• 6(current)
Metropolis Themes (post your new themes here)
It's easy to spend way too much time tweaking the little things... I decided to add the media flags back. I found myself spending all day changing, resizing, etc.

You know you can hide the Rating, Studio, and Media Flags using an option in the skin right? You don't need to edit them out to achieve this.
Thank you, I do know that feature is available.
This post was more about getting lost (in time) doing those little things... in this case it was about selecting my favorite icons and resizing them to look good.
Ah I see. Just thought maybe you missed it Smile
Thanks
I just wanted to say thanks a lot for this awesome skin, I really like it!

I've been playing around with it for a few hours and since I'm a big Indy fan created the following (neither the icons nor the backgrounds are mine. I shamelessly snatched them from all over the web):

Next up are some colors and smaller icons and stuff I guess ...
Haha that's quite nifty!
Here is the latest view of my "Metro" mod. Movies

Home screen, TV Shows

and my skin for the new Pandora JSON script addon

TV, Gallery view
(2013-05-10, 13:34)thewarm Wrote: Here is the latest view of my "Metro" mod. ...

Hi thewarm

Looks great!

I'm rocking the grey theme at the moment which I'm a big fan of but would like to try your new metro mod if its ready for sharing. Cheers
I just put the theme up on my Google drive. Metro theme
You need to put the Metro.xbt in the Metropolis\media folder and the Metro.xml in the Metropolis\colors folder.

I have a custom background for TV Shows that you need to replace with one of your own... I created it to look good when there was no season artwork available for TV Shows. I currently use the Artwork downloader addon to scrape "Extra Fanart" for my Movies and TV Shows. Create folders for Movie fanart and TV fanart, point Artwork downloader to those folders (and run the addon), then in Metropolis backgrounds select "multi-image" and point to those folders. Looks sweet! (and it's fun to guess what pictures belong to what videos!)

Enjoy.

PS - I also have an expanded "studios' and "weather" that I could upload if wanted...
(2013-05-17, 14:12)thewarm Wrote: I just put the theme up on my Google drive. Metro theme

Thanks!

The link doesn't seem to be working..

I look forward to trying it.
try it now...
(2013-05-17, 19:31)thewarm Wrote: try it now...

Got it! Thanks!
(2013-05-17, 14:12)thewarm Wrote: I just put the theme up on my Google drive. Metro theme
You need to put the Metro.xbt in the Metropolis\media folder and the Metro.xml in the Metropolis\colors folder.

I have a custom background for TV Shows that you need to replace with one of your own... I created it to look good when there was no season artwork available for TV Shows. I currently use the Artwork downloader addon to scrape "Extra Fanart" for my Movies and TV Shows. Create folders for Movie fanart and TV fanart, point Artwork downloader to those folders (and run the addon), then in Metropolis backgrounds select "multi-image" and point to those folders. Looks sweet! (and it's fun to guess what pictures belong to what videos!)

Enjoy.

PS - I also have an expanded "studios' and "weather" that I could upload if wanted...

Hey thewarm

Absolutely love the theme. Really good work. Looks so nice and clean.

Thanks for the tip about fanart. I currently use a single image for all my homescreen backgrounds. This one here...
http://www.htbackdrops.com/v2/displayima...play_media

goes perfect with your theme!

I don't use weather but tell me more about the expanded studios. Not sure what you mean.

Thanks again!
I have added a few dozen new studio icons to the studios folder.
And, replaced the image for studios without an icon (from a reel with a question mark to my custom one).

Glad you like the theme
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metropolis Themes (post your new themes here)2