suspend button on power menu
Hi

Great skin and good work, I have 2 requests please:

Is it possible to add a suspend button to the power menu so i can close and wake the machine with my handheld MCE remote?

also can we add a recently added to the movies, TV and music buttons on home page.

one bug i noticed , not sure if its my hardware which is a mini-itx in a custom case, E350M1 asrock. when you set power menu to just quit, it does not shutdown, only reboots . its also a qucik soft reboot, machine does not fully close and restart?
(2013-04-05, 04:47)incadar Wrote: Hi

Great skin and good work, I have 2 requests please:

Is it possible to add a suspend button to the power menu so i can close and wake the machine with my handheld MCE remote?

also can we add a recently added to the movies, TV and music buttons on home page.

one bug i noticed , not sure if its my hardware which is a mini-itx in a custom case, E350M1 asrock. when you set power menu to just quit, it does not shutdown, only reboots . its also a quick soft reboot, machine does not fully close and restart?
incadar,

Suspend will be part of 1.3.1 release (menu has also changed, no longer using icons for the power menu, its textural like the context menu). As to the soft reboot, what do other skins do? Check what Confluence does, as new power menu (and quit button actions) are based directly on Confluence. If Confluence does the correct thing, then 1.3.1 will also do like wise (and if it does not, you will need to post a request to the XBMC devs to change the behavior of quit action).

As to the Recently added request, you can currently do this by making these nodes in the appropriate libraries a favourite and then setting a custom favourite for each one of these menus. I know this works as I have a Recently added item under my Movies heading using exactly this method.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Hi

Thanks for the quick reply, suspend works fine under confluence, it closes and the power light blinks and then restarts fine from remote. do you have any idea when 1.3.1 will be released please?

another problem I've just found and not sure if skin related, i enabled master lock with pin for settings but did not enable master lock at start , however when i restart, the master lock pops up and the simple code I used 3434 does not work , it was because i tried a few times before i rebooted. not sure what to do now, maybe can disable through ssh.
(2013-04-05, 05:33)incadar Wrote: Hi

Thanks for the quick reply, suspend works fine under confluence, it closes and the power light blinks and then restarts fine from remote. do you have any idea when 1.3.1 will be released please?

another problem I've just found and not sure if skin related, i enabled master lock with pin for settings but did not enable master lock at start , however when i restart, the master lock pops up and the simple code I used 3434 does not work , it was because i tried a few times before i rebooted. not sure what to do now, maybe can disable through ssh.
incadar,

On 1.3.1, I'm basically waiting on a few more completed string translations before I make the request to pull the new version into the main repo, I will probably wait another week or so and then make the pull request anyway.

As to the pin code problem. If you edit the guisettings.xml file in your userdata directory and search for the <masterlock> section in the file you should see the <lockcode> entry with your pin code. Change the code between the <lockcode> </lockcode> tags to a dash ( - ) should reset the pin code.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

OK Great , thanks for your help.

sorry one more question , if skin is updated on repo, will it update autocratically on box?

sorry automatically
(2013-04-05, 06:04)incadar Wrote: OK Great , thanks for your help.

sorry one more question , if skin is updated on repo, will it update autocratically on box?

sorry automatically
incadar,

As long as you downloaded the skin thru the main Frodo XBMC repo and you did not change the auto update setting in the Addons context menu,sure. All automagically.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
suspend button on power menu0