• 1(current)
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
Here's another Vietnamese On Demand Addon. This site has an assortment of different types of video. I chose this site because it's the first site using the gkplugins encryption that I manage to decrypt . Again just install it from my repo below. So far the video sites that works in this addon is youtube, google, cyworld and I used the urlresolver script for all the other video sites. This means if the video site is supported in the urlresolver script it should work unless of course the videos are no longer available

https://bitbucket.org/dknlght/dk-xbmc-re...paddon.zip
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
Sweet! Thanks buddy
(2012-12-02, 22:46)dknlght Wrote: Here's another Vietnamese On Demand Addon. This site has an assortment of different types of video. I chose this site because it's the first site using the gkplugins encryption that I manage to decrypt . Again just install it from my repo below. So far the video sites that works in this addon is youtube, google, cyworld and I used the urlresolver script for all the other video sites. This means if the video site is supported in the urlresolver script it should work unless of course the videos are no longer available

http://dk-xbmc-repaddon.googlecode.com/f...paddon.zip

Is it the same repo as yeuphim. Thanks
(2012-12-04, 00:07)thanhdiem44 Wrote:
(2012-12-02, 22:46)dknlght Wrote: Here's another Vietnamese On Demand Addon. This site has an assortment of different types of video. I chose this site because it's the first site using the gkplugins encryption that I manage to decrypt . Again just install it from my repo below. So far the video sites that works in this addon is youtube, google, cyworld and I used the urlresolver script for all the other video sites. This means if the video site is supported in the urlresolver script it should work unless of course the videos are no longer available

yes it is. If you already have yeuphim install then you just need to go to "get more" under addons and choose to install phim47
(2012-12-04, 01:44)dknlght Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 00:07)thanhdiem44 Wrote:

yes it is. If you already have yeuphim install then you just need to go to "get more" under addons and choose to install phim47

Thanks. Could you add www.googlephim.com on it?
My parents love this addon and all your other Vietnamese content. As of today, it's not working anymore.
(2012-12-22, 03:43)vnguy Wrote: My parents love this addon and all your other Vietnamese content. As of today, it's not working anymore.

Thanks for letting me know it's fixed now. They changed their one page to remove the ad free link. it should automatically update for you. if not just do a force refresh on my repo
Thanks alot guys Smile
Hi,
phim47 plugin does not work anymore. Very much appreciated if you could take a look.
(2013-06-20, 03:49)sytek9 Wrote: Hi,
phim47 plugin does not work anymore. Very much appreciated if you could take a look.

ok fixed either wait for the autoupdate or reinstall the addon
Wow! You are a legend! LOL!
Hi Dknight,
I am new here can you show me how to re-install add on? Thank you
(2013-06-20, 18:54)rocky36 Wrote: Hi Dknight,
I am new here can you show me how to re-install add on? Thank you

you can leave xbmc on for about 30 minutes or so and it will automatically update if you already have the addon install. you don't need to reinstall it's only if you don't want to wait for it to update
Hello dknlght,
I noticed that phim47 american, France, and others categories is not working anymore (script error). Would you please take a look. Thanks.
I'll check it out
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release]PHIM47.COM (Vietnamese) Video On Demand1