• 25(current)
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...
I would like to try this scraper. Does this also work for TV shows? How can I install it?
I believe there is a problem with special (unicode?) characters.

The scraper gets all the data until a special character occurs:

The_Ghost16, would you mind looking into this?

Thanks.
I hope i can look at it today. It should be very easy to see where it goes wrong.
Thank you so much.

I'm not sure whether the character encoding is platform specific but I am using an English version of Windows 8 with xbmc frodo.
Hello there.......how is this addon in progress?...............any idea when this addon is wotking?
I am using this addon on my RASPBMC install, and believe it is working, but then again, my HD library is not that big yet....
It wasn't findiong
@The_Ghost16

Looks like your database cannot be reached anymore, could you take a look at it so the addon will be able to scrape again?
(http://www.theghost16.nl/MovieMeter/index.php?movie=)

Thanks!
Hi, it still hasn't found "The good, the bad and the ugly" and now can't find "Lincoln" and "Django Unchained"
(2013-03-31, 15:37)Memesa Wrote: @The_Ghost16

Looks like your database cannot be reached anymore, could you take a look at it so the addon will be able to scrape again?

Thanks!
I think I changed the account settings to connect to the database.
Changes it back to original once and now it works again.

(2013-04-01, 19:26)Tycho91 Wrote: Hi, it still hasn't found "The good, the bad and the ugly" and now can't find "Lincoln" and "Django Unchained"
I don't know why the first isn't found. But the last 2 were not found because of the database issues. I now can find them.

EDIT: The first one can be found on its original title (Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo). I don't know why moviemeter doesn't give me any results on the english title.
(2013-04-02, 08:47)The_Ghost16 Wrote:

Thanks!

(2013-04-01, 19:26)Tycho91 Wrote: Hi, it still hasn't found "The good, the bad and the ugly" and now can't find "Lincoln" and "Django Unchained"
I don't know why the first isn't found. But the last 2 were not found because of the database issues. I now can find them.

EDIT: The first one can be found on its original title (Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo). I don't know why moviemeter doesn't give me any results on the english title.

It still doesn't work here. And "the good, the bad and the ugly" is named "Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo" (all this time already) but still hasn't found it.
(2013-04-02, 11:19)Tycho91 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 08:47)The_Ghost16 Wrote:

Thanks!

It still doesn't work here. And "the good, the bad and the ugly" is named "Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo" (all this time already) but still hasn't found it.

Strange that it doesn't work :S When I use the following filenames for the 3 movies i can find them all 3 in XBMC 12.1
- Lincoln (2012)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (1966) OR Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo, il (1966)
(2013-04-02, 11:47)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 11:19)Tycho91 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 08:47)The_Ghost16 Wrote: I think I changed the account settings to connect to the database.

Strange that it doesn't work :S When I use the following filenames for the 3 movies i can find them all 3 in XBMC 12.1
- Lincoln (2012)
- Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo (1966) OR Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo, il (1966)

Those are the only movies I tried to add so I think it just doesn't work at all at the moment
(2013-04-02, 14:11)Tycho91 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 11:47)The_Ghost16 Wrote:
(2013-04-02, 11:19)Tycho91 Wrote: It still doesn't work here. And "the good, the bad and the ugly" is named "Il Buono, il Brutto, il Cattivo" (all this time already) but still hasn't found it.

- Lincoln (2012)

Those are the only movies I tried to add so I think it just doesn't work at all at the moment
Maybe something else is wrong with your setup. Because I tested them this morning in XBMC using the scraper. That did find the movies including fanart.
And the names of the movies are copies of the filenames I used.

EDIT: If you can't find a solution could you please share your xbmc.log so I can look if there are any errors.
Ok..........I followed this tread but:

How to install it instead of The movie database?
(2013-04-02, 15:19)misa Wrote: Ok..........I followed this tread but:

Where can I download the scraper file for Dutch
How to install?
It's a scraper add-on which can be downloaded from the official add-on repository from within XBMC.
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieMeter.nl (Dutch Movies) Scraper development...5