• 8(current)
[Release] TheConcertDB.org
(2012-11-22, 05:23)Xonnie316 Wrote: I've downloaded and enable XBMC Nerds (Pre-Frodo) add-on, but ConcertsDB still won't show up...

Does the Pre-Frodo add-on works with Frodo Beta 1 ?

+1
I cant download it once i installed and enabled xbmc nerd pre frodo

(2012-12-03, 07:47)Luguber Wrote:
(2012-11-22, 05:26)thrak76 Wrote: Yes, yes... but have you installed the ConcertsBD addon?? It is an addon contained within the xbmc nerds repository. Just installing the repo does not install all addons contained within. Follow the my post above and install ConcertsDB.
Maybe you aren't using the Frodo repo?

(2012-11-22, 05:23)Xonnie316 Wrote: I've downloaded and enable XBMC Nerds (Pre-Frodo) add-on, but ConcertsDB still won't show up...

Does the Pre-Frodo add-on works with Frodo Beta 1 ?
ConcertDB isn't available in xbmc nerds' frodo repo yet, but you can install the one in the Eden repo, it seems to be working fine in frodo as well.

Aha, that one did work! Thx
Is this working for u guys? Using frodo rc 3 and latest mq4 for frodo, but idont get any fanart, cover... With it
I totally recommend using MediaElch for Concerts fanart scraping: http://www.mediaelch.de/

I've downloaded and enabled both the XBMC Nerds (Pre-Frodo) add-on and the Eden version, but ConcertsDB still won't show up...
Thank you.

(2013-01-29, 01:29)Xonnie316 Wrote: I totally recommend using MediaElch for Concerts fanart scraping: http://www.mediaelch.de/

Thank you too!
Does this work with Frodo? I don't see the ConcertsDB in XBMC add-ons for either Frodo or Eden (they're both blank). I do see some addons for Dharma but none are for ConcertsDB.
(2013-03-20, 03:28)ktrdsl23 Wrote: Does this work with Frodo? I don't see the ConcertsDB in XBMC add-ons for either Frodo or Eden (they're both blank). I do see some addons for Dharma but none are for ConcertsDB.

Hi, go to post 102 and ust that link to download the appropriate zip file, and launch this file in "add zip file" - it works for me too Wink
Kindly
Jan
Did tmdb change their api or something, this scraper does not return any hits anymore

Code:
23:36:31 T:4779286528 WARNING: No information found for item 'nfs://UnRAID/mnt/user/Videos/Concerts/Amon Amarth - Live at Summer Breeze (2008).mp4', it won't be added to the library.
23:36:31 T:4779286528   DEBUG: VideoInfoScanner: No NFO file found. Using title search for 'nfs://UnRAID/mnt/user/Videos/Concerts/Amon Amarth - Wrath Of The Norsemen (2006).avi'
23:36:31 T:4779286528   DEBUG: FindMovie: Searching for 'Amon Amarth - Wrath Of The Norsemen' using The ConcertDB scraper (path: '/Users/anssi/Library/Application Support/XBMC/addons/metadata.theconcertdb.org', content: 'musicvideos', version: '1.1')
23:36:31 T:4779286528   DEBUG: scraper: CreateSearchUrl returned <url>http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9/amon%20amarth%20-%20wrath%20of%20the%20norsemen+2006</url>
23:36:31 T:4779286528   DEBUG: CurlFile::Open(0x11eb60a00) http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9/amon%20amarth%20-%20wrath%20of%20the%20norsemen+2006
23:36:32 T:4779286528   ERROR: Run: Unable to parse web site
I believe they've depreciated API v2.1 completely.
Hi folks. I installed the concertsdb from the zip file that Luguber posted above but so far I'm not able to get it (or any other music videos scraper) to work. I'm running the latest stable version of Frodo on openelec and whether I try to add my Concerts SMB share as a video source through the Concerts sections in ACE or through the main Videos section in Confluence, either way all it will do is add that source to the file list but won't add it as the default source for music videos (the way that XBMC seems to automatically do when you add/change the source for Movies or TV Shows). So when I click Concerts all I get is a file list view that includes my Concerts share as one item in the list and when I click through that I can get to the full contents of every folder and play my concerts that way. But nothing is actually scraping (no art or metadata for anything) and from the home page XBMC still thinks Concerts is empty.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Read the post above yours. This scraper needs updating to the new API.
I opened an issue at Mad-Max's Github repo, so he should be aware of the problem.
(2013-05-14, 20:26)zag Wrote: Read the post above yours. This scraper needs updating to the new API.

I see. So there's nothing I can do until that happens, right? And when it is updated will I need to re-install ConcertsDB or will it just update automatically?
Okay I guess the scraper API has been updated since my concerts are scraping now, however now I'm having the problem that people pointed to earlier in this thread that some show with the title field blank and a lot more with the artist name missing (though all other metadata appears to be correct). I've made sure my files and folders both match exactly the titles or alternate titles on TMDB except for the ":", so ex. Talking Heads: Stop Making Sense (1984) is Talking Heads Stop Making Sense (1984).bluray.mkv in folder Talking Heads Stop Making Sense (1984), etc. For that one the title field shows as blank and for a number of Austin City Limits that I added to TMDB myself -- ex. Bon Iver: Austin City Limits (2012) -- I'm getting all of them just showing "Austin City Limits" in the title field without the artist's name. So am I doing something wrong in how I'm naming my files or folders?
Nevermind. I thought if I edited the titles through XBMC the scraper would just overwrite them each time I reboot / update the library. Since the changes stick I just edited them all that way.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] TheConcertDB.org4