• 11(current)
Win 100 % working live channels - Sidhu TV
(2013-02-10, 08:32)Gull Wrote:
(2013-02-10, 01:00)swaggersukh Wrote:
(2013-02-09, 22:41)z0h3b Wrote: will the links be down 4 ever?

What channels are not working? I will be more than happy to fix them..

Well mate it would be awesome if you could update the non streaming channels. At my end after checking two categories i.e, Entertainment Channels & Music Channels, I found that under Entertainment Channels, Zeetv USA, Color,Sonytv & DD National HQ are live while rest of the channels have stopped streaming.While from Music Channels category, 9xm, B4U Music, UTV Bindass(HQ), Music India HQ and Channel V are working rest of the channels are dead.

hi,

exactly . just under two weeks all of them worked
(2013-02-11, 10:43)pintux Wrote: @Pivos Linux - Yes, if you are using the linux box (and I have been using one as well- Enigma2 with a plugin StreamTV), some channels do not have audio. It could be the version of the rtmpdump or something else, did not have time to investigate yet. Let me know if you find something.

@others: I had used three sites but did not select all channels as there are too many of them. 1tvlive.in, zonytvdotcom, and desistreamsdottv. If anyone is interested in any channels form these sites, we could get the urls and add them to the xml.
I am going to start adding the desistreams.tv channels (all of them) so stay tuned!!
UPDATE: Added all desistreams.tv channels, now time for zonytv.com and then 1tvlive.in after that the xml file will be updated..
its better to get permission from Sidhu to update the same project file rather creating new one.
(2013-02-11, 23:02)pratikgr Wrote: its better to get permission from Sidhu to update the same project file rather creating new one.

i won't be updating his, but another one that we made for him.. nobody can create a better xml than sidhu, it would take alot of time...
and ya if you want more working channels just download this http://sidhu-tv-links-fixed.googlecode.c...0Fixed.xml and use the tab called fixed channels...
Star 
(2013-02-11, 14:54)shaktoo Wrote:
(2013-02-11, 10:43)pintux Wrote: @Pivos Linux - Yes, if you are using the linux box (and I have been using one as well- Enigma2 with a plugin StreamTV), some channels do not have audio. It could be the version of the rtmpdump or something else, did not have time to investigate yet. Let me know if you find something.

@others: I had used three sites but did not select all channels as there are too many of them. 1tvlive.in, zonytvdotcom, and desistreamsdottv. If anyone is interested in any channels form these sites, we could get the urls and add them to the xml.

I would really Appreciate if you could integrate the desistream & zonytv into the xml.
Finally The Releasing Time Has Come. I have made a new project called, Big Grin THE NEW TV Big Grin It Includes The Following Channels

Punjabi:
9x
mh1
brti asia
ptc punjabi,news, chakde
etc
zee punjabi
get punjabi
time
sada
world punjani tv
7 sea usa
day and night news
broadcast from gurudwaras around the globe

Sports:
sky sports
nba tv
espn
geo super
ptv sports
ten cricket
star cricket
ten sports
ten sports 2
espn 2
canal+gol tv hd
canal+sports hd
bpl

Indian:
star plus
star plus hd
zee tv usa
sony tv
sony tv hd
b4u movies
star gold hd
colors
sab
lifeok
life ok2
set max hd
filmy
zee cinema
utv movies
abp news
maa tv
9xm
india tv
et now
discover india
nick
dd national
dd punjabi
dd urdu
get punjabi
nat geo india

Pakistani:
urdu 1
ary news
geo news
ary qtv
hum tv
express entertainment
express news
ptv home
baby tv

English:
bbc
channel4
fox movies
star movies
abc usa
cw usa
fox usa
nbc usa
bbc world
fashion tv
cnn hd

Bangla:
otv bangla
tarang bangla

and
20 tamil channels
29 telgu channels
19 malayalam channels
12 kannada channels
5 marathi channels
All are working by SIDHU

And It Can Be Downloaded From http://code.google.com/p/the-new-tv/
And If You Want More Channels Just Reply Back!! ALL OF THE CHANNELS HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND ARE WORKING!
Thanks great work will test very soon , if u can provide the new tv URL for livestream that would be great or where i can get it so i don't have to ask every time ... cheers

EDIT: Never mind i got it ... thanks will report back on working channels
Wink 
(2013-02-12, 03:14)Pivos Linux Wrote: Thanks great work will test very soon , if u can provide the new tv URL for livestream that would be great or where i can get it so i don't have to ask every time ... cheers
the direct link to download the xml file is http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/files/thenewtv.xml and i am updating the file right now for more regional channels, so in 30 mins the new file will be available. The new file will have the same link... Big Grin
EDIT: Updated file DOWNLOAD HERE: http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/files/Newtv.xml
(2013-02-12, 03:14)Pivos Linux Wrote: Thanks great work will test very soon , if u can provide the new tv URL for livestream that would be great or where i can get it so i don't have to ask every time ... cheers

can u give me the url to put for live stream. I don't want to put new file every time.
The url link is provided by by swaggersukh, thanks

Btw i have tested most of the channels on my box running linux they do come in working but for some reason most of them lagging and have no audio at all
i am trying to figure out wut is the problem but so far no luck as far i think it could be coz i am running linux verson on my box.

few those works fine link were from yupptv also i think jadoo links do work fine for me but in this xml i don't think any links are provided by jadoo

anyways just reporting my side so far great work .. well done
(2013-02-12, 03:50)Pivos Linux Wrote: The url link is provided by by swaggersukh, thanks

Btw i have tested most of the channels on my box running linux they do come in working but for some reason most of them lagging and have no audio at all
i am trying to figure out wut is the problem but so far no luck as far i think it could be coz i am running linux verson on my box.

few those works fine link were from yupptv also i think jadoo links do work fine for me but in this xml i don't think any links are provided by jadoo

anyways just reporting my side so far great work .. well done
Thanks and I will check the channels. Please Share and download the new file it has many more regional channels..
http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/files/Newtv.xml
EDIT: I checked the channels and all of them have audio, I think the problem is with your box, What box are you using?

(2013-02-12, 03:37)binder420 Wrote:

can u give me the url to put for live stream. I don't want to put new file every time.
http://the-new-tv.googlecode.com/files/Newtv.xml
thanks
(2013-02-12, 05:39)crappymate Wrote: thanks
Check out the official thread for THE NEXT TV at CLICK HERE
Associated With Sidhu TV.
Are the music channels available online like Masti TV, UTV stars, MTunes etc. that you can add to your new xml? Thanks for updating with entertainment channels. Appreciate your efforts !
(2013-02-12, 06:32)redhat123 Wrote: Are the music channels available online like Masti TV, UTV stars, MTunes etc. that you can add to your new xml? Thanks for updating with entertainment channels. Appreciate your efforts !
Yes I will update them today!
EDIT: TOMORROW
Sorry To See You Go! Kamal!
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
100 % working live channels - Sidhu TV5