• 1(current)
Amber for Frodo - Support thread
Star 
Welcome! Smile
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Happy days! Now first question. . where do I get v1 from I can't find it anywhere. . only 0.9 from git
(2013-09-02, 22:31)Atinkler Wrote: Happy days! Now first question. . where do I get v1 from I can't find it anywhere. . only 0.9 from git

Smile It is currently being transferred to XBMC mirror sites. I expect it to arrive very soon.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Thanks for the update
Congratulation for this first stable release.

Even if it was very stable from the beginning.

Thanks.
Congrats!! Been following for awhile now.

2 Feature Requests (I have Gotham and Frodo BTW):

1.) I know weather doesnt work for Gotham but when I was on Frodo there was no small weather widget in upper left corner, so it would be sweet if that was an option
2.) 'In progress' is on the sub menu for TV Shows....any chance this could be added to Movies as well?

2 Issues I came across:

1.) Noticed context menu does not work inside Movies or TV Shows. (Gotham and Frodo)
2.) Also the orange ball does seem to show up on the right hand side when you are trying to scroll down pages at a time. (Works on Gotham doesn't work on Frodo)

Thank you for everything...it's the smoothest and cleanest skin for RPi by far.....great work

edited to add a few things I noticed not working.
Amazing, truely beautiful, I like the different views and the fact it is simple and easy to navigate.

The only thing I noticed that I don't like is the lyrics window, it doesn't look like part of the skin and I don't think that the player controls need to be a part of it.

p.s. Running on Gotham development build.
Hello,

is there a possibility in amber to display 3D-labels/cases/thumbnails for 3d mkv's?

Kind regards

XBMC4me
cU

xbmc4me
(2013-09-03, 07:50)XBMC4me Wrote: is there a possibility in amber to display 3D-labels/cases/thumbnails for 3d mkv's?

Not ATM. I'm not sure if XBMC reports that as video attribute somehow or is it supposed to be derived from a filename?

(2013-09-03, 07:40)dhead Wrote: The only thing I noticed that I don't like is the lyrics window, it doesn't look like part of the skin and I don't think that the player controls need to be a part of it.

Yup, I don't use lyrics so I haven't really paid much attention to that part of the skin. Toiva?

(2013-09-03, 02:05)SmallwoodDR82 Wrote: 1.) Noticed context menu does not work inside Movies or TV Shows. (Gotham and Frodo)
2.) Also the orange ball does seem to show up on the right hand side when you are trying to scroll down pages at a time. (Works on Gotham doesn't work on Frodo)

Both works fine on my end? I need more info about second problem - what screen do you have in mind?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

I use lyrics from time to time, and would probably move the lyrics button directly to OSD, move lyrics to video/audiosettings type menu on the right side to keep it consistent, and disable the cover flipping animation when it's visible.
(2013-09-03, 09:59)toiva Wrote: I use lyrics from time to time, and would probably move the lyrics button directly to OSD, move lyrics to video/audiosettings type menu on the right side to keep it consistent, and disable the cover flipping animation when it's visible.

Seems like an reasonable suggestion.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

(2013-09-03, 09:50)pecinko Wrote:
(2013-09-03, 07:50)XBMC4me Wrote: is there a possibility in amber to display 3D-labels/cases/thumbnails for 3d mkv's?

Not ATM. I'm not sure if XBMC reports that as video attribute somehow or is it supposed to be derived from a filename?

It would completely suit my needs having "3D" in the filename thus resulting in a 3D-Thumb/Label if a file contains "3D".

Kind regards

XBMC4me
cU

xbmc4me
Congratulations for the stable release !
The skin is fast, clean and usable. Thanks to Pecinko and Toiva.

For the lyrics things, if i can, i suggest to look at skin "Bello", very nice lyrics integration. It's a good start point.

A little question: in the music osd, what is the heart in the left ?
(2013-09-03, 11:49)henrava Wrote: For the lyrics things, if i can, i suggest to look at skin "Bello", very nice lyrics integration. It's a good start point.

A little question: in the music osd, what is the heart in the left ?

It looks nice in Bello but I'm not sure about ease of use. I don't find navigation being obvious.

Heart is support for Last.Fm, probably obsolete now, not sure as I don't use it.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Omg thank you for this skin, looks great and is so fast and smooth on my ouya !
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Frodo - Support thread10