• 49(current)
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS
when i click on the filmi by nature plugin on XBMC on my Apple TV 2 it says at the bottom (script failed turtle.py), and I've upgraded XBMC to Frodo 12.1, thats that i cant give any more info, also how to i restart my XBMC on my Apple TV 2
Fix for the plugin error when upgraded to Frodo 12.1:

Uninstall XBMC and delete its content folder. On Apple TV, the location of folder is at /User/Library/Prederences/XBMC
Install XBMC fresh. Install repository using http://fusion.xbmchub.com/
can i just delete the location i use cyberduck and the use the fusion server to install the plugin, uninstalling it then reinstalling it will take a few hours
(2013-03-24, 21:12)theone16 Wrote: can i just delete the location i use cyberduck and the use the fusion server to install the plugin, uninstalling it then reinstalling it will take a few hours

Why will it take hours? Are you using xbmc on Apple TV? Do you have firecore atvFlash installed?
no
(2013-03-24, 21:18)theone16 Wrote: no

I am expecting answers to all three questions.
yes xbmc on my apple tv and i don't have atv flash installed and if i delete xbmc i will have to rejailbreak the apple tv, i have fusion on the apple tv and how can i delete the content folder
(2013-03-24, 21:26)theone16 Wrote: yes xbmc on my apple tv and i don't have atv flash installed and if i delete xbmc i will have to rejailbreak the apple tv, i have fusion on the apple tv and how can i delete the content folder

That's what I wanna know. No you don't need to re-jailbreak. Use instructions provided on this link to uninstall:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=How...Apple_TV_2
so then after that i should install the plugin via fusion
(2013-03-24, 21:40)theone16 Wrote: so then after that i should install the plugin via fusion

Yes. Make sure to delete XBMC directory after uninstallation.
how do i delete the XBMC directory
(2013-03-24, 21:56)theone16 Wrote: how do i delete the XBMC directory

Using cyberduck sftp connection.
ok i will try that and i will let you know how i get on , thanks
i uninstalled xbmc and then reinstalled it and got the plugin from fusion and it worked, thanks so much
(2013-03-25, 15:35)theone16 Wrote: i uninstalled xbmc and then reinstalled it and got the plugin from fusion and it worked, thanks so much

Good job!!
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Filmi BY NATURE Add-on - MOVIES[Hindi, Tamil, Telugu]+MUSIC+TV SHOWS27