhat n00bish, but is the only way for this to work through manually editing the .xm.?

I set my favourites icon through the GUI, and it does not appear when I select the custom item in the XeeBo skin settings, and if I manually select an icon there through the GUI, it will not appear either.

Can someone confirm how they got this working under Linux, if at all?
Hi

Love the skin, great work.

I'm running on Frodo atm and have enabled custom home menu in settings. I have created 3 playlists (movies, animation and tv shows). I have added these playlists as favourites as the back button on my remote will take me back to the main menu in one click.

I want to place these 3 favourites in custom 1, custom 6 and custom 11. I have edited my favourites.xml as shown in the first post but the icon remains a generic grey button. If I select favourites on the left hand side however, the icons appear against the playlists.

Can anyone advise?

Cheers
I'm seeing the same thing as rossglass after following all the instructions. If I select favourites on the left hand side, the icons appear against the home screen. But they don't show up on the home screen - only the grey hearts. I'm using the icons that were uploaded in this thread.

Ideas?
(2013-01-30, 05:04)jhoward15 Wrote: I'm seeing the same thing as rossglass after following all the instructions. If I select favourites on the left hand side, the icons appear against the home screen. But they don't show up on the home screen - only the grey hearts. I'm using the icons that were uploaded in this thread.

Ideas?

I managed to resolve this. I changed the structure of my playlists, so that they were set by folder, so in My Videos, I created separate folders for Movies, TV Shows and Animation and recreated the playlists. Rather than adding the playlist as a Favourite, I went into to Videos>Files and added the 3 folders as favourites. Then in Favourites I was able to add the icons in with no problems.
The trick for me getting it resolved was setting the folder icon at the point of setting the favorite. I was trying to set the icon after setting it as a favorite as well as trying trying to set it on the custom menu item itself, but it wasn't showing up. I guess the icon doesn't automatically get refreshed once the favorite is set. I basically just recreated the favorite with the icon then recreated the custom menu item and it worked fine.
Here's an alternative movie icon, a Hulu icon, an uploads icon, and (for some reason) a VHS icon.

Anyone have an icon for add-ons?
Super lovely skin thanks but I have no option to get favorites as a display row on the home page.

Any ideas?
(2013-06-21, 12:54)smallclone Wrote: Super lovely skin thanks but I have no option to get favorites as a display row on the home page.

Any ideas?

You need to go to the skin settings and go to "Custom Items". One of the types you can select for each custom item is "Favorite"
(2013-06-21, 21:45)jzplusplus Wrote:
(2013-06-21, 12:54)smallclone Wrote: Super lovely skin thanks but I have no option to get favorites as a display row on the home page.

Any ideas?

You need to go to the skin settings and go to "Custom Items". One of the types you can select for each custom item is "Favorite"

Cheers bud. I get that but I'm sure I've seen an entire row of "favourite" items as opposed to "custom" items. Unless I dreamt it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Download] XeeBo Thumbs: Custom Thumbnails for Home Menu Favourites0