• 108(current)
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager
Ok I think I have done it.

https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/pull/16 << fixes some bugs in tvshows etc.
Was committed to Frodo branch and I have hopefully fwd ported to master

https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/pull/18 << Handles movie sets etc.
Was committed to Master and is now in Frodo as well

I done some crude fwd and backports so that all fixes are included, however because I done this manually (since idk how to do it any other way) and because both ppl are working on their own branches and just submited the PR's who knows what the side effect is.
before either of these commits both master and frodo were exactly the same except for readme.md

Im way over my head here now, if you guys test and find anything needs fixing please dont hesitate to go over to https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM and submit a PR.

The idea was to fix master and backpack it to frodo but hey idk how to do that either... So here goes nothing.

Cheers.
Hi I think I fixed the movie set management.

uNiversal : let me know if I'm comminting the changes properly. I'm not sure Undecided

How to use:
- Add new set : requires to add a movie or change will be lost at next session
- Remove set : will reset all associated movies to no set (empty)
- rename set : will update all associated movies accordingly

Let me know if it works
looks ok, Im not a expert on git anyway hehe.

just need to submit same changes to frodo now somehow.

welcome back slash, we missed you.
(2013-09-22, 19:53)uNiversal Wrote: looks ok, Im not a expert on git anyway hehe.

Thanks.
I'll see how we can restructure the repository for better management.

We also need to resubmit XWMM to XBMC-Addons group

Glad to be back :-)
(2013-09-22, 21:57)slash Wrote:
(2013-09-22, 19:53)uNiversal Wrote: looks ok, Im not a expert on git anyway hehe.

Thanks.
I'll see how we can restructure the repository for better management.

We also need to resubmit XWMM to XBMC-Addons group

Glad to be back :-)

Glad you're back ... I LOVE me some XWMM! ... would love to get the thumbnail / fanart switching working again, that was always super convenient to be able to switch the images right over the web. Love it.
I've been testing this today and the movie sets management is not working for me. I'll go to Tools, Manage Movie Sets, and the window will pop up. Both the Add button and the Delete button do not do anything. Trying to Update the name of a movie set allow you to make changes but does not save the changes. Tested with IE and Chrome. (In Chrome the Add and Delete buttons are grayed out and unclickable).

Thank you continuing to work on this. Can't wait to get this fully functioning again. I miss being able to create my custom genre also.
@LakersFan

You need to download the master, if you havent done it already, which is the only one which has slashes fix atm

https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/archive/master.zip
I'm pretty sure I did, but I could have screwed something up. Especially if it's working for everyone else. I'm at work until Fri, so I'll redownload and try again then. Thanks!
Make sure you master is up to version 3.0.0a though some commits were done two days ago that havent gone in changelog yet. Edit see below.

Feel free to use github issues to report any problems you may encounter link on first post in this thread.

Edit
Ok I have cherry picked Master https://github.com/slash2009/XWMM/commit...b4de7acee7
into frodo branch also and will make a quick note in changelogs respectively so at least there's something there for reference.

Devs please feel free to sync up your forks.
Hi,

I run XBMC/Gotham-git.

I just found & installed XWMM-git.

Can I edit/rename MovieSets with XWMM?

Similar to XBMC/13 native, I can add/remove movies to/from sets ... but do not see how to edit the Set Name.

I'd like to be able to do this in the UI, rather than editing multiple-movies' exported nfo's.

If it exists, can someone please point at it? If not, I'll make a feature request.

Tanks!

Jen
You should be able to do what xbmc does with XWMM 3,0.0a

Set names are defined by the sets themoviedb has and unless you override the set name on the database or via nfo if anything is rescraped in that set the info will be otherwise rescraped to match what the online database says.

I dont think XWMM is able to edit the database entries atm.
In both XBMC and XWMM you can add movies to a set.

Not entirely sure yet, but Iiuc (digging around right now) , that adds a "<set>setname</set>" to the Movies' info. So the database &/or the nfo are already being modified.

If <set>xxx</set> can be added, then I'd think it shouldn't be that much of a stretch to have the option to edit the "xxx" itself.

So, +1 on the Feature Request.
Feel free to add the feature request on github, though also code contributions are welcome.
(2013-09-26, 18:04)uNiversal Wrote: Feel free to add the feature request on github, though also code contributions are welcome.

Thanks! Done: Feature Request - MovieSet title editing
Tagged
  • 108(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Web Interface Addon] [Eden] XWMM - XBMC Web Media Manager8