• 246(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-04-19, 23:04)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 22:57)Biggrich76 Wrote: This is the 'standard' default structure for YAMJ, without any customization - http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1333640. In post #2718. (I'm not sure why I can't link directly to that post).

If you were to download and use YAMJ without making any changes to the settings, it would scrape and save the main poster / fanart / banner in the Season 1 folder with the Set_<show>_1 naming convention.

This is the list that I have used as a basis.

What do you mean on AllSeasonPoster?

Check this from the YAMJ wiki - specifically the Psych example):
http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/wi...riesNaming

I think the show poster, banner and nfo should be under the main show folder and not in the first season - makes more sense and should be supported by YAMJ according to the wiki.

I ask again - can we not use the main TV settings page also for YAMJ? why do we need a special module page?
I got 1.3.0.11

What are the best Scraping options?

I recently cleaned out all the NFOs and wanted to rescrape my entire library, but when I choose only "native" scrapers and do an automatic scrape it just goes thru all the movies without getting the NFOs. If I choose the TMDB scraper then it just gets stuck.

I can do one by one manually but, can't do the auto scrape.

Any suggestions?
Quote:I think the show poster, banner and nfo should be under the main show folder and not in the first season - makes more sense and should be supported by YAMJ according to the wiki.
Quote:Can you confirm a defaultYAMJ actually picks up a Set_<tvshow>_1.banner.jpg from a directory without scraping its own image?

Sorry guys I was mistaken. The default YAMJ scraper will put the images in the Jukebox folder only, not into the actual show folders. I believe a previous version of Ember placed them in the Season 1 folder so I've always stuck with that. However, YAMJ will detect and use the Set_<show>_1 images regardless of where they are saved but the current version of Ember + YAMJ module saves them to the Season 1 folder.

Quote:Check this from the YAMJ wiki - specifically the Psych example):
http://code.google.com/p/moviejukebox/wi...riesNaming

This appears to be the most 'standard' way to do it.

Summary:
1) YAMJ module should be changed to save Season 1.banner.jpg as Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg
2) YAMJ module should save the following files to the main TV show folder
  • Set_<show>_1.jpg
  • Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg
  • Set_<show>_1.fanart.jpg

If possible, we'd also love the ability to scrape season banners as well. Thanks for all the effort Dan!
(2013-04-20, 01:04)madmonk Wrote: I got 1.3.0.11

What are the best Scraping options?

I recently cleaned out all the NFOs and wanted to rescrape my entire library, but when I choose only "native" scrapers and do an automatic scrape it just goes thru all the movies without getting the NFOs. If I choose the TMDB scraper then it just gets stuck.

I can do one by one manually but, can't do the auto scrape.

Any suggestions?

I only use native scrapers too - works fine for me, but as you said I only do scraping via "Rescrape movie" after adding them to the database. What option do you mean by Auto-scraping?
(2013-04-20, 01:19)Biggrich76 Wrote: Summary:
1) YAMJ module should be changed to save Season 1.banner.jpg as Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg
2) YAMJ module should save the following files to the main TV show folder
  • Set_<show>_1.jpg
  • Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg
  • Set_<show>_1.fanart.jpg

If possible, we'd also love the ability to scrape season banners as well. Thanks for all the effort Dan!

I concur. But my question remains: see Post: #3674: does a default (!) YAMJ actually picks the Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg image, wherever it is saved?

(2013-04-20, 00:25)the111 Wrote: I think the show poster, banner and nfo should be under the main show folder and not in the first season - makes more sense and should be supported by YAMJ according to the wiki.

I ask again - can we not use the main TV settings page also for YAMJ? why do we need a special module page?

--> A special module (like it is now) is quite clear to me. The alternative would be a 'YAMJ' button on the image section, a bit like the FRODO-setting button. When clicked it activates the proper settings for image saving. But of course it's not only the filenaming of the images but also the location (folder-structure) that's important. The seperate module gives us more information, because there is a whole settings page dedicated to YAMJ.Maybe what could be implemented is that when the YAMJ-module is activated all the main image-saving and image-naming settings are deactivated?
(2013-04-19, 20:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 19:42)meridius Wrote: When I scrape a movie for the first time I go to

poster
nothing is diplayed so i click on change poster local browse and select the poster from my movie folder (works)

Fanart
nothing is diplayed so i click on change fanart local browse and select the fanart from my movie folder (works)

Extrathumbs
nothing is diplayed but theres no option to select extrathumbs anywhere on your local drive so i have to leave this blank as i dont use the download option as i have the extrathumbs on my drive already but by doing this it deletes the extrathumbs that are already on the local drive. I have to repalce that folder again and then hit edit movie in ember which then shows up all 4 extrathumbs in that window.

extra thumbs should work the same way as the fanrt and poster tabs as it just does not work for me.

also theres a bug in the actor limit as i had this set to 0 and get actors with pictures only and it gets about 120 pictures so i limited the cast to 50 but it only gets 38 so i have to enter 68 to get about 51 actor pictures so the limit option is not working right

cheers and thanks keep up the good work its exellent program

OK.

You make this steps(?):
- Update Library
- the new movie has no existing NFO (?) What hooks are green here?
- re-scrape the new movie
- you select a movie in search result list
- you press cancel in the "Select Poster" window
- you press cancel in the "Select Fanart" window
- you select the poster and fanart manually (Local Browse) in the "Edit Movie" window, both are emty/grey before

Actor limit works, but in the but in the wrong order:

There are 40 actors. The Actor limit is 30.
Of the 30 actors have only 22 a picture.
Ember save only this 22 actor. Big Grin

heres my settings for extrtathumbs

scrapers -images and Trailers
Extrathumbs
the only option i have selected in there is use native resolution all other options are unticked.

You make this steps(?):
- Update Library (yes)
- the new movie has no existing NFO (?) What hooks are green here? (Only poster and fanart have green hooks)
- re-scrape the new movie (yes)
- you select a movie in search result list ( (yes)
- you press cancel in the "Select Poster" window (no windows pops up just the scrape window)
- you press cancel in the "Select Fanart" window (no windows pops up just the scrape window)
- you select the poster and fanart manually (Local Browse) in the "Edit Movie" window, both are emty/grey before (both empty I have to select them)

hope this helps thanks
found a bug
when i scrape marked movies (via command line) with the renamer settings on and i have a different version already scraped, it will freeze the process:

if i have a movie the.host.2013.TS which was scraped into "The Host (2013)"

now i try and scrape "the.host.2013.hdrip" which again tries to renme to "the host (2013) " it will freeze the process.

using the gui i will get an error that the file already exist.
may i recommend continuing and alerting at the end.
or maybe move the new version into a temp folder.
thanks
(2013-04-19, 23:52)fnwc Wrote: Ember seems to completely fail every time I've tried to scrape this movie "Gasland", either manually by selecting the IMDB tt value or by selecting it from the list:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1558250/

I can't remember the exact error since I'm not at home, but can someone else verify this for me?

I can scrape this without any problem.
(2013-04-20, 00:25)the111 Wrote: I concur. But my question remains: see Post: #3674: does a default (!) YAMJ actually picks the Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg image, wherever it is saved?

Yes, my Set_<show>_1 images have always been stored in the Season 1 folder and YAMJ has always used them.
(2013-04-20, 15:07)Biggrich76 Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 00:25)the111 Wrote: I concur. But my question remains: see Post: #3674: does a default (!) YAMJ actually picks the Set_<show>_1.banner.jpg image, wherever it is saved?

Yes, my Set_<show>_1 images have always been stored in the Season 1 folder and YAMJ has always used them.

does EMM is set to rename folders?
do you have this movie already in your library? (maybe under a different version) and while EMM tried to rename it, it doesnt know what to do since it is already there
Hi all,

Is the IMDB scraper broken?

It keeps bringing back zero results, and the same when I try a manual search using the IMDB movie number. I've downloaded and tried the latest version (1.3.0.11) with the same results.

Hope you guys can help??

Cheers

Paul
(2013-04-20, 15:35)PJ_Hooker Wrote: Hi all,

It keeps bringing back zero results, and the same when I try a manual search using the IMDB movie number. I've downloaded and tried the latest version (1.3.0.11) with the same results.

Hope you guys can help??

Cheers

Paul

No, works perfect. Can you upload your Settings.xml, AdvancedSettings.xml and Media.emm to test your settings?
(2013-04-20, 15:36)DanCooper Wrote:

Hope you guys can help??

Cheers

Paul

No, works perfect. Can you upload your Settings.xml, AdvancedSettings.xml and Media.emm to test your settings?

Thanks for the reply :-)

Dull question, but where do I upload them - Pastebin? and can you point me in the direction of the advancedsettings.xml (got the other two).

Cheers

Paul
(2013-04-20, 17:37)PJ_Hooker Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 15:36)DanCooper Wrote:

Hope you guys can help??

Cheers

Paul

Dull question, but where do I upload them - Pastebin? and can you point me in the direction of the advancedsettings.xml (got the other two).

Cheers

Paul

all 3 files are in the Ember root folder.
Make a ZIP and upload to http://www.filedropper.com/ e.g.
(2013-04-20, 17:43)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 17:37)PJ_Hooker Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 15:36)DanCooper Wrote: No, works perfect. Can you upload your Settings.xml, AdvancedSettings.xml and Media.emm to test your settings?

Cheers

Paul

all 3 files are in the Ember root folder.
Make a ZIP and upload to http://www.filedropper.com/ e.g.

Here you go:

Link
  • 246(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26