• 3(current)
[RELEASE] - Thumbnails Cleaner v1.1.4
(2013-03-18, 17:20)toiva Wrote: I use the same advanced setting and did not have any problem, atleast i didn't notice any. And just to confirm, it seems to work fine on mysql table now.

(2013-03-18, 18:34)DaDuck Wrote: I cleaned up me advanced settings works like a charm now

I'm very happy Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
was 2.5gb
now 500mb

thanks!
When I run script, obtain actual statistics, but it can not end simulate or real execution.

any idea?

Quote:20:44:31 T:4872 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'sqlite3.OperationalError'>
Error Contents: no such table: art
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\gui.py", line 50, in onInit
Cleaner( self ).getAllInfo()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\cleaner.py", line 151, in getAllInfo
match = RawXbmcDb.query( "SELECT url FROM art WHERE media_type='artist' AND type='thumb'", dbMusics )
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 11, in query
cursor.execute( str )
OperationalError: no such table: art
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:44:31 T:4904 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
20:44:31 T:4872 NOTICE: [Thumbnails Cleaner] - Started simulated operation!
20:44:49 T:4872 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\gui.py", line 157, in onClick
elif controlId == self.idSimulate: Cleaner( self ).doClean(True)
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\cleaner.py", line 192, in doClean
self.getAllInfo()
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\cleaner.py", line 151, in getAllInfo
match = RawXbmcDb.query( "SELECT url FROM art WHERE media_type='artist' AND type='thumb'", dbMusics )
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\dbutils.py", line 11, in query
cursor.execute( str )
20:44:56 T:4904 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
You probably have a good idea of what you need to access Textures13.db over JSON-RPC. Please list what you need and I'll look at doing up a feature request.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2013-03-21, 21:39)john.doe Wrote: When I run script, obtain actual statistics, but it can not end simulate or real execution.

any idea?

Quote:20:44:31 T:4872 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\gui.py", line 50, in onInit
cursor.execute( str )
20:44:31 T:4904 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
20:44:31 T:4872 NOTICE: [Thumbnails Cleaner] - Started simulated operation!
20:44:49 T:4872 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\gui.py", line 157, in onClick
File "C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.thumbnailscleaner\resources\lib\cleaner.py", line 192, in doClean
self.getAllInfo()
cursor.execute( str )
20:44:56 T:4904 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't

It seems that the table "art" in MyMusic database does not exist!! Huh Can you check the version of MyMusic database? It's very strange that the "art" table doesn't exist. Can you list me the content of your /userdata/Database/* ??

(2013-03-22, 05:45)jmarshall Wrote: You probably have a good idea of what you need to access Textures13.db over JSON-RPC. Please list what you need and I'll look at doing up a feature request.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan. The problem is not the Texture13.db.
I tested the JSON-RPC, but for me it is much useful a raw access to the database.
For example. To get the Season arts or to get the Episode arts, with JSON I must to specify the tvshowid and this slows the result (and not returns the season-all.jpg, but this isn't a big problem).
To get all actor thumbs, with a raw access, is necessary only one query, with JSON is a bit complicated.

Angel

I just used the simulation and have a couple questions and issues:

• it says it can save 1.6 of 1.8 gb, or 52k of 54k files. Can that possibly be right? I'm thinking there must be a lot of thumbnails from add ons, but still?

• when I first ran sim mode it didn't appear to be working so I must have hit the go button 3-5 times. Now it's on it's third run through with apparently no way to cancel. How do I get out, short of rebooting atv?
(2013-03-22, 12:55)ctawn Wrote: • it says it can save 1.6 of 1.8 gb, or 52k of 54k files. Can that possibly be right? I'm thinking there must be a lot of thumbnails from add ons, but still?

OK. I noticed a bug on the days setting (0 = disable not work be careful)

The script excludes all posters, fanarts, thumbs, banners that are read from video and music database.
Optional:
1. The script delete the fields in Texture13.db with an empty lasthashcheck (normally url begins with http://)
2. The script delete the fields in Texture13.db that are older than X days

Remained files are copied/moved (checks the destination folder before clean)

The fields in Texture13.db are recreated automatically when you need it. (for example extrafanart or addons thumbnails)

(2013-03-22, 12:55)ctawn Wrote: • when I first ran sim mode it didn't appear to be working so I must have hit the go button 3-5 times. Now it's on it's third run through with apparently no way to cancel. How do I get out, short of rebooting atv?

When the simulation/clean begins, a notification appears (on top of the screen with the Transparency! skin) then needs to wait that finish! (checks the xbmc.log for errors if don't start or don't finish)

What is in texture 13.db exactly?

regarding the simulation, it is good to know it checks the log for errors, which I suppose means it can be safely aborted by force rebooting the ATV.

But maybe it shouldn't queue up multiple operations while it is in progress, as it appears to have done. It won't stop running again (because I assume I pressed start several times in a row).
Nice plugin, this works with mysql?
(2013-03-22, 14:11)ctawn Wrote: What is in texture 13.db exactly?

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thumbnails/Cache

Normally contains the hash for extrafanart, thumbnails generated, for example, from skin.widgets, when you explore the addons and all images that the xbmc encounters during the utilisation. This images are generated again if needed.

(2013-03-22, 14:11)ctawn Wrote: regarding the simulation, it is good to know it checks the log for errors, which I suppose means it can be safely aborted by force rebooting the ATV.

But maybe it shouldn't queue up multiple operations while it is in progress, as it appears to have done. It won't stop running again (because I assume I pressed start several times in a row).

Strange, when the simulation/clean begins the buttons are disabled Huh but, yes, you can safely abort the operation by quitting the xbmc, the copy/move operation is the last thing that happens

(2013-03-22, 14:26)Skank Wrote: Nice plugin, this works with mysql?

Yes! Checks the addon settings!

(2013-03-22, 12:55)ctawn Wrote: • when I first ran sim mode it didn't appear to be working so I must have hit the go button 3-5 times. Now it's on it's third run through with apparently no way to cancel. How do I get out, short of rebooting atv?

click the button once and wait. it takes about 10 seconds before you see anything happening on the ATV2.
since you hit the go button 3-5 times, its going to run it 3-5 times

I had to pull the plug on the to stop it
(2013-03-22, 18:04)mcfreiz Wrote:

click the button once and wait. it takes about 10 seconds before you see anything happening on the ATV2.
since you hit the go button 3-5 times, its going to run it 3-5 times

I had to pull the plug on the to stop it

After clicking on Simulate, the buttons are disabled? If not, checks the xbmc log for errors! I don't have any way to test on ATV2. In my system after clicking the Simulate button, all the buttons are disabled to prevent another click, then I can not understand how it is possible to click 3-5 times.

I have not any files in music library, after add some of them, this is database folder content

and this error log after

Quote:17:24:46 T:6040 NOTICE: [Thumbnails Cleaner] - Starting Thumbnails Cleaner v1.0.4
17:24:46 T:5964 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
17:24:46 T:5964 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:25:09 T:5964 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
cursor.execute( str )
17:25:09 T:5964 NOTICE: [Thumbnails Cleaner] - Started simulated operation!
17:25:09 T:1168 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
17:25:32 T:5964 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
self.getAllInfo()
cursor.execute( str )
17:29:17 T:1168 ERROR: Control 24 in window 13000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
And the video database is set to MyVideos75 in the addon settings, and not one of the older ones?

I would seriously consider removing every database use got and start fresh, your databases have most likely gone so many upgrades that no wonder something is broken.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] - Thumbnails Cleaner v1.1.44