• 80(current)
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS
@CaptainKen, about to reflect the view that isn't shown... I have also thought about this and came to the thought "and when there will be there a third, a fourth view?" so I decided to focus the current view just like in XBMC GUI.

@jayman13, nope there isn't yet an url scheme.

@phate89, you mean something like this... ?
More views! Well who woulda thought! Create idea!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-04-17, 11:00)joethefox Wrote: @phate89, you mean something like this... ?
No I mean something to recall the shutdown menu in xbmc interface (this menu:
), maybe in an option in that menu you posted (where it actually is in android app)
For some reason XBMCremote keeps losing it's connection to the system. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike
(2013-04-17, 04:34)phate89 Wrote: I have a question about a specific function. I don't kbps if someone already asked it, I saw in the android app with the shutdown, reboot, clean and update library a function to call the shutdown button. I regularly use the shutdown menu so the question is: did you ever think to add that option?

You just swipe the host menus to the left and there you have the option to reboot and so on.
It took myself a while to find it myself, usually I use my iPad and ther it is easier to find. Big Grin
(2013-04-18, 21:43)Jocke69 Wrote: You just swipe the host menus to the left and there you have the option to reboot and so on.
It took myself a while to find it myself, usually I use my iPad and ther it is easier to find. :grin:

But there's not only that, at least in Aeon nox there are also shortcuts to file, favourites, user profile selection and you can customize it to add some more
(2013-03-19, 22:22)SchattenMann Wrote: Greetings,
I have noticed that with the iOS app we can't log off and choose another profile because webserver is stopped when logging off...
Am i the only one facing this issue?

Thanks

I second that! any progress?
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
(2013-04-19, 21:47)Blackkatt Wrote:
(2013-03-19, 22:22)SchattenMann Wrote: Greetings,
I have noticed that with the iOS app we can't log off and choose another profile because webserver is stopped when logging off...
Am i the only one facing this issue?

Thanks

I second that! any progress?

Nope. Nothing at all!
Hi, any plans to insert a button with customization,i like to put some commands for home automation like turn lights on
Ex: http://192.168.1.72:8086/?x10command=DEV...A2%20on%22
I have been thinking a little bit about the XBMC app, and especially the devices we are running it on.
In Europe, most people people using XBMC tend to check the environment at the same time, so are using devices with low power consumption like the raspberry, the Pivos Xios Device or similar.

Did anyone already thing about the ability to offload the load of these small devices ? My iPod Touch 4G by example has a stronger/faster CPU than the Raspberry has.
So - in case one has a large library (as I do: 15K Songs, 500Movies), the PI becomes quite slow when selecting dynamic playlists.

I don't know if it is on the XBMC itself that we should handle the playlists, or the device we control it with. Guess that the xbmc remote could actually handle that. However, I don't know if that really makes sense.

Anyone have anything to add to my loud "thinking" ?
(2013-04-21, 16:53)nelsonamen Wrote: Hi, any plans to insert a button with customization,i like to put some commands for home automation like turn lights on
Ex: http://192.168.1.72:8086/?x10command=DEV...A2%20on%22

192.168.1.72 - RFC1918 - Not routable IP block. This is a private IP Address block that everyone can use in its LAN. I do have that one too BTW - hence no one will ever be able to reach that Ip.
this was only an example of the command that i want to use, this work "http://192.168.1.72:8086/?x10command=DEV...A2%20on%22" when iam in home in explorer or safari. i can do this on Constellation Remote but i have others problems with constellaction..so this was good if it worked on this remote
@phate89, gotcha, why not? I can put the shortcut also in the remote control's right panel.

@CT-Mike, two possible causes: bad wifi signal or a firewall

@nelsonamen, why not? as with phate89, I can delegate the remote control's right panel to do also your feature request (but there needs time to do it)

@smurphy, next version has the feature to cache the library for faster access
And the 1.3 version has been submitted to apple with this change log:

- new library Wall View mode (only for iOS6)
- new recently added movies Fanart View mode (only for iOS6)
- added option to cache library sections on the disk
- pull the library view to sync the app with XBMC when the library cache is enabled
- added support for movie trailers*
- added support for movie sets (only for Frodo)
- added support for music "shuffle mode" (only for Frodo)
- added support for music smart playlist (only for Frodo)
- Simplified Chinese translation support (thanks to taxigps)

* local device playback is available only for the video formats supported by the device. If you have -trailer file in the movie folder, this function will not be available for that specific movie. An external movie player, such as good player app, will allow you playback of your resident trailer file.
Mr joethefox! how about not being able to connect to XBMC when profile selection is shown/active ?
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[released] Official XBMC Remote for iOS8