• 122(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
Same issue with authentication not working. I downloaded the box.net version at post 1809. Still doesn't work. Any ideas?
can't some of the code from Elpis be used to help here?

http://www.adamhaile.net/projects/elpis/
http://code.google.com/p/elpis-pandora-client/
(2013-03-22, 16:28)newatv2user Wrote: I believe I've fixed it. Download again:
https://www.box.com/s/qs9qac68mn2nr0qb68bi
It works again! no more have to use external players like pithos Smile

PS...it also works with the artist slideshow add-on (i have thumbnail artwork set to artist)...One thing that is odd tho is that you get more options in the settings using ubuntu (13.04) than with windows...anyway it works wonderfully
Is there any way to disable the pulsing "P" logo in the upper left hand corner when the visualization is up? I am using 1.2.10-git and it is working great. However the option to disable the logo in "hidden mode" doesn't seem to be working, or at least not functioning how i expect. I haven't been able to read through this whole thread to see if there is a known issue or not.
(2013-05-06, 18:21)msarro Wrote: Is there any way to disable the pulsing "P" logo in the upper left hand corner when the visualization is up? I am using 1.2.10-git and it is working great. However the option to disable the logo in "hidden mode" doesn't seem to be working, or at least not functioning how i expect. I haven't been able to read through this whole thread to see if there is a known issue or not.

would also be nice if the tab key brought up the hidden mode like it does when playing local music.

As for the remote questions for headless setups, why not try an android or ios remote that works either over the network or via bluetooth?
(2013-03-22, 16:28)newatv2user Wrote: I believe I've fixed it. Download again:
https://www.box.com/s/qs9qac68mn2nr0qb68bi

Working perfectly on frodo 12.2 windows, thank you so much!
Is there possibly any good proxies to use with this addon? I use MediaHint for Chrome but that doesn't really help XBMC.
Is there any way to keep pandora playing in the background after I exit the addon?
(2013-05-23, 02:32)naDah Wrote: Is there possibly any good proxies to use with this addon? I use MediaHint for Chrome but that doesn't really help XBMC.

You can use the hidemyass proxy list - hidemyass.com/proxy-list/‎.
I'm using them, but it is not a permanent solution. From time to time you will have to renew the proxy set ups
(2013-05-23, 04:11)BrBybee Wrote: Is there any way to keep pandora playing in the background after I exit the addon?

+1
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
I've successfully managed to install the addon, and it shows up on XBMC under Music addons, accepts my username and password, and even shows me my stations. At that point I tried selecting several of them and they just don't play, it just sits there, and never changes. The play, thumbs up/down and skip buttons are all there, just not doing anything. What did I do wrong?

Matt
(2013-05-27, 19:26)photogineer Wrote: I've successfully managed to install the addon, and it shows up on XBMC under Music addons, accepts my username and password, and even shows me my stations. At that point I tried selecting several of them and they just don't play, it just sits there, and never changes. The play, thumbs up/down and skip buttons are all there, just not doing anything. What did I do wrong?

Matt

I see this all the time. I'm outside the US using the unblock-us and I sort of assume it's Pandora seeing that I'm using the service from Canada (I get notices every so often on my PC as well). Simply waiting a while works (rebooting/power cycling/etc doesn't do much). It's annoying but the Pandora plugin is so great when it works so I haven't complained before...
(2013-05-27, 19:26)photogineer Wrote: I've successfully managed to install the addon, and it shows up on XBMC under Music addons, accepts my username and password, and even shows me my stations. At that point I tried selecting several of them and they just don't play, it just sits there, and never changes. The play, thumbs up/down and skip buttons are all there, just not doing anything. What did I do wrong?

Matt

I had that problem till I installed an older version. Now it works fine.
I've been living with this issue for a while now.. on my ATV2 this addon plays two songs and then stops. Anyone else seeing this? Suggestions on how to fix would be awesome
thanks in advance
(2013-05-23, 08:38)bukibalama Wrote:
(2013-05-23, 02:32)naDah Wrote: Is there possibly any good proxies to use with this addon? I use MediaHint for Chrome but that doesn't really help XBMC.

You can use the hidemyass proxy list - hidemyass.com/proxy-list/‎.
I'm using them, but it is not a permanent solution. From time to time you will have to renew the proxy set ups

Thanks a bunch!
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11