• 2(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080++
Added ClearLogo support in RighList view and osd for Music - on Github

Requires setting of your music path:

@fantasticn - I have just tried what you described and yes I can see now it is a missing feature that is very useful when your music videos are scrapped in correctly. I will have a look and hopefully come up with a way to integrate it into this skin.
Added support for Music Videos - available on Github

- When music videos are scraped in your library the top right icon in the music section is replaced with the new Music Videos tile.
- adapted rightlist view to improve readibility

I have to admit that I was cursing you the other day. E.G God another version of Xperience it is getting like seeing Rambo 10 or Police Academy 18. The first thought's was that I liked the idea that you added more views to the skin, which a lot of people do not. People add tweaks and sometimes new features, but neglect views which I find criminal.

As of 18:45 tonight or rather now when I saw the above post that you have now included a Music Video section I am singing your praises, as you have included something that I desperately wanted to see in this skin or mod of a mod of a mod of a skin? Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Soap.

Still very good work, there are a couple of tiny bugs that I have found and will draw to your attention when I have more time to have a proper play.

Regards

Mark
(2013-06-02, 19:45)im85288 Wrote: Added support for Music Videos - available on Github

- When music videos are scrapped in your library the top right icon in the music section is replaced with the new Music Videos tile.
- adapted rightlist view to improve readibility

Perfect! Thanx very much. That was quick support.

Since I also have one tile of the app-section linked to "ActivateWindow(pictures)" I have now also integrated the pictures-section of XBMC. So all media that are supported by XBMC are now directly accessible through the skin, like videos, music, music-videos and pictures. That's perfect.

Brgds,

FantasticN
Added total number of music videos to the new music videos tile - available on Github

Bug reports/Feature requests are welcome guys as I keep finding little things all the time, especially with the layout and alignment area of things.
quick question, all my tv logos are transparent pngs from lyngsat. Is there anyway of making the background just for the tv logos in the pvr views white as the majority of them disappear into the darkness? I'm not saying this is an issue with your mod, as this is the case with all skins. I'd prefer not to have to go back thru everything again just to pick tv logos with a solid background but of a lower quality.
Added option to use black and white osd flags instead of the colour ones - available on Github

@LeeG - I guess this would not be a problem however I am not sure it would look very good. Maybe I could make a option to have all the pvr section with a white background rather than only the icon area...anyway here is a quick screenshot of how the icon area looks with a white background..is this what you were meaning?

hmm yeh, More I think about it the more I realise I just need to just track down some hi-res UK logo packs and link them locally rather than use a work around regardless of the skin. Thanks for the consideration tho. Keep up the good work Wink
How do you have all those channels running on XBMC?
(2013-06-03, 13:46)LeeG Wrote: hmm yeh, More I think about it the more I realise I just need to just track down some hi-res UK logo packs and link them locally rather than use a work around regardless of the skin. Thanks for the consideration tho. Keep up the good work Wink

@LeeG I use these icons: http://ocram.github.io/picons/

@HassanTheGooner - I use the VuPlus PVR Client with a Vu Solo 2 box. There are many different ways to do it so please google pvr clients for xbmc
When i press the zip button at the gip website, and then try to install the zip file i get the following error: Addon has not the right structure
I am running the latest version of OpenELEC 12.2 frodo.
(2013-06-03, 10:13)im85288 Wrote: Added total number of music videos to the new music videos tile - available on Github

Bug reports/Feature requests are welcome guys as I keep finding little things all the time, especially with the layout and alignment area of things.

Beautiful skin my friend! One layout error I am having is when a movie has both clearart and logo, they appear overlapping in the right hand corner of the pause screen. Not sure if its something to do with my setup or the skin itself.
Great mod. i love this skin, its my new favorite after a long while on aeon nox.

i have 1 issue, and am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

when i look at the info for a movie/tv show, everything works until i am at the screen that lists all the actors.
I click to the right to select an actor, the screen shifts to the right (as it does on experience1080 skin) but no info is shown. i can go left, and get back to the actors list, i can hit enter on an actor and bring up the filmography search results, but the original functionality of the skin isnt working there.. i dont know if something was messed up when you added the fanart view to the left, which is awesome, and the only addition i would add is the ability to go up/down to scroll through multiple fanart..
Repositioned Live TV so that it comes after TV shows - Available on Github

- Added watched indicators to Right List view
- Only shown if the option "use blacks indicators" is selected in the settings. For blacks indicators only - Blue is the watched colour

(2013-06-03, 20:36)BigPoppa17211 Wrote: Beautiful skin my friend! One layout error I am having is when a movie has both clearart and logo, they appear overlapping in the right hand corner of the pause screen. Not sure if its something to do with my setup or the skin itself.

Thanks for the report and compliments, this should now be fixed so please try again.

(2013-06-04, 04:40)el_cabong Wrote: Great mod. i love this skin, its my new favorite after a long while on aeon nox.

i have 1 issue, and am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

when i look at the info for a movie/tv show, everything works until i am at the screen that lists all the actors.
I click to the right to select an actor, the screen shifts to the right (as it does on experience1080 skin) but no info is shown. i can go left, and get back to the actors list, i can hit enter on an actor and bring up the filmography search results, but the original functionality of the skin isnt working there.. i dont know if something was messed up when you added the fanart view to the left, which is awesome, and the only addition i would add is the ability to go up/down to scroll through multiple fanart..

Again thanks for the comments, The fanart view was not added by me, I think it came from crni's mod but I have had a quick look but cannot see what your referring too, this is what I get:

And I get the same in the original version, could you post a screenshot of what you mean?

And good suggestion for the addition to scroll up and down through the multiple fanart, It already cycles through the extra fanart on a timer, but user control is always good.

@hdtracer - I think you are trying to install it the wrong way, I have updated the first post with clearer installation instructions
Once again: Great mod, great improvements.

As to el_cabong's problem with the actors: Actually I am experiencing the same issue. When I select an actor from the cast-list (page as shown in previous posting) and press the "right"-button it only takes me to an empty page. No biography is comming up anymore. But it had been working in previous versions.

Brgds,

FantasticN
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080++9