• 7(current)
Feature suggestions
ohh, sorry,
i going to look the way
thx
can you help me, how can i set it?
thx
Ehm...

Add addons to favourites (1), assign your own image to them via context menu(2) and populate shelf afterwards (skin settings customize shelf).
1) see xbmc wiki (use context menu)
2) open favourites and use context menu
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

it is done,
thank you!

this skin is the BEST!! (minimal and user-friendly!!!! )

perfect
Hello all.
I'd love to have the ability to show recently added items in TV Shows and other categories in addition to movies. Thanks for the great skin!
(2013-01-29, 20:45)IdahoJudd Wrote: Hello all.
I'd love to have the ability to show recently added items in TV Shows and other categories in addition to movies. Thanks for the great skin!

This is built-in but you need to have movies, tv shows and music scanned into xbmc library in order for item to appear.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-01-30, 11:04)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-01-29, 20:45)IdahoJudd Wrote: Hello all.

This is built-in but you need to have movies, tv shows and music scanned into xbmc library in order for item to appear.

Derp. Thanks for the help!
is there any posibility to modify the home media shelf in a way, that the recently added movies/tvshows disappear after i watched them? so that we would only see new & unwatched movies/tv shows above the home menü?

thanks for you help
(2013-03-02, 21:03)theo_testperson Wrote: is there any posibility to modify the home media shelf in a way, that the recently added movies/tvshows disappear after i watched them? so that we would only see new & unwatched movies/tv shows above the home menü?

I only show there what XBMC gives me. Take a look at wiki and advanced settings, it might be possible to alter it from there.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hi pecinko,

You may remember I asked you via pm's if you didn't mind me modifying the graphics files to my liking in this skin...... I have a question which I have tried for ages to get working but cannot find a way to do it in your skin.

In your Includes.xml file you specify the Minibackground as an small image which you stretch to the full size of the screen Smile
I modified that image to a 1980x1080 image with my custom logo on but i'd like to be able to use code to place the logo on the screen instead, to give more control.

I have tried to specify a new Include called homelogo but no matter where I specify it or call it from, it does not appear, could you give me some advice

You can contact me via PM is you wish Smile

Thanks you kindly
(2013-03-07, 07:40)Steverae Wrote: You may remember I asked you via pm's if you didn't mind me modifying the graphics files to my liking in this skin...... I have a question which I have tried for ages to get working but cannot find a way to do it in your skin.

I'm a bit unsure what feature are you suggesting here? Smile Please, make a separate thread in the future.

<off_topic>
Make another image control for your logo and place it below background, so that MiniBackground include 2 images instead of single background with logo.
</off_topic>
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-03-07, 08:57)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-03-07, 07:40)Steverae Wrote: You may remember I asked you via pm's if you didn't mind me modifying the graphics files to my liking in this skin...... I have a question which I have tried for ages to get working but cannot find a way to do it in your skin.

I'm a bit unsure what feature are you suggesting here? Smile Please, make a separate thread in the future.

<off_topic>
Make another image control for your logo and place it below background, so that MiniBackground include 2 images instead of single background with logo.
</off_topic>

OMG.... I can't believe it was that easy..... thank you ever so much, you don't know how long i've been messing with this trying to get it to work.....

Any change this could be incorporated into the next release and (bottom right corner of screen)

Code:
<include name="MiniBackground">
    <control type="image" description="Default BG">
      <posx>0</posx>
      <posy>0</posy>
      <width>1920</width>
      <height>1080</height>
      <texture>img/BlackDot.png</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="image" description="HomeLogo">
      <posx>1700</posx>
      <posy>900</posy>
      <width>2200</width>
      <height>160</height>
      <texture>img/HomeLogo.png</texture>
    </control>
  </include>
[/code}

If no Homelogo.png is present it'll be blank, maybe this can be an on/off option in the settings tab of Quartz ?

Thanks again
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature suggestions0