• 79(current)
[Closed] TvTunes Addon
(2013-05-19, 14:57)houlty Wrote: hi, i'm really interested in using this addon, but it is failing to write to my SMB share.

eg: 13:51:35 T:7648 ERROR: CWINFileSMB: Unable to open file for writing '\\192.168.1.30\Videos\High Definition\TV Shows\24\theme.mp3' Error '5

full log here.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20384

if your smb share is password protected, you need to enter the credentials in the tv tunes addon settings.

in case that doesn't fix it, please post a Debug Log. normal logs are pretty useless.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-05-20, 18:21)ronie Wrote: if your smb share is password protected, you need to enter the credentials in the tv tunes addon settings.

in case that doesn't fix it, please post a debug log. normal logs are pretty useless.

no worries, i tried it from my media centre pc and it worked fine. must of been a connection or permission issue on my desktop.
I had to stop using this addon because it was causing the TV Show screens to hang upon loading about 25% of the time for 2-5 seconds. Using Aeon Nox, but seems to have this problem on multiple skins.
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
Has anyone had any success installing this on an Ouya? It fails to install for me. Not sure if this is meant to be compatible with android, but couldn't find anything indicating what platforms it's designed for.
(2013-06-09, 03:40)timdog82001 Wrote: Has anyone had any success installing this on an Ouya? It fails to install for me. Not sure if this is meant to be compatible with android, but couldn't find anything indicating what platforms it's designed for.

afaik it should work on all platforms... until someone tells me otherwise :-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've tried migrating this addon into the nbox theme, which i love. And it work and all, but when i enter a serie, XBMC start playing the theme as a song or video, meaning that it displays name, time, total time, progressbar and such i took a screen http://cl.ly/Pmc0.

Is there any way to fix this, so that won't be displayed and the theme will just be played? Smile
(2013-06-21, 02:26)The Rabbit Wrote: I've tried migrating this addon into the nbox theme, which i love. And it work and all, but when i enter a serie, XBMC start playing the theme as a song or video, meaning that it displays name, time, total time, progressbar and such i took a screen http://cl.ly/Pmc0.

Is there any way to fix this, so that won't be displayed and the theme will just be played? Smile

see first post of this thread:
Quote:you can also use this visible condition to prevent activating visualisation or music baground fanart:
<visible>!SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>
Doesn't seem to do the trick..
It still shows..

Heres my MyVideoNav.xml file

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<window id="6">
    <defaultcontrol always="true">9999</defaultcontrol>
    <allowoverlay>yes</allowoverlay>
    <views>50,54,55,56,57,58,59,590</views>
    <controls>
        <control type="group">
            <include>HomeBackground</include>
            <include>BarClock</include>
            <include>View_50_List</include>
            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_Episodes</include>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_Episodes_List</include>
            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_Panel_Tall</include>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_Panel_Tall_List</include>
            <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_MusicVideos</include>
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(LightMode)">Viewtype_MusicVideos_List</include>
            <include>Viewtype_Season_Tall</include>
            <include>Viewtype_Panel_Genre</include>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="!ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus() | Window.IsActive(PlayerControls)">
                <effect type="fade" time="300" start="100" end="0" />
            </animation>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <height>720</height>
            <texture border="2">other_textures/black-back.png</texture>
        </control>
        <control type="image">
            <description>background image</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>0</posy>
            <width>305</width>
            <height>720</height>
            <texture border="22">button.png</texture>
            <animation type="Conditional" condition="!ControlGroup(9000).HasFocus() | Window.IsActive(PlayerControls)">
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-305,0" time="300" easing="out" tween="cubic" />
            </animation>
        </control>
        <control type="radiobutton" id="19">
            <description>Filter (hidden)</description>
            <include>HiddenButton</include>
        </control>
        <control type="grouplist" id="9000">
            <posx>30</posx>
            <posy>140</posy>
            <width>240</width>
            <height>600</height>
            <itemgap>0</itemgap>
            <onright>50</onright>
            <onup></onup>
            <ondown></ondown>
            <orientation>vertical</orientation>
                <effect type="slide" start="0,0" end="-305,0" time="300" easing="out" tween="cubic" />
            </animation>
            <control type="button" id="3">
                <description>Sort</description>
                <width>240</width>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>small</font>
                <textcolor>black</textcolor>
            </control>
            <control type="togglebutton" id="4">
                <description>Ascending</description>
                <width>240</width>
                <align>left</align>
                <label>584</label>
                <altlabel>585</altlabel>
                <font>small</font>
            </control>
            <control type="button" id="8">
                <description>Search</description>
                <width>240</width>
                <align>left</align>
                <label>137</label>
                <font>small</font>
            </control>
            <control type="radiobutton" id="14">
                <description>Watched Toggle</description>
                <height>40</height>
                <width>250</width>
                <radioposx>200</radioposx>
                <textoffsetx>20</textoffsetx>
                <textwidth>200</textwidth>
                <align>left</align>
                <font>small</font>
                <pulseonselect>false</pulseonselect>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[20367]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="button" id="98">
                <description>Open Player Controls</description>
                <width>240</width>
                <align>left</align>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[13350]</label>
                <font>small</font>
                <onclick>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</onclick>
                <visible>Player.HasMedia</visible>
            </control>
        </control>
    <control type="button" id="9999">
            <description>trigger</description>
            <onfocus>XBMC.RunScript(script.tvtunes,backend=True&amp;loop=False)</onfocus>
           <onfocus>SetFocus(50)</onfocus>
            <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
            <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
        <visible>!SubString(Window(videolibrary).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>        
    </control>
    </controls>
</window>

Is it wrong?
(2013-06-21, 02:54)The Rabbit Wrote: Doesn't seem to do the trick..
It still shows..

Heres my MyVideoNav.xml file

you'll have to add the visible condition to the controls you want to hide.
i don't see any of those controls in your MyVideoNav.xml file, so they're coded somewhere else.
Any idea where they could be located then? I don't know much about xml or skinning for XBMC, I'm more a PHP guy.
(2013-06-21, 03:27)The Rabbit Wrote: Any idea where they could be located then? I don't know much about xml or skinning for XBMC, I'm more a PHP guy.

nope, you might be better off asking for help in the nbox forum.
i'm not familiar with their skin code.
Anyone have trouble getting sound from tv tunes? I have Aeon Nox and am using xbmc frodo. 12.2 and a Mac. No sound but the tunes downloaded.
(2013-07-02, 00:32)rossdret Wrote: Anyone have trouble getting sound from tv tunes? I have Aeon Nox and am using xbmc frodo. 12.2 and a Mac. No sound but the tunes downloaded.

Same, except I'm using Confluence and experiencing this on my Win7, ATV2 and Mac installations...

Edit: In case anyone's interested, here's my debug log http://pastebin.com/vPV0NTB0
(2013-07-02, 02:04)seth.feinberg Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 00:32)rossdret Wrote: Anyone have trouble getting sound from tv tunes? I have Aeon Nox and am using xbmc frodo. 12.2 and a Mac. No sound but the tunes downloaded.

Same, except I'm using Confluence and experiencing this on my Win7, ATV2 and Mac installations...

Edit: In case anyone's interested, here's my debug log http://pastebin.com/vPV0NTB0

Actually it's also not working on my windows install. It started after I upgraded to Frodo 12.2. I am using Aeon Nox and before I thought there used to be a setting under: Apperance ---> Skin -----> Settings ----> Enable TVtunes. But it's no longer there or maybe that was a different skin. Regardless I don't get an error message so no reason to post a debug log. Does anyone know why this might of happened or how to fix it?
(2013-07-04, 01:07)rossdret Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 02:04)seth.feinberg Wrote:

Actually it's also not working on my windows install. It started after I upgraded to Frodo 12.2. I am using Aeon Nox and before I thought there used to be a setting under: Apperance ---> Skin -----> Settings ----> Enable TVtunes. But it's no longer there or maybe that was a different skin. Regardless I don't get an error message so no reason to post a debug log. Does anyone know why this might of happened or how to fix it?

both of you need to enable tv tunes in skin settings.
ask for help in the skin thread if you can't find such a setting.
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Closed] TvTunes Addon5