Frodo 12.1 won't start
(2013-03-25, 00:55)Memphiz Wrote: audio - midi setup to 2.0 - xbmc to 2.0 and dts and ac3 capable receiver enabled. This will maintain 5.1 sound for you as its passed through anyways.

Wat if my audio is flac encoded lossless?

Does that mean i essentially lose it since it would be decoded to pcm by ffmpeg?

Don't care for dts or ac3 lossy.
I downloaded the latest nightly, installed over un-launchable 12.1 deleted userdata folder and im up and running again Smile
:: Mac Mini Server (Mid 2010) 8Gb RAM :: Elgato EyeTV Sat Free :: Bose Companion 5 :: Apple TV2 :: 17" Sony Side Monitor & 42" HDTV :: XBMC Frodo w/ Aeon MQ4 Skin :: 2TB Time Capsule :: iPhone 5 322GB :: iPad2 16GB ::
(2013-03-29, 04:42)TheShoe Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 00:55)Memphiz Wrote: audio - midi setup to 2.0 - xbmc to 2.0 and dts and ac3 capable receiver enabled. This will maintain 5.1 sound for you as its passed through anyways.

Does that mean i essentially lose it since it would be decoded to pcm by ffmpeg?

You realised that this was a proposed workaround and not ment to be the final solution did you? Try a nightly build and it should at least not crash anymore when setting the real speakersetup (e.x. 5.1) - there is still a problem left with channl mapping so your flacs might come out on the wrong speakers...
(2013-03-29, 14:19)Memphiz Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 04:42)TheShoe Wrote:

You realised that this was a proposed workaround and not ment to be the final solution did you? Try a nightly build and it should at least not crash anymore when setting the real speakersetup (e.x. 5.1) - there is still a problem left with channl mapping so your flacs might come out on the wrong speakers...

Yep - sorry - reply came off wrong Smile

i'm sticking with 12.0 for now and just stopping and restarting the video at the usual ~46min mark. but there's a whole other thread bashing that one around ;>)
New problem. If I want to play a movie xbmc 12.1 crasht. Movies are on a synology 213+. Xbmc 12.0 no problem. Also VLC media player no problem. Must I downgrading to 12.0?

Hardware Mac mini 2012, Synology 213+, HTC samsung HT-D6750w, Samsung led HDTV, Harmony touch
crashreporter file (pastebin.com and put the link in here).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
The latest version of XBMC fixes the non opening issue, however, will only play left channel audio on videos that have the mp3 for audio. It appears all other audio formats play fine. Almost there :-)
Vatoe, What does this mean for mp3 music files?
we know that the channel mapping is still not working right. Hopefully we will figure that out at some point.
(2013-03-29, 21:17)Memphiz Wrote: crashreporter file (pastebin.com and put the link in here).
Here is the link I hope you can solve this problem http://pastebin.com/GLiVabhh
For THE record I went back to 12.0 I have to many problems white 12.1. THE logfile is form 12.0 I have music mp3 problems its stutters at THE end of à song and often XBMC crached.
can't access that link - its private
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2013-04-01, 12:29)Memphiz Wrote: can't access that link - its private

Sorry now its public http://pastebin.com/GLiVabhh
I have an iMac (mid-2011) running OS X 10.8.3. XBMC is working pretty well, bar one issue. Strangely I can open one internet audio stream, Radio NZ National, mmsh://103.14.3.137:80/national-mbr?MSWMExt=.asf, but cannot open Radio Hauraki, http://radionetworknz-ice.streamguys.com...online.mp3. The track name is shown, but the visualisation is jumpy, the timer is stuck at 0 and there is no audio. I have tried all the combinations of speakers in xbmc and in Audio MIDI Setup and I have reverted to 12.0, but no luck.

The log file is here http://erikbloodaxe.livedrive.com/item/8...6e7e1e4d83 and I can see an error at start up

ERROR: Unable to load libcrystalhd.dylib, reason: dlopen(libcrystalhd.dylib, 1): image not found

and an error at start up which then recurs when you open a file

ERROR: CCoreAudioDevice::SupportsMixing: Device mixing support : 'No'.

It is quite possible I haven't configured xbmc correctly, or it may be the bug reported in this thread, or both. Any advice gratefully received.
new log needed (turn on debugging this time as mentioned here debug log (wiki) ) though it looks like you are crashing on an bad picture/thumbnail. Could you try the 32bit version of XBMC instead of the 64bit version?
OK, I have identified the problem and it has nothing to do with 32 bit or 64 bit or 12.0 or 12.2. I have my audio output set to go through AirPlay which is then connected optically to my AV receiver and works for Radio NZ National stream, but not for Radio Hauraki. If I set the audio output to Built-in Output it works fine, but on the iMac speakers, not on my AV receiver.

I guess this is not relevant to this thread, although there is still the persistent error 'ERROR: CCoreAudioDevice::SupportsMixing: Device mixing support : 'No'.' .

I'll fiddle around with what settings there are, then I'll see if there is a more relevant thread, or start one if you think that is the way to go?

Tried to use the XBMC Log Uploader and get the error 'Script failed! : add-on.py', so I have put log files for AirPlay and Built- in Output in the PublicShare at https://erikbloodaxe.livedrive.com

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo 12.1 won't start0