• 13(current)
Release GlobalSearch Script
(2013-02-28, 19:58)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 19:53)uptown1982 Wrote: Can any one please post me the link for this addon for Frodo. The link from first post for frodo is broken.

it's available in xbmc:
settings > addons > get addons > xbmc.org addons > program addons > globalsearch

Ok thanks. I will install it through XBMC
a couple of little corrections at the italian strings.xml file.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l67zi2
hope it's usefull!
peppe
(2013-03-27, 10:38)peppe_sr Wrote: a couple of little corrections at the italian strings.xml file.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l67zi2
hope it's usefull!
peppe

thanx! i'll update the language file. :-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2011-10-07, 15:46)coolio99 Wrote: nice script man...but i miss one thing...can you add actor search soo if i type jonny depp all movies of depp shows? please
(2011-10-07, 20:00)ronie Wrote: i agree that would be a nice feature to have.
will look into it.
(2012-02-07, 21:04)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hi, could you build in a search function for actor ?
Greets
Eisi
(2012-02-15, 13:00)coolio99 Wrote: ...and add actor search:Laugh
(2012-11-18, 22:19)mahlman Wrote: Would be nice, if this were the case for <actor> too.
(2012-11-18, 23:55)ronie Wrote: actors i may add one day
I was wondering if search for Actors is still in the pipeline? It would be very useful, thank you Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
What a wonderful add-on! Couldn't use my htpc without it!
Any chance searching for tags and actual file names will be possible in the future?
(2013-08-25, 23:21)robomarv Wrote: What a wonderful add-on! Couldn't use my htpc without it!
Any chance searching for tags and actual file names will be possible in the future?

just out of interest, why would searching by filename be useful to you?
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie
I am sorry it took me so long to write an answer!

English is (obviously) not my first language. I have some movies in my library which got some really strange official translation of their names into my language. eg: "The Sum of All Fears" --> "Der Anschlag"(translates back into "The Assault").

Since i am using imdb as movie scraper, xbmc only ever lists the english names of movies found, which is just fine with me but sometimes I can't for the life of me remember how the movie was called in english, just because someone in my country though it would be a great idea to give it a completely different name Wink
Searching for actual filenames would allow me to name my files appropriately and get the translated names this way.
hi ronie could you update italian string.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lrpuff

if string 32101 is too long you can use "Inserire Stringa di Ricerca" instead of what i have used.
tried in bello and it's fine don't know in other skins.
thanks
Peppe
(2013-11-08, 17:10)peppe_sr Wrote: hi ronie could you update italian string.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lrpuff

if string 32101 is too long you can use "Inserire Stringa di Ricerca" instead of what i have used.
tried in bello and it's fine don't know in other skins.
thanks
Peppe

thanx, but i can't update the language files.
all translations are handled by our transifex project.
you can subscribe to it and change the file yourself.
see: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141158
oops, i'm in the translation team, don't know why but i thought that your script wasn't on transifex.
already all well translated on transifex from someone else.
Peppe

Edit

i'm out of head......am i who translated the script six month ago......but i don't understand because here the string is still incompleted.
Peppe
Will an actor filter be added to the global search function?

Thank you!
(2014-01-30, 04:33)powderburned Wrote: Will an actor filter be added to the global search function?

Thank you!

Ability for searching actors by name would be great.
(2014-02-18, 12:25)neurosis13 Wrote: Ability for searching actors by name would be great.

The first request for this feature was made in October 2011... Blush I agree, it would be great if it could be added.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
i know... i know... :-)
ok, added actor search to the addon, give it a shot and let me know if there's any issues:
script.globalsearch-2.1.0.zip

note: for testing purposes, it will use the built-in skin provided by the addon for now.
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GlobalSearch Script1