• 11(current)
[BETA RELEASE] nbox (Lightbox mod)
http://imgur.com/L72kepI

Text above text
Has anyone got the "Cinema Experience" plugin to work with this skin? Is it even possible?
Hi, I am using nbox on openelec and used bursting bubble nav sounds...
Just switched back to default and there are no sounds... have they been removed in the skin?
Or is it openelec? Any help would be awesome as now I am stuck with bursting bubbles they have become very annoying... Sad

Thanks
Onirosco
(2013-06-18, 15:26)onirosco Wrote: Hi, I am using nbox on openelec and used bursting bubble nav sounds...
Just switched back to default and there are no sounds... have they been removed in the skin?
Or is it openelec? Any help would be awesome as now I am stuck with bursting bubbles they have become very annoying... Sad

Thanks
Onirosco

This skin has no sounds. If you want sounds either you install sounds from other skins or use the pretty annoying 'Bursting Bubbles'
Thanks. That means I dont have to reinstall openelec. How would I install other skin sounds...? Only ever seen the click, bubbles and off.
(2013-06-18, 22:58)onirosco Wrote: Thanks. That means I dont have to reinstall openelec. How would I install other skin sounds...? Only ever seen the click, bubbles and off.

I love the reFocus sounds, so I just grabbed its sounds folder and copied to the nbox skin folder. You could do that with any other skin you like
Does anyone have succes implementing TvTunes to this skin?
Problems/wishes for this skin:

1. When playing files (not in library mode), hitting the 'info' button on my remote displays the auto-generated thumbnail for the file is 'squashed' proportions (similar to movie thumbnail proportions).

2. When navigating through the home screen, the menus 'swoosh' the same way regardless of if you're hitting 'up' or 'down'. It's counter-intuitive. Scrolling 'down' should make the menu 'swoosh' from the front, and scrolling 'up' should make the menu 'swoosh' from the back. It would look much cleaner. Surely this is just a simple matter of reversing the animations for the 'up' action?

3. DESPERATELY needs more views in library mode!

4. Playlists button? I can't seem to find it. How do I access my saved playlists?

5. Needs Cinema Experience integration.

Are you working on any of these features/tweaks at the moment, niamu?
Hi, Lovely skin. But how do I make "media flags" visible for movie and tv shows?

Thanks
Why this skin looks like that?
watch gallery
(2013-06-22, 07:13)djcorvus Wrote: 3. DESPERATELY needs more views in library mode!

I must disagree. I would hate to see this fine skin burried under the horrible clutter of half baked views.

Good taste is hard to find on these forums, but you seem to have it Niamu. Please keep it up and don´t get distracted by the endless requests for this and that. Users craving for tons of views have plenty other alternatives to choose from.
When changing colors, I wish it changed ALL the colors. Is this something that can be accommodated?
Love the skin, its my preferred ...

Im running xbmc on a raspberry pi and there really need to be a kill switch for animations .. this is because the cpu is constantly running at 100% as screen is constantly rendering (due to scrolling text or blinking marker animation)

If you could add an option to disable all animations (or better yet allow granular animation - i.e. turn off all recurring animation but let screen fades still happen) this would be great
(2013-07-03, 12:14)minimalko Wrote:
(2013-06-22, 07:13)djcorvus Wrote: 3. DESPERATELY needs more views in library mode!

I must disagree. I would hate to see this fine skin burried under the horrible clutter of half baked views.

Good taste is hard to find on these forums, but you seem to have it Niamu. Please keep it up and don´t get distracted by the endless requests for this and that. Users craving for tons of views have plenty other alternatives to choose from.

What a stupid thing to say. Sorry, but if you think that small, constrained views that don't adequately take advantage of the huge screen real-estate, then you're entitled to select that viewmode. What possible harm could it do to provide other viewmodes for others that disagree with your definition of 'good taste'Huh
(2013-08-08, 12:16)djcorvus Wrote:
(2013-07-03, 12:14)minimalko Wrote:

What a stupid thing to say. Sorry, but if you think that small, constrained views that don't adequately take advantage of the huge screen real-estate, then you're entitled to select that viewmode. What possible harm could it do to provide other viewmodes for others that disagree with your definition of 'good taste'Huh

It is you who is entitled to select another skin since you obviously dont like the current view, which is pretty much all that the skin stands for.

Being involved in a few skinning projects myself I know how much work it carries to design, code and maintain each view. Niamu clearly expressed his will to keep the skin consistent in the current view only. You are basicaly asking the guy to waste tens of hours of his time just because you find his design small and constrained.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA RELEASE] nbox (Lightbox mod)4