• 2(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-07-15, 21:09)bry- Wrote: donation sent.

Thanks Big Grin
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Thanks for all the Icons... Picked one!

Could someone read over my first three posts, tell me if it makes sense and suggest how I can make it clearer if its not...

Also, i'm running out of free time... and i'm trying to add in app channel setup to the new channel types but I have to hold off... currently I added the ability to read that information, but not write new data...
Time is limited and I rather spend it cleaning up what I have now. So that you have a working beta friday Smile.

I promise to add ez configuration before final release... I use this plugin daily... and have for many months... it works great on my system... and my alpha testers tell me it works great on their windows setups as well.
As clear as it can get.
I had just one suggestion though, if you could mention that the XMLTV file should be in the same folder.
(2013-07-16, 19:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Thanks for all the Icons... Picked one!

Could someone read over my first three posts, tell me if it makes sense and suggest how I can make it clearer if its not...

Also, i'm running out of free time... and i'm trying to add in app channel setup to the new channel types but I have to hold off... currently I added the ability to read that information, but not write new data...
Time is limited and I rather spend it cleaning up what I have now. So that you have a working beta friday Smile.

I promise to add ez configuration before final release... I use this plugin daily... and have for many months... it works great on my system... and my alpha testers tell me it works great on their windows setups as well.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2013-07-16, 20:58)alienhead95 Wrote: As clear as it can get.
I had just one suggestion though, if you could mention that the XMLTV file should be in the same folder.

doesn't need to be Tongue I added a setting so you can pick your own location
(2013-07-16, 23:25)jcaa6479 Wrote: Just a humble request and not to offend anyone, since there is no release of this fork in any form is it possible to keep these posts as WIP under development?

I'm releasing friday... I'm sure a few days missing WIP won't kill anyone!
BTW I have a lot of information to get out before release and little time to spend friday posting everything.
(2013-07-16, 23:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 23:25)jcaa6479 Wrote: Just a humble request and not to offend anyone, since there is no release of this fork in any form is it possible to keep these posts as WIP under development?

I'm releasing friday... I'm sure a few days missing WIP won't kill anyone!
BTW I have a lot of information to get out before release and little time to spend friday posting everything.

Agree Smile
That's perfect, thanks.
(2013-07-16, 22:03)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-16, 20:58)alienhead95 Wrote: As clear as it can get.

doesn't need to be Tongue I added a setting so you can pick your own location
Very awesome! Looking forward to this.
Awesome work Lunatixz! Glad to see all your hard work pay off. Great job on the intro and tutorial, couple of questions though. I remember seeing angrycamel's live fork indicating ptv needed to be run once before adding live channels, is this the case here? Also, you have Amazon as a source for strm files(your guide was made before the drm), last I've seen these need to be viewed through a web browser, has this changed? The features for the final release will make this perfect.
(2013-07-17, 16:28)spyder Wrote: Awesome work Lunatixz! Glad to see all your hard work pay off. Great job on the intro and tutorial, couple of questions though. I remember seeing angrycamel's live fork indicating ptv needed to be run once before adding live channels, is this the case here? Also, you have Amazon as a source for strm files(your guide was made before the drm), last I've seen these need to be viewed through a web browser, has this changed? The features for the final release will make this perfect.

You can run this clean, LiveTV is disable by default because you need an XMLTV file... InternetTV is enabled and will build a starter channel for you...

Use the amazon mod... it works for most part! and the one time in PTV I tried it, it kinda worked... But I wouldn't recommend...
Is it Friday yet?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45