• 247(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
(2013-04-20, 17:59)PJ_Hooker Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 17:43)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 17:37)PJ_Hooker Wrote: Thanks for the reply :-)

Dull question, but where do I upload them - Pastebin? and can you point me in the direction of the advancedsettings.xml (got the other two).

Cheers

Paul

all 3 files are in the Ember root folder.
Make a ZIP and upload to http://www.filedropper.com/ e.g.

Here you go:

Link

Works without problems on my computer (with your settings).

Please check if this link to IMDB is reachable.
If the page is displayed I don't know what the problem is.
I'm running 1.3.0.11 and I enabled trailers in the settings and checked both get during automated scrapes and single scrapes, but it's always greyed out under Scrape Media. Am I doing something wrong?
a feature i'll like:

lock subtitles streams ... the same as video, audio streams are done.
and the old mine bug concerning the incorrect overlay icon for several language movies.
(2013-04-20, 23:03)RockDawg Wrote: I'm running 1.3.0.11 and I enabled trailers in the settings and checked both get during automated scrapes and single scrapes, but it's always greyed out under Scrape Media. Am I doing something wrong?

You have it also enabled under the Scraper you want use? One is the general setting to enable trailer, bit you need also enable it under native scraper.
Hey all I've spent the last two weeks googling, searched/read through various forums, ect to try and figure out something.
What does EMM-R "Web Server" do exactly?

I've used EMM for the last few years and I appreciate all the hard work that went into making it.
(2013-04-20, 23:06)orbtwin Wrote: a feature i'll like:

lock subtitles streams ... the same as video, audio streams are done.
and the old mine bug concerning the incorrect overlay icon for several language movies.

subtitle should be possible but I looked into the overlay thing and so far I couldn't find any errors in code - it just seems to display the icon wrong very strange...

Meanwhile I worked on the the fix for export html and from next version on the settings for the module will be in settings tab:
Export Interface changed a bit:

You can save and select up to 3 Filters.
I will try to do include tvshows as option too.
(2013-04-20, 10:28)meridius Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 20:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-19, 19:42)meridius Wrote: When I scrape a movie for the first time I go to

poster
nothing is diplayed so i click on change poster local browse and select the poster from my movie folder (works)

Fanart
nothing is diplayed so i click on change fanart local browse and select the fanart from my movie folder (works)

Extrathumbs
nothing is diplayed but theres no option to select extrathumbs anywhere on your local drive so i have to leave this blank as i dont use the download option as i have the extrathumbs on my drive already but by doing this it deletes the extrathumbs that are already on the local drive. I have to repalce that folder again and then hit edit movie in ember which then shows up all 4 extrathumbs in that window.

extra thumbs should work the same way as the fanrt and poster tabs as it just does not work for me.

also theres a bug in the actor limit as i had this set to 0 and get actors with pictures only and it gets about 120 pictures so i limited the cast to 50 but it only gets 38 so i have to enter 68 to get about 51 actor pictures so the limit option is not working right

cheers and thanks keep up the good work its exellent program

OK.

You make this steps(?):
- Update Library
- the new movie has no existing NFO (?) What hooks are green here?
- re-scrape the new movie
- you select a movie in search result list
- you press cancel in the "Select Poster" window
- you press cancel in the "Select Fanart" window
- you select the poster and fanart manually (Local Browse) in the "Edit Movie" window, both are emty/grey before

Actor limit works, but in the but in the wrong order:

There are 40 actors. The Actor limit is 30.
Of the 30 actors have only 22 a picture.
Ember save only this 22 actor. Big Grin

heres my settings for extrtathumbs

scrapers -images and Trailers
Extrathumbs
the only option i have selected in there is use native resolution all other options are unticked.

You make this steps(?):
- Update Library (yes)
- the new movie has no existing NFO (?) What hooks are green here? (Only poster and fanart have green hooks)
- re-scrape the new movie (yes)
- you select a movie in search result list ( (yes)
- you press cancel in the "Select Poster" window (no windows pops up just the scrape window)
- you press cancel in the "Select Fanart" window (no windows pops up just the scrape window)
- you select the poster and fanart manually (Local Browse) in the "Edit Movie" window, both are emty/grey before (both empty I have to select them)

hope this helps thanks

any luck on this ?

also what is original title used for as somtimes its empty and somtimes it has the same info as whats in the title ?

thanks
couple things....I, like everyone else love EMM. One thing i've noticed is I cannot rename using imdb id ($I) it's just blank. I must be doing something crazy. Also is there a way to scan my library using IMDB ID? all my movies have it in the filename, but ember just ignores it. If I have to put just that would it work? Just trying to make ember scrape most accurately. So really 2 things, however if neither of these are possible, it's still the best movie media manager on the planet....
(2013-04-21, 16:52)ejkeebler Wrote: couple things....I, like everyone else love EMM. One thing i've noticed is I cannot rename using imdb id ($I) it's just blank. I must be doing something crazy. Also is there a way to scan my library using IMDB ID? all my movies have it in the filename, but ember just ignores it. If I have to put just that would it work? Just trying to make ember scrape most accurately. So really 2 things, however if neither of these are possible, it's still the best movie media manager on the planet....

I have fixed that today :D
Also the Bulk Renamer issues with video_tsT and bdmv
Just commited update/fixed to MovieExport:

MovieTemplate Changelog
-------------------------------------
  • Added: TVShow View
  • Added: Trailer/IMDB Link opens in new tab/window
  • Added: Now everytime Watched or Unwatched checkbox is clicked, navigation will be updated at once (English Template)
  • Fixed: Watched /Unwatched Filter is now working when clicking on "ALL" (English Template)

Demo (slow loading time)
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78566.../index.htm

Ember Movie Export reworked
-------------------------------
  • Moved Export settings to module settings, added JPG Quality setting to further reduce filesize and therefore decrease loading time
  • No more crashes during saving process (dropped thr filedialog and uses exportpath setting instead)
ok...will be great to include the subtitle locks...
the streange overlay icon...i'll try to explain, test deeply
i'll say you sth

thxxxx!!
(2013-04-21, 01:42)DanCooper Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 23:03)RockDawg Wrote: I'm running 1.3.0.11 and I enabled trailers in the settings and checked both get during automated scrapes and single scrapes, but it's always greyed out under Scrape Media. Am I doing something wrong?

You have it also enabled under the Scraper you want use? One is the general setting to enable trailer, bit you need also enable it under native scraper.

No I didn't have enabled under native scraper. Now that I do it works. Thanks a bunch.
(2013-04-21, 17:26)Cocotus Wrote: Just commited update/fixed to MovieExport:

MovieTemplate Changelog
  • Added: Now everytime Watched or Unwatched checkbox is clicked, navigation will be updated at once (English Template)
  • Fixed: Watched /Unwatched Filter is now working when clicking on "ALL" (English Template)

Demo (slow loading time)

• Moved Export settings to module settings, added JPG Quality setting to further reduce filesize and therefore decrease loading time
  • No more crashes during saving process (dropped thr filedialog and uses exportpath setting instead)

Coming along very nice Cocotus!

In case you're curious, mine (using v1.3.0.11) took 25 seconds to load 405 movies and yours took 11 seconds to load 60.

When choosing a Filter option type such as Video Flag, Audio Flag, Genre, Source Folder does it provide a subset of options to choose dependent on which Filter type is selected? Looks like you might already be doing that with Genre?

So Video and Audio would show list of all applicable flags to select from like what is shown for Genre's. Source Folder would provide a browse button.

BTW, I wasn't real big on a generic all black background so I modified mine as shown below. Perhaps you'll consider adding the ability to control the background colors such as the following. Although, you would probably also have to allow changing the font color, which effect many settings such as for links. Perhaps an easier solution is to simply have a couple of color theme templates where the background and font colors match up nicely. There are numerous sites that have nice color palette themes (for the color challenged such as me) like these.

Choose Background Colors
body = blue
content = black
sidebar-left = blue
sidebar-right = #7BA6E2
header = blue
footer = blue

Example of My Movies background colors

EDIT:
Rather than listing all the Genres along with Movie Set across the top, a drop down list might be a nice touch.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-21, 17:26)Cocotus Wrote: Just commited update/fixed to MovieExport:

MovieTemplate Changelog

Demo (slow loading time)

Nicee
Is there a way with EMM or a way with XBMC to export a excel list with your movie database and stating if you are missing artwork? Or at least just a basic excel list? I could then make my own fields and be able to mark off if a movie has everything. That way it is easier to keep track. Or is there some other feature or method to do that easily.
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
  • 247(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26