• 3(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
sry if this should not be here but i have not seen a thread for compatible plugins justin tv and veetle tv plugins work great
feature request video game trailer and movie trailer channels i think i have a idea but my knowledge is not advanced enough i need help
(2013-07-18, 02:55)scilz Wrote: sry if this should not be here but i have not seen a thread for compatible plugins justin tv and veetle tv plugins work great

third post Tongue

(2013-07-18, 03:22)scilz Wrote: feature request video game trailer and movie trailer channels i think i have a idea but my knowledge is not advanced enough i need help

automatic trailer and bumpers will be in final release
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
sry i read it but guese i missed it lol and the trailers i was thinking about using plugins like hulu and 1channel do. to export strms there are a few game/movie trailer plugins. the automatic trailers and bumpers are for local files and in beetween movies/shows correct?
im talking bout 2 dedicated channels that use strm files
(2013-07-18, 03:58)scilz Wrote: sry i read it but guese i missed it lol and the trailers i was thinking about using plugins like hulu and 1channel do. to export strms there are a few game/movie trailer plugins. the automatic trailers and bumpers are for local files and in beetween movies/shows correct?
im talking bout 2 dedicated channels that use strm files

Not sure I understand the game thing... but in all honesty i'm not content driven... I know what I like... but others might not. So I'm writing this in the perspective of each user will customise and add what they like. But my options are very general...
Internettv = anything on the web that can play on xbmc...
trailers and bumpers = two separate folders or playlists that will interweave with channels when option is selected...

No options for games or movie trailers, just trailers in general...

Hope that explains it, thanks again for all your work on sourcing internet strms...
np ill work on some logos for internet strms tomorrow and thank you for making this ptv was great but this add's features i have been wanting badly
Why do you have to zero out the <cachemembuffersize /> in advancedsettings.xml?

Also, can you shorten the title of this thread? It gives everyone a "subject is too long" error when trying to reply
XBMC.MyLibrary (add anything to the library)
ForTheLibrary (Argus TV & XBMC Library PVR Integration)
SageTV & XBMC PVR Integration
(2013-07-18, 15:45)bradvido88 Wrote: Why do you have to zero out the <cachemembuffersize /> in advancedsettings.xml?

Also, can you shorten the title of this thread? It gives everyone a "subject is too long" error when trying to reply

0 enables unlimited cachesize, which seems to work best for tuner streams. Anytime I've tried setting a static amount hdhomerun buffers to much.
(2013-07-18, 16:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 15:45)bradvido88 Wrote: Why do you have to zero out the <cachemembuffersize /> in advancedsettings.xml?

0 enables unlimited cachesize, which seems to work best for tuner streams. Anytime I've tried setting a static amount hdhomerun buffers to much.
Question - can this pull the stream from the nextpvr backend?
(2013-07-18, 16:02)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 16:00)Lunatixz Wrote:

No backend or XBMC PVR support will be added in the near future, only built in xbmc functions... bry thought you had a prime? hdhomerun prime has either upnp://, hdhomerun:// or strm file functions.
(2013-07-18, 16:06)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 16:02)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 16:00)Lunatixz Wrote: 0 enables unlimited cachesize, which seems to work best for tuner streams. Anytime I've tried setting a static amount hdhomerun buffers to much.

No backend or XBMC PVR support will be added in the near future, only built in xbmc functions... bry thought you had a prime? hdhomerun prime has either upnp://, hdhomerun:// or strm file functions.

I do have a prime Smile Just curious in-case the boss wanted to set something to dvr Smile
Thanks for adding screenshots, looks really nice.
Question: How can you add logos to the channel name? Like you have added for abc HD and vevo.

Edit: never mind, I should have read the instructions. Got the answer.
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
(2013-07-18, 17:21)alienhead95 Wrote: Thanks for adding screenshots, looks really nice.
shiiiiiiiet! Did not see that those were posted! Thanks for pointing that out!

Question - do you know if we can apply these different skins to the new fork?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=157452
Tongue 
(2013-07-18, 18:27)bry- Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 17:21)alienhead95 Wrote: Thanks for adding screenshots, looks really nice.

Read post 2 Tongue

BTW I'm spending most of my day at work remoting to my desktop trying to finalize some stuff for a midnight release Wink
I appreciate your effort, but at the same time we don't want you to get in trouble.
Look who is talking, I am at work and keep checking the forum every now and then. It's an addiction, I tell you what.
But seriously, take your time.
(2013-07-18, 19:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-18, 18:27)bry- Wrote:

Read post 2 Tongue

BTW I'm spending most of my day at work remoting to my desktop trying to finalize some stuff for a midnight release Wink
Click on the + sign below If I have helped you
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45