• 252(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 4
(2013-07-31, 21:25)MarcosQui Wrote: I never made a request for the Aeon MQ 4 go to the official repository for several reasons.

The Aeon MQ 5 has no restrictions, will be published in official repo after ready, unless team does not allow.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

How can I get UK Certification icons to show on the Multiplex screen?

My movies are scraped using UK, but nothing shows unless it is the odd movie which had no UK rating, and therefore only has a US one.

Cheers :-)
If you have it all scrapped correctly, I believe you should just need the extrapack installed.

I've come across a problem that I'm not sure if its skin or xbmc related. When trying to play trailers from the local drive, if the path or filename has a comma in it, it fails to play. Any way to resolve this kind of problem?

I can post my log file if required but it only shows an error "XBMC.PlayMedia could not play media: <path>" where path is the path to the trailer but stops at the comma.

IE: Path is "P:/Movies/Avengers, The (2012)/The Avengers (2012)-trailer.mp4" ---> tries to play this file "P:/Movies/Avengers" which obviously doesn't exist.

I've read that there is a variable int he XML files for the skin that could be changed to allow escape characters, by replacing $INFO with $ESCINFO, but which XML file and line is used to play trailers?

Also, this might cause a problem because $ESCINFO uses " " so if your code already uses that it may break, but i'd still ike to play around if you can assist with locating the XML code to play path/filename of the trailer.
I have movies in showcase mode. I already run artwork downloader
I want movies logo to be displayed but i cant figure how to set it up.
Any help please?

I posted this question in a separate thread, but it seems this is the thread that people are looking at.

Is there a way to update the rating of a song (i.e. number of stars) in full screen music playback in MQ 4? This is done in Confluence by pressing up.
Hi all. I don't think my question is skin specific but as I use aeon mq 4 I'm hoping to be able to achieve this.
Basically, is there a way to scrape documentaries ( IMAX docs etc ) into the movies or tvshows folder so they are accessible from the home screen?

Thanks
(2013-08-08, 01:22)jjmucker Wrote: Hi all. I don't think my question is skin specific but as I use aeon mq 4 I'm hoping to be able to achieve this.
Basically, is there a way to scrape documentaries ( IMAX docs etc ) into the movies or tvshows folder so they are accessible from the home screen?

Thanks

You should be able to do this with smart playlist. Check the wiki.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2013-08-08, 01:22)jjmucker Wrote: Hi all. I don't think my question is skin specific but as I use aeon mq 4 I'm hoping to be able to achieve this.

Thanks

Hi JJ

Bry- is right; the easiest way to do this would be with smart playlists.

My tutorial should help, but you could use tags instead of separating folders.

Thanks buddy. Where is your tutorial and I'll look it up.
Here you go mate. It refers to separating kids stuff, but you can use the method for any kind of media you like.

Thanks pal.

Thanks

I had to split my documentaries, in to either documentary movies or documentary TV Series.
I then used the Universal Movie Scraper for the documentary movies folder and TheTVDB scraper for the documentaries that were from a TV show.

I may have also manually created some .nfo files for any troublesome titles and just pasted in the URL of that particular title either from Themoviedb or TheTVDB depending on movie or TV series etc.
I don’t use documentaries on my system, but having read cw-kids post the following method may work.

Place all of your documentaries in their own folder on your storage device.

Add this folder as a source twice; once as a movie source, and once as a TV.

Then create a single smart playlist for your documentaries using the ‘path’ ‘contains’ rule, but set the ‘type’ to ‘mixed’ rather than movie or TV.

In theory that should create a single playlist which shows your entire documentary catalogue (regardless of being classed as a movie or TV show) that can easily be added to the main menu.

If it does work you could use that method for other problematic genres such as anime.

I didn't know you could add a single source twice? Once as a Movie and once as a TV Shows? Interesting will have to check that out.
  • 252(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 456