• 2(current)
Release After Watch
Yes, only noticed yesterday that some movies dont have that section on IMDb.
So far I only tested the addon in real situations with 3 or 4 movies, I'm sure there's a lot of bugs to be fixed Smile

Thank you for your input, and if you found any more bugs please let me know.
And its probably better to activate 'confirm dialog' in settings, at least for now.

About the 'view info', I dont know if its possible, but ill see what can be done.

edit: just found this http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1667416/similarities

Although normal IMDb doesnt have a 'ppl who liked this' section for that title, mobile IMDb has 'Similarities' section.

For example, in this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/ the 12 titles that appear in 'ppl who liked' are also in http://m.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/similarities, plus 3 more...

So, maybe i'll change the addon to scrape the mobile IMDb instead.
Ahh,
Yea that may make sense Nod

This is absolutely incredible! Seriously!
Maybe it's because the services section isn't visited as much as other sections (by view count) buy I don't know how this plugin hasn't caused a melt down of the interwebs Big Grin

It's fantastic in every way, even in its current format!

I used it mainly for the imdb if you liked this sections, but that alone is a priceless feature.

Yeasterday we had a family movie day and watched "the odd like of timothey green" after the movie the recommendations popped up and without hesitation we moved on the next movie and it was as good, as safe, as family friendly as the last! I was sobbing like a baby with all these Disney movies, but never the less! This is by far, my most anticipated plugin current in development! I'm actually excited at the end of every movie to see this thing start up!

Awesome work!

Ill report back any other bugs I find, but for me, it's working really well so far. A few extra items here and there and a bit f polish etc... But even if you left it as is! I couldn't and wouldn't complain! It's a feature that really is incredible and I am seriously grateful that you created it!

I love it, family love it, it's fantastic!

I've not fully tested the delete feature yet, but I'll get on that next and let you know if I have any issues Nod just need to create a test folder as I don't want to lose my entire library by mistake if i configure it wrong Rofl
Hey,

Just thought I'd pop in a request Big Grin

Would it be possible, for this plugin to actually Save the list of "similar" movies as a txt file or something and for the service to offer to scrape my entire library.

Basically this would allow me to do a 1 time scrape, save the info locally as a txt file, and even when off line, it can still give me the recommended movies etc... Then I can update the list daily, weekly, or set it to only check the text file if no connection can be made etc?

This would be awesome as It can then still work if Imdb is down, Interent is down etc...

You can't imagine how much I love this plugin, I found so many good movies because of it and am watching many more movies than previously as now it's actually fun when the movies end Big Grin

Awesome creation,
Hope it gets better still Smile
Hi Sorry for not answering sooner, I've been busy working on my other script...
I'll return to work on this addon, probably on the weekend.
Thank you for your support Big Grin
Awesome addon, thanks for that.
I have been looking for something like this for quite some time. Thank you!
I've been busy learning a little bit more of Python and developing another program, but I'm wrapping it up and will return to this addon in a few days.
(2013-05-13, 02:12)jfishh Wrote: I have been looking for something like this for quite some time. Thank you!

Amen, this plugin looks fantastic, hope it makes the official repo.
This is awesome!
Is it possible to see the personal tag in the movie info? Is it depend on the skin?
Also, is it possible to rate without watching the movie?
Nice addon! Finaly no more trakt only Smile

Only weird issue is, I get every rating 3 times? 9,9,9 and 10,10,10 that's the only bug I can find so far...!
Thank you all for the feedback Smile

I've been re-writing the addon in the past weeks, and will release it tomorrow or next, after testing. Most bugs should be fixed in this.
About seeing the tag in info, I would also like to know if its possible!
Rate without watching and see all my imdb's ratings is also something I want to do, but not so urgent.
If you need it right now, you can set in addon settings, 'assume as watched' to 0%, then play and immediately stop. The addon will assume it as watched, but XBMC will not.
Looking forward to this update!
The amount of good films this service has let me to (via recommended movies) is incredible.

Can't wait Wink
nice to hear cant wait Smile
Sorry for the wait, since yesterday trying to fix a bug related to 'clean library' when movie/episode is moved/deleted.
Its the only thing left, and it will be released as soon as I find a solution.
download the new repository:
https://hautopc.googlecode.com/files/xbm...autopc.zip

0.5.0 (02-06-2013):
  • Complete rewrite and bugfixing, plz check addon settings
  • Turn off screen (windows only)
  • Rate episode on library
  • Option to rate only library
  • Single progress dialog
  • Scan/clean library improvements
  • Recommendations from imdb mobile and english titles
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help