• 3(current)
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread
I did some translation for the Hungarian language. Is it ok, if i link the po file here?
strings.po

Also, i have this small overlapping issue:
On the bottom left the text is at the same place as the logo. It is actually even worse if i select "Show case", because that adds another line. It's not very serious, but it's not nice either...
gyroland thnx for the translation update. I have integrated it into the git repo.

As for your problem, I have also noticed it and I'll think about a solution Smile

Cheers
can someone port/modify the ViewsVideoFanart2.xml to work with Advanced launcher? Thank You kindly in advance
(2013-02-08, 01:30)ysutarko Wrote: can someone port/modify the ViewsVideoFanart2.xml to work with Advanced launcher? Thank You kindly in advance

Could you please describe your request closer? You want the view ported to games/application and supporting Adv. Launcher or something else?
Hi everybody,

Can someone confirm that playing recommended item from homescreen is working ?
Well I think it works for me. I had no problem with this feature.
It didn't work when you first mentioned it, but than I checked in a fix and now it should work.
Here you can see http://sdrv.ms/XqQGm1
I try after you fixed it.
I simply updated the skin with the last zip from github.
Then i tried to delete and reinstall all the skin, but still doesn't work.
I also tried on my windows test-machine (first test was on my xbmcbuntu htpc).

So, before killing somebody or myself Smile, I want to be sure it works.
Please make sure you delete the zip file first from the ../addons/packages before you update the skin.
The xbmc addon installer first looks into this directory and if zip with the same name is found then it is used.
When you delete the master.zip it should work. If not let me know.
(2013-02-08, 09:49)paradix Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 01:30)ysutarko Wrote: can someone port/modify the ViewsVideoFanart2.xml to work with Advanced launcher? Thank You kindly in advance

Could you please describe your request closer? You want the view ported to games/application and supporting Adv. Launcher or something else?

yes, if possible, port the ViewsVideoFanart2.xml to games/application and to support adv. launcher. thank you.
(2013-02-08, 09:51)gates Wrote: Hi everybody,

Can someone confirm that playing recommended item from homescreen is working ?

I believe you need the service.skin.widgets
does anyone have a link to the uncompressed media folder? I recently wiped my drive and misplaced the media folder i had with the green theme I had created for this skin. I would like to work on another but the link on the first page of the Cirrus Ext. 2 thread is invalid.
SamHill you can download the media from github https://github.com/paradix/cirrus_extend...ssed_media

I'm working on an extra downloader (similar to aeon nox) that could be supported by cev3 and any theme can be than made available without initially putting it into the zip file.
(2013-02-08, 11:46)paradix Wrote: Please make sure you delete the zip file first from the ../addons/packages before you update the skin.
The xbmc addon installer first looks into this directory and if zip with the same name is found then it is used.
When you delete the master.zip it should work. If not let me know.

Thx paradix ! it's now OK, after deleting master.zip under ../addons/packages.
Maybe, you should notice this "tip" in the first post (i know it's not skin related).

Few more question ... Smile

Logo for tvshow (and maybe movie) aren't display anymore.
They are stored in tvshow/NameOfTheShow/logo.png.
When i used artworkdowonloader, it donwloads a new logo (dont know where / and not in my tvshow/NameOfTheShow/ folder).
And this new logo is diplayed.

Randomlastitem script for last item on homescreen for custom playlist is still working ?

I have a request For tv-show recommended item (horizontal layout on homescreen).
In my case, sometime i have only 3 tvshow to see (cause the other are already seen).
The skin diplay 5 items. So i Get : [ show 1 - show 2 - show 3 - show 1 - show 2 ] on the layout.
Is possible to diplay only the 3 ? and maybe somehting like this :
[ show 1 - show 2 - show 3] centered
[ show 1 - show 2 - show 3 - empty slot -empty slot ]

Cheers
Gates

Widgets on home makes only really sense if you have a lot of unwatched stuff. Anyway ...
Check the settings of skin widget services, i think there you can define to use watched or unwatched.
(2013-02-09, 10:28)gates Wrote: Logo for tvshow (and maybe movie) aren't display anymore.
They are stored in tvshow/NameOfTheShow/logo.png.
When i used artworkdowonloader, it donwloads a new logo (dont know where / and not in my tvshow/NameOfTheShow/ folder).
And this new logo is diplayed.

In Frodo artwork downloaded by the "Artwork downloader" is being cached in the XBMC Thumbnails.
Frodo supports all type of artwork that can be downloaded by "Artwork downloader"
After switching to Frodo and CEV3 the artwork that was downloaded in Eden has to be downloaded again.
As from version 12.0.14 (released tonight) local artwork is supported. I haven't testes it yet, but I think you could use it to force caching your local artwork in Frodo.
Check it out and report back Smile I'll also try it.

I have tried the new version of Artwork downloader and it now supports the previously downloaded local artwork.
Your problem should be solved Smile
Quote:After switching to Frodo and CEV3 the artwork that was downloaded in Eden has to be downloaded again.
Quote:I have tried the new version of Artwork downloader and it now supports the previously downloaded local artwork.

In deed Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2013-02-09, 10:42)butchabay Wrote: Widgets on home makes only really sense if you have a lot of unwatched stuff. Anyway ...
Check the settings of skin widget services, i think there you can define to use watched or unwatched.

I agree. But sometimes you just watch all your tv-show in a raw Smile
Anyway, in skin wdiget services settings, watched or unwatched option are just for randomtitem (not recommended).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any clue on the lastrandomitem for custom playlist on homescreen ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Cirrus Extended - Support thread6