• 103(current)
[RELEASE] Pneumatic
(2013-05-09, 20:53)dberliner Wrote: Hey Popeye!

Real sorry to bother you, but I can't seem to get Newznab (0.2.4) to work. Pneumatic works flawlessly (I'm on Frodo 12.2 - OpenELEC distribution).

I've tried several Newznab compatible sites (Nzbzombie, NZB7) and I can't seem to find their site id. Only the API. What do I put in the "site id" field? If anything?

Anyway, after putting in the site's name, address and api I hit ok, and I get the add-on's settings screen back again. Another click on it gets me back to the add-ons list with nothing happening. So, bottom line: can't seem to get past the setup screen and start searching for nzb's.

I don't get an error message so not sure if the log file will be of help, but if so - will be happy to present it!

Thank you!

Dana Berliner Nod

You should check your sites rss feed page for the correct id's. If they don't have it, they are not compatible...

(2013-05-10, 20:33)Mikewave Wrote: Hey popeye, can you add a way for other add-ons to interface with Pneumatic. I would was talking to Bstrdsmkr and he said if you can give him the way to interface pneumatic he will add it to 1channel just like he added couchpotato addon.

I have a api. Please ask Bstrdsmkr to provide what he needs in a PM and I'll look into it.
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
This is info that Sphere gave to intergrade his couchpotato to other addons:

If you like, you can simply also add integration to your add-ons. I guess it makes only sense with Trailer add-ons.
The integration is very simple, in most cases you just need to add two lines to your code:
PHP Code:
CP_ADD_URL = 'XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?title=%s)'
liz.addContextMenuItems([('Add Movie to CouchPotato', CP_ADD_URL % movie_title)])
You can also add movies by their IMDB_ID by using the following URL. In that case no "choose movie" select dialog is needed.
PHP Code:
CP_ADD_VIA_IMDB = 'XBMC.RunPlugin(plugin://plugin.video.couchpotato_manager/movies/add?imdb_id=%s)'

In the above example I would suggest adding "CP_ADD_URL" anywhere global in your code. Then you only need to call the "addContextMenuItems"-method on your "xbmcgui.ListItem"-instance (most name it "liz" or "li"). This method requires a list of two-items-tuples where the first item is the caption of the context menu and the second is the XBMC special-protocol url. You only need to add the movie-title of this list-item.

Here is the commit which adds the integration into my xbmcswift2 based HD-Trailers.net Add-on.

You also don't need to add this add-on to your addon.xml requirements: On Frodo the user will be asked to install this add-on when needed.
I have api's for most things. What I don't understand is what 1channel wants to do. Add by imdb id, title? If so, then it's newznab integration...
The idea is to take the movie or tv show that's on 1channel and do a search to have it stream on pneumatic. So that instead of watching it from url sites you can have the option to download or stream from nzbs

its an idea i came up with not Bstrdsmkr.

so i think it would be newznab intergration
These addon are fantastic, thanks! Just curious if newznab uses https to connect to the newznab site I've entered? For covers it didn't by default but I was able to change it just fine. For the site url, if I lead with https:// it fails.

Overall it works great!
(2013-05-10, 21:47)Mikewave Wrote: The idea is to take the movie or tv show that's on 1channel and do a search to have it stream on pneumatic. So that instead of watching it from url sites you can have the option to download or stream from nzbs

its an idea i came up with not Bstrdsmkr.

so i think it would be newznab intergration

It's definitely doable. What 1Channel needs is one of your configured newznab sites you want to use to search (1 to 5). I'll post a example url later..

(2013-05-11, 20:00)Broken9754 Wrote: These addon are fantastic, thanks! Just curious if newznab uses https to connect to the newznab site I've entered? For covers it didn't by default but I was able to change it just fine. For the site url, if I lead with https:// it fails.

Overall it works great!

Thanks! Can you PM me more details (like site, etc) and I'll take a look at what I can do.
Thank popeye, any help would be great! i'm trying to figure it out myself but can't wrap my head around it.
Hey popeye when you get a chance could i get that example url to intergrade newznab with 1channel
Hi there,

getting Pneumatic, newznab and nzbtv to run seems to be not too easy. Is there a good tutorial somewhere?

Let me try to describe what isn't working properly here:

Running XBMC 12.2, OE 3.0.3 (fully works)
Running SABNZBD 0.7.11 on an unRAID array (fully works)

nzbtv
====

When I start nzbtv it gives me: Script failed!

Settings:

<settings>
<setting id="cache_time" value="24" />
<setting id="enable_local_channels" value="false" />
<setting id="local_channels" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_site" value="1" />
<setting id="remote_channels" value="https://github.com/ckergald/Releases/raw/master/channels.xml" />
</settings>

This is what I find in xbmc.log:

12:28:23 T:2721221440 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
12:28:23 T:2721221440 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:28:23 T:2721221440 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.nzbtv/channel')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbtv/default.py", line 48, in <module>
TV = tv.Tv(USERDATA_PATH, REMOTE, LOCAL, CACHE_TIME)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbtv/tv.py", line 37, in __init__
channel_cache = DictCache(self.path, 'channel')
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.nzbtv/tv.py", line 135, in __init__
pickle.dump( dict(), open( self.cache_path, "wb" ) )
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.nzbtv/channel')
-->End of Python script error report<--
12:28:23 T:3015149312 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nzbtv
12:28:23 T:3015149312 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nzbtv) failed
12:28:23 T:3015149312 ERROR: Control 50 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't

newznab
=======

It gives me a list of the 5 sites I have configured (see below, I have deleted the RSS IDs and keys). When I select a site it gives me "Script failed!" (see xbmc.log below)

<settings>
<setting id="cache_time" value="60" />
<setting id="firstrun" value="1" />
<setting id="newznab_hide_cat_1" value="6030|6020" />
<setting id="newznab_hide_cat_2" value="6030|6020" />
<setting id="newznab_hide_cat_3" value="6030|6020" />
<setting id="newznab_hide_cat_4" value="6030|6020" />
<setting id="newznab_hide_cat_5" value="6030|6020" />
<setting id="newznab_id_1" value="...deleted for security reasons" />
<setting id="newznab_id_2" value="...deleted for security reasons" />
<setting id="newznab_id_3" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_id_4" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_id_5" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_key_1" value="...deleted for security reasons" />
<setting id="newznab_key_2" value="..." />
<setting id="newznab_key_3" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_key_4" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_key_5" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_name_1" value="NZBs.in" />
<setting id="newznab_name_2" value="NZB Sooti" />
<setting id="newznab_name_3" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_name_4" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_name_5" value="" />

Default values for all 5 sites:

<setting id="newznab_re_actors_1" value="&gt;Actors: (.*?)&lt;/" />
<setting id="newznab_re_director_1" value="&gt;Director: (.*?)&lt;/" />
<setting id="newznab_re_genre_1" value="&gt;Genre: (.*?)&lt;/" />
<setting id="newznab_re_plot_1" value="&gt;Plot: (.*?)&lt;/" />
<setting id="newznab_re_thumb_1" value="http://SITE_URL/covers/movies/\d*-cover.jpg" />
<setting id="newznab_re_year_1" value="&gt;Year: (.*?)&lt;/" />

<setting id="newznab_site_1" value="nzbs.in" />
<setting id="newznab_site_2" value="nzbsooti.com" />
<setting id="newznab_site_3" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_site_4" value="" />
<setting id="newznab_site_5" value="" />
</settings>

This is what I find in xbmc.log when I select a site:

12:23:12 T:2721221440 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
12:23:12 T:2721221440 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:23:12 T:2721221440 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: Cache instance has no attribute 'path'
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.newznab/default.py", line 555, in <module>
newznab(get("index"))
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.newznab/default.py", line 153, in newznab
table = site_caps(index)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.newznab/default.py", line 78, in site_caps
doc, state = load_xml(url)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.newznab/default.py", line 451, in load_xml
return CACHE.fetch(url)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.newznab/cache.py", line 44, in fetch
url = Url(url_in, self.path, self.seconds)
AttributeError: Cache instance has no attribute 'path'
12:23:12 T:3015149312 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?index=1&mode=index
12:23:12 T:3015149312 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.newznab/?index=1&mode=index) failed
12:23:12 T:2721221440 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
12:23:12 T:2721221440 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
12:23:13 T:2754825024 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

pneumatic
========

Keeps telling me it can't write to the incomplete folder. This is strange because I exported the enclosing folder as r/w and XBMC uses a user that may access the folder as r/w (see setting below).

However, when I use on the xbmc box:
mount -t cifs -o username=media,password=mysecretpw,rw //10.0.1.7/download /tmp/dl
Then pneumatic does not complain any more about incomplete not being r/w.
I find this rather ugly and would hope that Pneumatic supports network shares from the mediasources.xml.

When selecting an nzb from incomplete it get the following

13:07:57 T:2814372672 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
13:07:57 T:2814372672 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:07:58 T:2814372672 NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: v0.3.1 started
13:08:01 T:2745162560 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false
13:08:03 T:2814372672 NOTICE: Previous line repeats 4 times.
13:08:03 T:2814372672 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
13:08:03 T:2814372672 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:08:03 T:2814372672 NOTICE: plugin.program.pneumatic: v0.3.1 started
13:08:03 T:2814372672 ERROR: Delete - Error( No such file or directory )
13:08:03 T:2814372672 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.pneumatic/temp.rar')
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 948, in <module>
list_incomplete(params)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 495, in list_incomplete
pre_play(nzbname, mode=MODE_INCOMPLETE_LIST, nzo=sab_nzo_id)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/default.py", line 313, in pre_play
in_rar_file_list = utils.rar_filenames(folder, nzf.filename)
File "/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.program.pneumatic/utils.py", line 216, in rar_filenames
fd_out = open(temp_path,'wb')
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', '/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.pneumatic/temp.rar')
13:08:04 T:3015161600 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?folder=mynzbfile.avi&mode=incomplete_list&nzbname=mynzbfile.avi&nzoid=SABnzbd_nzo_r9dg4x&nzoidhistory_list
13:08:04 T:3015161600 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.program.pneumatic/?folder=mynzbfile.avi&mode=incomplete_list&nzbname=mynzbfile.avi&nzoid=SABnzbd_nzo_r9dg4x&nzoidhistory_list) failed
13:08:04 T:2805979968 NOTICE: Thread Background Loader start, auto delete: false

Note the the is a path /storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/plugin.program.pneumatic/temp.rar
Since I have mapped my addon data to a NAS share this path doesn't look too good.
It would be good to use instead:
special://profile/addon_data/plugin.program.pneumatic/temp.rar

This way it will use temp.rar on the NAS, too.

Thanks for caring,
JC
Sad 
You should check your sites rss feed page for the correct id's. If they don't have it, they are not compatible...

Thanks, managed to find that. But now back to the problem I was plagued with in the past. No matter the Newznab site I try - and I've tried quite a few - When Clicking on "My Cart", "My movies" etc. I get the error "Malformed result".

Yes, I've been searching the thread and saw others have mentioned it, but I still can't seem to get rid of it. Is this an API limit problem?

Here's my log. I Don't know if anything can be assessed from that, but still...
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=21325. (Newznab plug-in around line 239).

Thanks so much,

I really want to use this add-on, but am struggling...

Dana B.
First of all, thanks for a great plugin! I really enjoy it.
I have one issue, and I would like some help in debugging it:

Sometimes when I click on an .strm file in xbmc it doesn't start playing until it actually has downloaded the all the rar's. How do I find out what is wrong? It fires up the Pneumatic plugin as it should, and visually everything looks normal. From the UI it looks like it's only downloading the first and the last rar files, but when I monitor using the SAB web client I can see that it's not starting until everything is downloaded.

Any pointers would be really appreciated.
(2013-05-24, 11:14)geewizz Wrote: First of all, thanks for a great plugin! I really enjoy it.

Sometimes when I click on an .strm file in xbmc it doesn't start playing until it actually has downloaded the all the rar's. How do I find out what is wrong? It fires up the Pneumatic plugin as it should, and visually everything looks normal. From the UI it looks like it's only downloading the first and the last rar files, but when I monitor using the SAB web client I can see that it's not starting until everything is downloaded.

Sounds strange, are the archive files named randomly or "proper"?
Not sure if I know the correct answer to your question. Here is a grep from my xbmc log, hopefully it has what you need to answer that Smile If not, let me know how to get the correct info.
http://pastebin.com/Um2JaxLe

(2013-05-24, 11:27)Popeye Wrote:
(2013-05-24, 11:14)geewizz Wrote: First of all, thanks for a great plugin! I really enjoy it.

(2013-05-24, 12:48)geewizz Wrote: Not sure if I know the correct answer to your question. Here is a grep from my xbmc log, hopefully it has what you need to answer that Smile If not, let me know how to get the correct info.
http://pastebin.com/Um2JaxLe

(2013-05-24, 11:27)Popeye Wrote:

"WARNING: GetDirectory: rar lib returned no files in archive ", you might have broken archives or missing articles... Else everythings looks ok.
(2013-05-24, 13:05)Popeye Wrote: "WARNING: GetDirectory: rar lib returned no files in archive ", you might have broken archives or missing articles... Else everythings looks ok.

But it played fine after downloading the whole thing though, I don't understand.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Pneumatic11