• 2(current)
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO
Mmmmm I am confused now some people are saying that case open works on this version and some are saying open case doesnt work. I running 4.1.9 and all I get is the disc rolling next to the case, but the case does not open. I check the setting and option for "roll" and "spin". I dont know if my version on my system is working correctly or not. It was working fine on the previous version.
Hi mike, this mod used to work when you clicked the movie set sub menu from the main menu, but now it doesn't, could you re-add that ability?
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
This mod is in early stage so I need to fix a lot of things.

@shadow : I never use this sub menu, I will give a look.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-05-28, 23:11)mikebzh44 Wrote: This mod is in early stage so I need to fix a lot of things.

@shadow : I never use this sub menu, I will give a look.

Ok thanks Mike Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Sorry, wrong thread.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Today I starting converting some of my blu ray folder to iso files (in order to get the menu with TMT 5.3) I noticed now that I am missing the bluray/dvd case on these iso files. I try renaming them to "title (year) bluray" or "title (year) dvd" but its not working. I try another skin that offers bluray/dvd case and it does show up. Am I doing something wrong? I am on 4.1.9. Thanks
Try title.bluray.iso

Does bluray cases are displayed with Aeon Nox 4.1.9 without my mod ? If not, it's skin related and you should ask for Phil65 or Big_Noid in main topic.

(2013-05-29, 21:07)mikebzh44 Wrote: Try title.bluray.iso

Does bluray cases are displayed with Aeon Nox 4.1.9 without my mod ? If not, it's skin related and you should ask for Phil65 or Big_Noid in main topic.

I try "title.bluray.iso" and its still not displaying. I havent try it without your mod. Will ask for help in the main topic.
I have installed the mod. Problem I now have two CD arts one spinning in the box and one Rolling to the box. I only want one cd art. what I'm doing wrong. Ps git 4.19
Btw the mod and Aeon nox 4.19 are great!
@dazz87 : I think that you need to play your ISO file once so XBMC will analyze your movie and store it's resolution.

@sling : Yes, I have discovered this issue on my HTPC. I will push a new ZIP file soon on Dropbox.

A new release (same link as first post, ZIP file was overwritten) is available on Dropbox :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7qro9vqa0ubwza....9-Mod.zip

@mikebzh44
Superb, great a shell test this one 20:00 Amsterdam time.
@mikebzh44 thats the first thing i did. I play the movie and i made sure i was inside the movie and not at the menu. Exit out and still no case display. For the hell of it I went back to 4.0.9 and the case is missing there too so i guess its a skin issue.

Update: it working now what was happening was just like you say it needed to play first, my issue is that the internal player on xbmc wasnt playing the iso, I have TMT5.3 playing all iso files. I had to remove both PlayISO batch file and playercorefactory file. Played the iso and the case shows up. Thanks. Just wondering Is there an icon for 3d disc (bottom left corner) If there is one how should a 3d iso file by name? Thanks
I must be doing something wrong. I've installed the 4.1.9.mod, but where do I copy the script.extendedinfo files to? I've put them into the root of the skin.aeon.nox folder and it wipes out Nox altogether when I run it and defaults to confluenece

Any ideas?
No, script.extendedinfo should be copy in the same folder as Aeon Nox skin (in addons folder).

@dazz87 : 3D iso should be named MyMovie.3d.iso

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.1.9 : Showcase mod and more - FRODO0